FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Naughtiest encounter

Naughtiest encounter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Part of what turns me on is hearing the naughty things that people get up to, beyond the mundane 1 on 1 day to day etc

For me I have 2

1. Spent the night sharing a bed with one other woman and 6 guys! We had a lot of laughs and a lot of sex!

2. I gave a blowjob to the most gorgeous black taxi driver as payment for a ride home after a few too many drinks on a night out, i swallowed every once and every drop and I’d of loved to meet him again for good sex but alas it never happened

What’s the dirtiest thing you’ve done?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ricky2009Man  over a year ago

pontefract

Had sex in a changing cubicle at Lightwaves in wakefield.

By *omaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

had sex with a vicar's wife in her husband's church . . bordering on blasphemous

By *hyone74Man  over a year ago

uk and ireland )

"had sex with a vicar's wife in her husband's church . . bordering on blasphemous"

Sweet mother of Jesus that’s a good one

Mines quite tame compared

Met a long standing friend and had sex in company Car park. Realised after there were loads of cctv. Great viewing for security next day

By *atelot15Man  over a year ago

Waterford

Always knew my older brother fancied my wife so I arranged for them to be together. I told my brother the wife fancied him and told her the same. She did nt fall for it straight away but over time I got her interested. I would get him to drop by our house and give her some small gift , he gave her flowers for her birthday, xmas gifts etc. Then on his birthday I arranged for him to drop by I told her to give him big kiss for his birthday and she did, I watched as he held on to her putting his arms around her and pulling her into him.i told her to sit on brothers lap as I went to the kitchen to put kettle on. When I came back he had his her tits out and his hand down her knickers.that was the start they spent afternoon fucking up in our bed. It was very erotic watching my brother fuck my wife . It was also a thrill for the wife knowing she was fucking two brothers.

That was a few years ago, and still calls around to give her a seeing to.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It wasn't you obviously, but one night on walk home a taxi drove past me into a park on my way home. It was a dead end, and late at night.

As they had driven past i'd noticed it was a woman in passenger seat.

I ran around and into what used to be the bowlin green. It was about four feet from his parking space, but behind a line of hedge it was easy to find as the engine was still running.

I poked my head through the hedge trying to see what what going on.

As a voyeur i'd have loved a closer look but didn't want to be too close to scare him off. I could roughly see her head bobbing across his lap.

I decided to go for broke and ran around the other side of the bowling green, hoping they would be too distracted and i would see her mount him in the car, at the very least sneak up to the back passenger seat window and watch.

I approached stealthily from the other side of the parking bays, about two car lengths behind him.

Just as i was getting level with the car, the passenger car door opened, i saw her lean out, quite a young thing, top around her waist and tits right out (no bra) and i heard her not only spit, but really cough up on the load he had given her.

Soon as she spat it all out.

Clearly not a lust thing, and just a way of paying taxi.

Once she had finished, she pulled her top up as she closed the door, and then they drove off.

Clearly taking it in her mouth was worth the £8 fair.

I'd like to appologise for my fat fingers, and bad phone.

My incompetance is moderately in check though.

As a voyeur i love hearing what people have got up to, unfortunately my other half is quite prudish, and if any of her mates start talking about it, she shits them down.

Personally, i'm like - let them tell a fucking story will you !??!

Her friends flirt and tell me snippets as long as she's out of earshot. It makes it all the more tasty.

Naughtist thing i've done ?

Vanilla would be kissing a longterm girlfriends mother.

Cupping her breast through.her jersey as i did it, and after a long un-interupted kiss, fondling her ass cheek outide her jeans while lifting the cheeks apart slightly, and sliding my hand into her slack fittng jeans from the back and tried to reach her hole.

For her part, no resistance, kissed back positively pushed her tits forward as i groped them, and pushed her fat ass back as i tried to find her pussy from the rear, by the end her bare tits were in my hand althought her bra was still done up, just higher up her chest than it was meant to be.

Her daughter pulling back into the drive stopped it going further.

Went out woth her daughter for a long time after that.

Alart from the occasional 'accidental' flash, or glimpse up a skirt or down blouse, nothing else happened.

Once i stopped seeing her daughter she blanked me, we still saw each other socially. Think it was part of the thrill for her

[Removed by poster at 03/10/17 03:53:24]

"As a voyeur i love hearing what people have got up to, unfortunately my other half is quite prudish, and if any of her mates start talking about it, she shits them down.

