FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Next door neighbour

Next door neighbour

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *acrob OP   Man  over a year ago

South Worcestershire

So a few years ago when I lived in a barn I had just converted, I put the one next door up for sale - grand plan to be mortgage free, and when a stunning dark haired women bought it I was not dissappinted at all. Jane was a few years older and had sold a business so was working from home on a few new ideas, and settled in quickly. We had a few drinks and shared a few bottles of wine and TV a few nights, but we're both pretty busy and often out.

Autumn time arrived and with dark nights living in barns out in the country becomes a bit less inviting to have people round or go out in the evening - all about big fires and nights in.

We joked about getting some food and watching a few box sets one weekend, and a few weeks before Christmas I was sorting out some trees hat needed to come down - I was up early and Jane waved as she drove off for the day. I had a long week but knew it needed doing so spent the day mucking about with tools and by the time it was getting dark I had it sorted - I was packing up the tools when Jane arrived back, jumped out of her car and waved a takeaway bag from the nearest Chinese place - "15 mins? My place" she shouted, and gave me a smile I hadn't seen before.

I put the tools in which garage and my phone buzzed in my pocket - it was Janes number, and a video of me moving bits of tree and generally working up a sweat. Not sure what was going on, I started walking across to hers, when it buzzed again - "back door, boots off" she said in her SMS, and I went around - the glass doors were open, and I could see what looked like the back of her head on the sofa in the kitchen - not facing me but watching TV.

"Hi Jane, listen I just need to clean up, give me 10 mins" I called in - she didn't move her head, bit in a voice I hadn't heard before she called back

"No, I want you as you are" Then I realised she was watching the video she had sent me on the TV

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Hmmmm could be fun

South Worcestershire

Not really sure how I had ended up in the video, but wanting to find out, I took my boots of and as I did her breathing got deeper and I noticed a slight rythm in the way her head was moving.

The angle between the kitchen worktop and he door meant I couldn't see anything other than her head, but as I got close I could see her shoulders were naked - "I like watching men work" she said, "the smell of a workman makes me horny" I got round the side of sofa and she was splayed across he cushions, legs bent at the knees as her fingers worked her trim pussy. Her tits were round, heavy, but perfect, and bounced slightly with her movement - " sit over there and watch, please," she said, her dark eyes not leaving the screen and her fingers never changing their motion even though the wetness of her pussy was not running down her toned and tanned thighs.

What could I do? My neighbour was fingering herself to a frenzy naked on her sofa and wanted me to watch - decisions decisions.......

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

Great start

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

South Worcestershire

So I'm sat watching his beauty as she starts to moan, her ass writhing on the sofa and her fingers not dropping wet as she swaps hands, sliding in and out of the swollen red lips of her pussy.

I'm hard now, and watching this is driving me nuts - never experienced anything like this, and I go to stand up and she shouts "No, don't touch and don't move" just before here legs start to spasm and she can't breath, but let's out a low moan followed by a series of squeaks and then finally falls onto her side away from me, legs curled up exposing her wonderful arse and deep red lips of her pussy which are quivering and glistening, her juices running down the back of her thighs

"Jane, I can't just sit her" I start to say bit she looks at me and waves me over - in there in a shot, like a ninja! "Fuck me" she says, then starts grabbing at my trousers to get me out of them. I help, and my cock hurts as she almost rips my boxers of, wrapping her sodden had around my heat as I pull of my jumper and and t shirt.

"Jane, I'm a bit sweaty and off, it fuck me I want you, give me a sec to clean up" I say, and she squeezes on my cock like a rag doll!

"No, I want to be fucked busy that same sweaty working guy on the video" she says, and then licks the head of my swollen and tenderised cock.

I get it, and I want it! I climb on the sofa and slip inside her from behind with no effort at all, and she lets out a moan - her muscles grip the length of me and I swear I'm going to cum!

"Fuck me, fuck me right now" she says, and and I start to move, desperately trying to think of anything but the amazing pussy I have had offered on a plate........

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Oh yes..

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Omg more

Hot hot story . Keep it going

South Worcestershire

The video ends and she now looks me straight in the eye - "you stink, all that work has made you sweat - and I've been watching you for the last 2 hours" She dipped her wet fingers into he mouth and made a meal of each one, whilst I pumped the wettest pussy I have ever known.

She was right, and I was starting to sweat again - the room was hot, she was making me work hard and I was willing and able. I pulled out and grabbed her hips, pulling her up to her knees and slapping her ass cheeks as she pushed her hungry pussy back, and back again.

I buried my head, licking and trying to catch Jose wonderful juices before they ran down my chin, but I didn't have a chance - she dripped onto my chin, down my next and I could feel the damp on my chest after maybe a minute of lapping from her cup.

"No, I want that cock" she said, spinning around and using those perfect tits to wank me, licking the head at the top of each stroke. Jane was out of control, and clamped her wet thighs around my leg, grinding her pussy against me as she used her firm tits on my cock - her tits were now slippery with her own juices, and as I tried to move her backwards she released me from her tits, and took that death grip on my cock again - "do as you are told" she growled at me but I couldn't help it, I wanted to be inside her again, and took her chin in my hand, whilst my other fingers searched for, found, and entered her pussy which now felt as if it was pulsing.

The strength went out of her grip, and I smiled at her

"You are goong to get fucked, as many times as you like, but I'm going to get my fill here to - turn around and face the wall"

With a smile, she spun, put her hands on the wall and displayed her ass, legs spread and on her toes - I followed, and with a firm grip on her swinging tits entered her in one stroke, balls deep - she moaned, and her legs started to quiver as I found out rythym again, my balls slapping against her as she bucked against me then shouted, drenching me down to my toes as she came again, and then again, so hard I almost slipped on the now soaked carpet.

What a woman - she sank to her knees, faced me and took me in her mouth, using her hands to massage my balls that felt like they were on fire - my cock hit the back of her throats and she bobbed her head like a pro, fingers flirting around between my legs. "I going to cum" I told her, and so she stopped, pulled me to the floor and climbed on, sitting astride me like the wettest, hornets cowgirl I have ever seen.

I came like a I never have before, and she sat and took my cream inside her, before turning around and continuing to rock her pussy against my pelvic bone, rubbing her tits. She turned around, and with a smile that had me hard again instantly said

"Right, foreplay over smelly boy, I'm off for a bath - give me 5 mins then join me - we can really get this party started then"

Standing up, he perfect body stood over me dripping both of us onto my belly before she headed upstairs - I couldn't move, but I was determined to follow

This is so horny

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

By *nlyme40Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

By *omtom500Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

Very nice xx

Wow one of the best stories in a long time on hereit had me as stiff as fuck the whole time.Please give me more.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *ensualNorthantsMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Nice

cannot wait for more

Hurry up! Xxx

By *rego69Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

This was three weeks ago. What’s it doing up at the top now.

Hurry up that hot

By *lowmassageukMan  over a year ago

portsmouth

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland