FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hot bi meet in the dark

Hot bi meet in the dark

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is true story. Happened 3 weeks ago.

I'm logged on as usual on a sister site! My profile is quite specific. Generally get the usual time waster messages but do have a friends list of generally married guys who like sucking cock.

I like a guy to suck me off in the dark. Let himself in find his way to me from where my voice is.

It's about 8:45 and a message comes in from a guy who's profile was nowhere near my location stating he liked my profile and did I want a blow job. I viewed his profile and stated married and all his verifications he was getting his cock sucked!

My reply. Nice idea mate but you're miles away and looks like you're into same as me.

This came back. I'm staying locally for the night and want to try sucking and the idea of dark sounds horny.

As I get a lot of messages I just assume another chancer so send my number and say give me a call as it's pretty tricky to find if you don't know the area.

5 minutes and no call so carry on with my evening.

Then the phone rings!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

It's a number that's not in my phone.

Hi it's *** you just have me your number.

I tell him how to find me and that it's best to call when he finds my village and can guide him to house.

Something changed in me when I got off the phone. His voice! This doesn't happen to me or not until tins point but something about his accent certainly stored something unusual in me. It was gonna take him about 25 minutes provided he didn't get lost! Long enough for my adrenalin to race.

So 25 minutes later I get my kit off sit on the sofa slowly wanking in pitch darkness with a bottle of poppers, waiting for the phone to ring.

5 or so minutes later it does. As I get my breathe from the poppers I answer and he describes where he is. 2 minutes from

My door. Heart racing I give precise directions and instructions.

Then I hear the gate and footsteps on the gravel.

At this point I have to try to ride out the nerves rushing through me as the key in my door turns. I speak to reassure he's in the right place and hear the front door close.

Now picture this if you can. I'm naked hard ish by this point in pitch darkness. Can't see a thing. It's very horny if you've experienced it but also scary! A complete stranger has just walked into my house. But that voice is still turning something inside me.

In here I call out.

Fuck it's dark he proclaims.

I laugh and say that's the point and begin to feel less anxious!

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Keep going sounds good

I can see him or anything else for that matter and neither can he. Where are you? He says with a nervous giggle. Here I say then feel a hand reaching out. I guide his hand to my semi hard cock as he gets on his knees and begins to lick my cock and balls. I exhale and sit back and open the poppers and offer him some which to my surprise he accepts. No easy passing around in the dark I can tell you. I here him take a sniff followed by another and I do the same. Then I feel his wet warm silky mouth take my cock and feel his tongue rolling around. I exhale again and begin to enjoy the sensation. In the dark it's all about the feeling as all visual stimulus has gone. I'm loving it. I ask if this is ok.

Great he says withdrawing from

My cock. He runs his warm hands on my hairy thighs and up my torso to my nipples. It's lovely. I exhale again as he slowly takes my cock and asks is it ok for me. My head is all over the place. It's not usually like this for me. I'm selfish and don't give a shit as it's all about my needs. But that nervous giggle, that voice, this sensation.

After about 5 minutes of amazing feeling I push him off my cock slightly and gather myself. As I push him I feel his lean shoulders and arms.

Would you like to go upstairs I ask as we may be more comfortable. No answer . I begin to stand up all the while in pitch darkness.

Hesitantly yes he says.

Follow me and I get his arm hand and guide him to the stairs and up we go.

I lead him to the bed and lay down and he's already got his soft big hands on my cock. He sucks and licks again and I'm loving it.

Do you want to take your clothes off I nervously ask? Again no immediate answer. I stoke his head and shoulders and upper back. He's solid, lean and I'm feeling things I'm

Not used to.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

belfast

By *ermaeMan  over a year ago

co down

Yes ok he mumbled but made no signs of removing them! He just carried on pleasuring my cock and balls. I pushed him off gently and began to sit up a bit. What I did next took us both completely by surprise! I moved to where I thought his head was and pulled him up towards my face and kissed him. Not sure why or how he would react. I withdrew slightly and heart pounding all I could hear was us both heavy breathing. He lent in and kissed me back. We fell to the bed laying next to each other hands everywhere snogging passionately. I pulled his t-shirt out of his jeans and could feel his beautiful soft lean skin. Omg I was thinking where is this going. This isn't what we agreed.

Again I asked do you want to take your clothes off. He didn't answer but took his shirt off.

Now skin on skin, pitch darkness hands touching and stroking. This felt incredible. His soft lips met mine and it was like explosions inside me. I asked if he was ok? A nervous yeah giggled in the darkness. Are you he asked? My answer was to kiss him passionately in way I didn't know was possible, his response spoke volumes. He began to finally remove his jeans. As he did so I sniffed some poppers. As did he.

If it was beyond imagination before when we both lay down again, lid on poppers secure, our naked bodies came together and I don't think I've felt as turned on as I did ever. Words can't describe this feeling. Out youngest continued to explore, hands stroked and touched every part of each other.

It's important and to say neither of us know what the other likes or doesn't. We arranged to meet not to do this but something different. So how were we to navigate this now we were there?

Our bodies became one as we held each other in a manner that I fir one didn't want to end. I stoked his soft balls and as I did he twitched. I'm

No cock sucker usually but something took over me as I moved down licking his firm chest to his fluff. The tip of my tongue slid over his cock down the shaft to his balls. The hairs tickled a bit and so I licked his inner thighs and he grabbed me and kissed me deep. I guessed that was good fir him! He followed my examples and licked his way to my balls and legs all the time his hand exploring my panting body.

Nice, so far

We inevitably manoeuvred into a 69 position but side by side. I've never especially found this the easiest position but went with it. It was great for some reason but it was as though we both felt it at the same time and as though synchronised stopped so we could kiss again.

For me kissing has always felt to intimate not something to throw away. Tonight though it took me to another level. Never thought of myself as a people pleaser, all about me remember, but it was as though without articulating tins to each other we were both having a similar epiphany.

As we continued kissing in the darkness my hand stroked his crack. As he didn't hit me or resist I continued gently. His kisses told me it was ok. But me being me I asked the question.

Never had it or done it before was the response, followed a few moments later by a hesitant and almost whispered ' but it feels nice'.

Every time I heard that voice something stored deeper inside me. I sucked my finger in the dark and found my way back to his tight smooth crack and rubbed slowly in circles as I prodded a little constantly seeking assurance I wasn't hurting him.

As he played with my balls and our kissed became more passionate my finger went in a little. As he gasped I kissed his nipples and flicked with my tongue. He lay back as I sucked his cock all the time continuing to stimulate his tight bum. I needed some poppers but this time he beat me to it and as I popped out he passed them to me. Lid safely on I claimed on top of him and positioned my hard cock between his legs just under his balls and we wrapped around each other kissing deeply.

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

Wow. Makes me wish I was there

belfast

Keep going

Be both knew the other wasn't on the cards and safe sex is an absolute but I think we both enjoyed the feeling. We rolled over so he was not on top in a straddle type position my cock skimming him in just the right place. He leaned in and we continued to kiss as he thrust slowly back and forth. To say I wanted to explode was an understatement . Now I have self control but this was testing me.

After a little longer I gently moved him

Off me and then slowly pushed him face down onto the bed and climbed on top. As his strong arms were out I ran my hands the length of them and cupped his hands pulling them

Towards his face all the time kissing his ears and neck. His bum

Was in the perfect position for me to rest my cock in the crack without it going further but positioned perfectly to rub in such a way to feel incredible. As he sucked and licked my fingers I moved a little and began to play with his tight special place. Still wet it was easier to get in than the first time. A measure of how relaxed we were both getting. I knelt behind him still in

Pitch darkness and began long slow finger stimulation and again felt the need to ask it was ok. Amazing came a husky whisper. I carried on a my left hand stroked his muscular back and tongue licked his lower back.

Will carry on later if any interest

By *damkaMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

please do

Thank you for the private messages. It's easier on here to be honest. Will write more later

Imagining watching this, it is hot!

"Imagining watching this, it is hot!"

Not a lot to see as it was pitch dark

After a while I'm

Not sure we could take much more. I think we had both be close so many times it was almost time.

There's that moment in your head that wants to cum so badly but you know it's pretty much over once you have. I was at that point.

I claimed off still desperate to keep that intimacy . We hugged and kissed deeply and he straddled me again. My cock right be the sweet spot. Do you want to cum

I asked?

Do you?came the reply. Fuck yes but I think you should as your the guest. We laughed and as I prodded behind with my cock a gently squeezed his balls and could feel him wanking. His breaths getting faster.

By *adbod2015Man  over a year ago

Nantwich

Bookmarked

Knowing he was almost at the point of no return I had to ask. I wanted this to go on as long as possible but knew it was time.

Do you change and go cold after you've cum I hesitantly asked.

No. That nervous giggle that voice. His hot cum came over me. Again not something I generally do! It felt great. We kissed deeply and as he rolled off, now your turn he said. Cum

Over me he said. As we snogged he licked and sucked my nipple. I twisted and turned and shot a load all over his cock balls and belly. Then we held onto each other and kissed as we recovered.

As we laughed, still in fatness about what had just happened it was time to go. He dressed in the dark. We kissed again and he left.

That was three weeks ago. We have messaged most days since. Talked more found out abit about each other. He's coming back tomorrow!!!! We both can't wait.

"Imagining watching this, it is hot!

Not a lot to see as it was pitch dark "

Yes, but from your descriptions, it feels like I can see it. It was a compliment.

"Imagining watching this, it is hot!

Not a lot to see as it was pitch dark

Yes, but from your descriptions, it feels like I can see it. It was a compliment. "

Thank you. Sorry for misunderstanding. I think someone else there sitting in the dark listening would be cool. What's the equivalent of a hearing voyeur?

Can’t wait to hear more tomorrow. Don’t forget the condoms.

"Can’t wait to hear more tomorrow. Don’t forget the condoms. "
got everything ready but not sure fucking is on cards

Sounds very hot xxxx

"Sounds very hot xxxx"
it really was. Round two arranged today!

By *aughtyman45Man  over a year ago

lincoln

It sounds so horny.

I'd love the same !

Great story

"Great story"
thanks. He's just left after another visit. Not so easy getting the house dark during day but think we managed. I'm exhausted!!!

By *jbucksCouple  over a year ago

Bletchley

Details????

"Details????"
will follow later. Sorry for delay.

Can’t wait for more of this

"Sounds very hot xxxx it really was. Round two arranged today! "

Lucky man xx

By *azKayeMan  over a year ago

blackpool

Can't wait xx

It was 3 weeks give or take a day or two and we had kept in message contact over the web. No telephone conversations or anything like that. All things being equal we had learned a fair bit about each other's lives and situations. Could of course all be bullshit and if it is not sure that matters. This was about mind blowing sex wasn't it? Isn't it!

Thursday 2pm. I'm sitting in the dark in a suit and tie! We had discussed a great deal in 3 weeks! I received the text to say he was almost here. As I heard the gate open and close I hit the poppers. I was a nervous wreck! Far more than the last time. As the foots pets climbed the stairs I greeted him and beckoned into the room. Close the door I instructed. I stood up and we simply snogged. And snogged and snogged. I needed air and to get out of my suit. Being undressed was different! Truth be told if rather just get my kit off than have someone else try to make it something be each to there own.

At last I'm naked but he's kept his pants on so not quite sure then I feel a warm

Tongue on my balls. It's very very attentive and my cock is solid and jumping and twitching all on it's own. As he takes me in his mouth I feel compelled, obliged to trust a little. Some slight face fucking all the time being careful not to hurt him. I think he likes it as a soft moan is released. A stroke his neck and shoulders eventually placing my hands on his head. My thrusts a little faster, a little more forceful.

By *i015Man  over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

Love my mouth fucked

It's not as dark as last time because it was the middle of the day. Dark enough to make an outline of shapes! As he lay on his back I slid my rock hard cock into his mouth as I mounted his face. He gasped for air a few times but it was clear he wanted me to carry on and so I did a while longer.

Then he was kissing me neck as I slowly stroked his hole with a wet finger. Pressing stroking probing all the time as he flexed and responded to my touch. It want long befor a was finger fucking him and couldn't stop thinking how much I wanted to fuck him. We had discussed it so knew it was a possibility and everything was to hand when needed.

Back in a 69 position side by side we licked and sucked each other like hungry blokes. It was amazing. All the time my finger giving him what he wanted.

By *icuriousbelfastMan  over a year ago

Newry

Amazing

Just had a message from the mystery man in the dark. He's only 20 miles away but sadly with his wife snd kids. Trying to work out how we can repeat!

Not looking hopeful!

Very hot

By *an_buryMan  over a year ago

all over

Fit

Didn't think I'd like kissing a guy but omg how horny