Personally, i'm like - let them tell a fucking story will you !??!

Her friends flirt and tell me snippets as long as she's out of earshot. It makes it all the more tasty.

"

Shuts them down.

Shiting them down wouldn't be prudish....

Sorry fat fingers

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

One of my naughtiest encounters wasn't particularly extreme, but very horny I think. I arranged a car meet in an isolates car park with a single female I had met before. She was to wear a shortish skirt with stocking and no knickers, a button up blouse with no bra. When she parked up she was instructed to get in the back of her car and put on a blindfold. I

Once ready, I walked over from my car and got in next to her. She wasn't allowed to say anything whilst I enjoyed caressing her. Stroking her legs and thighs, undoing her blouse to play with her breasts and nipped, kissing her. I undid my trousers and placed her hand on my erecting but told her not to move just hold it. I continued to play with her, using my fingers inside her and on her clit, kissing her on her mouth or sucking licking and gently biting her nipples. This continued until she came hard. Shifting position I then told her to give me a bj, still blindfolded she showed great enthusiasm and skill as I continued to play with her breasts. When I came she was told to hold my cum in her mouth, which we then shared in a long cummy kiss.

We both agreed it was a very horny experience!

By *rGenuineMan  over a year ago

Purley

Actually had the holy grail once last year.

Midnight empty car park car turns up, stunning woman in long coat and lingerie says are you here for the same reason we are?

Loads of oral then fucked her over her partners bonnet as he sat in car watching.

She said thanks maybe see you around again and off they drove.

Totally true and probably never going to happen again in my lifetime!!

Mine was over 10 years ago now.....

I shared a taxi home with a work colleague after we'd been for works night out. She was 10 years older than me, married with two children.

We had flirted in the past but things had never gone any further than a few naughty text conversations but on this particular night I could tell things were different.

The taxi was about a mile from her house when she told the driver to stop as she'd like to walk the rest of the way. I took the hint and got out with her.

It was the early hours of the morning and the streets were deserted but she didn't want to be seen walking home with me. Instead she suggested a short-cut down some unlit lanes.

Within 50 yards of entering the lane, our hands were all over each other and before long I'd hitched up her dress, pulled her knickers to one side and was fucking her hard from behind.

From that moment on, I've always had a thing for older women.

Naughty boys i like! x

I was 18 and on the piss.. walking home and bumped into my old high school dinner lady that was in the yard at dinner times... got talking and ended up in my dad's hot tub fucking her and got the next door neighbour looking at us out of his window! Lucky I didn't cum as I was pissed up

She was 40 at the time and it was my dream come true lol

By *acrobMan  over a year ago

South Worcestershire

I struck lucky a few weeks ago when after a few drinks, me and five mates had these two girls spend the night with us.

Stunners both, and though there wasn't a lot of talking, one of them had a yoeskshire accent and a fine set of tits I will remember for a long time

Thinking of becoming a taxi driver now but what are the chances of lightening striking twice......

100% true i have fucked my sister in law she is 19 Slim and Scottish accent we got d*unk one night and my wife went to bed her sister went up to get changed and came back down in a dressing gown. It took me a few mins to realise she had nothing underneath and she was sat in the chair with her legs open once I noticed and she knew I wasgettimg hard she came and pulled my jeans down and sat on my cock we have never spoken about it again bit no awkwardness between us I hope for a repeat but she has a boyfriend now.

I’ve always wanted to have sex with a guy on his sofa whilst his wife was upstairs, leave my knickers under a cushion and slip out the house before she came downstairs

"I’ve always wanted to have sex with a guy on his sofa whilst his wife was upstairs, leave my knickers under a cushion and slip out the house before she came downstairs "

Then change your name to "Homewrecker"

Driveing home in a taxi, wife in the front seat and her friend given me a BJ in the back

I've written a thread about what has to be one of mine! Naughty but very very nice! Icing on the cake have just done it again and more!

I bred another mans wife in front of him, then afterwards he was putting his hands up her skirt and squishing my sperm around as we had a drink together afterwards.

By *ew-shoesMan  over a year ago

South Shields

Naughty AND shameless.

Sister in law is gorgeous. Really big tits and lovely wide hips.

Her washer broke so she dropped some laundry off at ours. Her mum was going to pick it up later that night.

I came down stairs from the shower and saw the bag in the lounge.

She was chatting with family in the living room.

She was just the other side of the wall from her bag of dirty laundry; her dirty knickers still bunched up in her tights on the top of the bundle.

I could hear her talking.

Couldn't resist and shoved her knickers under my nose.

They smelled fantastic. Musky. Stained and creased in the cotton gusset. I licked the cotton and reached inside my towel and pulled back on my foreskin and started to wank. Right there with family in the next room. HER in the next room.

I came quickly; every drop smeared right into the faint yellow marks on the cotton with my tip as I heard her laugh through the wall.

I am not even sorry.

It was amazing.

"Always knew my older brother fancied my wife so I arranged for them to be together. I told my brother the wife fancied him and told her the same. She did nt fall for it straight away but over time I got her interested. I would get him to drop by our house and give her some small gift , he gave her flowers for her birthday, xmas gifts etc. Then on his birthday I arranged for him to drop by I told her to give him big kiss for his birthday and she did, I watched as he held on to her putting his arms around her and pulling her into him.i told her to sit on brothers lap as I went to the kitchen to put kettle on. When I came back he had his her tits out and his hand down her knickers.that was the start they spent afternoon fucking up in our bed. It was very erotic watching my brother fuck my wife . It was also a thrill for the wife knowing she was fucking two brothers.

That was a few years ago, and still calls around to give her a seeing to."

My boyfriends brother last night realised we were both on here and he was messaging my boyfriend about it. It turned me on so bad to know he had seen me etc would love to try him at least once but think it would be awkward lol

"I’ve always wanted to have sex with a guy on his sofa whilst his wife was upstairs, leave my knickers under a cushion and slip out the house before she came downstairs "

Such a naughty girl..... Just the way I like them

By *ichs slut wifeWoman  over a year ago

sarasota

Fucked my man's friend n front of my man then my Rich brought me 3 bbcs n fucked them with him watching

Fucked my mates mother while he was passed out on floor in the room

got woken up with sex from my ex and her best mate after we had broken up and i had crashed at the mutual friends place after a party

Was at a mates birthday party recently. Had finished up at about 4 in the morning. I headed to a room with a double bed. All on my own I fell asleep.

Woke up to a young couple who had just barged in the door thinking no one was there.

Thought they might go to sleep so I let them off. But next thing ya know she was sucking him off. I looked at the guy and said fair play bud. All of a sudden her hand strokes up my thigh and she slips inside my boxers and starts wanking me.

Then she started swapping over between the two of us. The she Sat up on top of him at the end of the bed and I got in behind her. double penetration never felt as good. She moaned so much.

Hands down the sexiest thing I've ever done.

Looked at her the next morning. She was stunning. Blonde petitions big boobs and a gorgeous round little ass.

Still horny thinking about it

fuck! some horny stories in here x

"I bred another mans wife in front of him, then afterwards he was putting his hands up her skirt and squishing my sperm around as we had a drink together afterwards. "

Done that but she would take morning after pill next day. Used to get calls from hubby if she was down to take her to mine and cheer her up. Always ended in unprotected sex and her having each home cum in at least twice lol

I guess I am quite vanilla compared to some but my sexy encounters are:

1. Shagging in the sea as people are swimming around

2. Sucking a guy at a dogging site. I don't consider myself as gay or bi (famous fab comment). I just wanted to know how it felt. And hey I was good by the end result. Not for me but I was impressed I could do it.

3. BJ while driving. Not safe I know but wow

One night in a club in PDI this year I got talking to two Dutch lady's who knew the score and wanted to experience watching a couple fuck. We arranged to meet up the next night as there wasn't any action that night with couples.

The following night was magic, I took one lady into a room and we stripped off, we were soon soaking wet so I walked out for more towels, taking her friend,who stayed in the bar by the hand I took her back into the room where she started to watch me and her friend fuck. This got her horny and started frigging herself off then gradually moved on the bed with us. All the time they were saying there not Bi but after licking them both and moving around a lot we were all in a big heap. They played I watched, then each watch as I fucked the other. .

We were joined by a local guy who to be honest I couldn't of carried on without him , at the end of the night there were two very happy and satisfied Dutch ladies.

Some great reading

I Fuck'd my sister-in law while her her hubby was passed out in next room&my wife her sister in bed upstairs...she called me into kitchen started rubbin my Cock..got on knees started suckin it..She said i heard you got big Cock now Fuck me with it...She Fit as Fuck didn need askin twice bent her over brwakfast bar pulled knickers to side&slid whole thing in one go..she made loads of fkn noise as i Fuck'd her hard she kept yellin harder fuck me harder...so i stuck it up her arse&banged Fuck out of it...I shot spunk all over her arse&she sucked me clean..then i went bed,my wife woke me up by suckin my cock in morin...heehee

Lucky her x

I got a blowjob in a very busy Carlisle multi-storey car park on a Saturday afternoon. Peak shopping time. It was amazing.

By *angermeatMan  over a year ago

merthyr

Banging my ex's niece in the nightclub a couple of years back. She loved being filled and wrote her number in her panties with eyeliner afterwards and just handed me them in the middle of the club. She didn't care who saw. She ended up going home with a bouncer that night too.

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

I fucked my boyfriends brother earlier today, was so fucking hot! I put details in my own post if anyone wants to know more x

By *lue9753Man  over a year ago

Oldham

Let me know when you need a taxi again xx

The two naughtiest stories of mine

1) fucked a mates girlfriend whilst away for a weekend while he was passed out d*unk, she loved it

2) fucked a 18 year old girl in my car in shopping centre car park in broad daylight after only knowing her a few minutes x filled her pussy full my cum, had few good fucks after that meet x

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Arranged to have a daytime mmf at mine with the wife of a Couple on here, hubby couldn't make it but it was with me and another guy that we had played with previously. Hubby stipulated that it had to be safe play and wanted her to take home any used condoms as proof and for me to send some pics. Anyway she was feeling greedy and naughty so the night before we arranged for a few more guys without her hubby knowing. Ended up as a mmmmmf. Each of us repeated twice with some managing 3 times, either in condoms or over her face and boobs.... when she got home and handed over a bag containing at least 10 used condoms apparently his face was a mixture of shock and lust ...and when he opened his email to see all the pics that were taken

Lucky her! I’d love the chance

By *INGLEBBWWoman  over a year ago

ocala

Me too!

bradford

When I was cleaning windows some years ago, the lady asked if I would do the insides,I ended up fucking her while she was lent over the window sill watching her husband cut the grass

About 10 years ago I was in hospital. My FWB (who was married and seeing me without her hubby's knowledge) came to visit me and ended up giving me a blowjob in the ward, with nothing but the curtain between us and the other patients. It was so hot, but we had to hastily rearrange ourself when we heard the nurse coming!

Got loads really...

1. Fucked an ex in a jacuzzi around a busy pool on holiday.

2. Fingered my pals aunt as she wanked me off after she came home from a night out d*unk. I shot in her thong and fingered it into her !

3. Got fucked by a friend of dads when I was younger as he caught me playing and taught me well!

Just to name a few haha

"Got loads really...

1. Fucked an ex in a jacuzzi around a busy pool on holiday.

2. Fingered my pals aunt as she wanked me off after she came home from a night out d*unk. I shot in her thong and fingered it into her !

3. Got fucked by a friend of dads when I was younger as he caught me playing and taught me well!

Just to name a few haha "

Tell us more

"She was 40 at the time and it was my dream come true lol "

By *teveclaire4057Man  over a year ago

Brighton

was a taxi driver for 25 years that's why lol

By *maz.Man  over a year ago

Southampton / iford

Working in taxi Kate on Saturday night and a tv Jumps in going across town , told me she couldn’t find any fat cocks to suck in the club so I asked her if she’d like to see how I sized up , put her hand on jeans rubbed me and took it out , 2 mins later I was parked in an alley , jumped in back seat and got a bj

"Part of what turns me on is hearing the naughty things that people get up to, beyond the mundane 1 on 1 day to day etc

For me I have 2

1. Spent the night sharing a bed with one other woman and 6 guys! We had a lot of laughs and a lot of sex!

2. I gave a blowjob to the most gorgeous black taxi driver as payment for a ride home after a few too many drinks on a night out, i swallowed every once and every drop and I’d of loved to meet him again for good sex but alas it never happened

What’s the dirtiest thing you’ve done?"

I’m a taxi driver and when I worked nights would often have requests to pay in kind, I would always refuse as I’m a professional however would arrange to visit once my shift had finished xx

Nice ??

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

Having sex with my mates wife and his girlfriend at the same time having two naked women at the same time was my most sexy thing I think I have done it was wonderful .

bradford

» Add a new message to this topic