FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First time as a BULL.pt 2

First time as a BULL.pt 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unguya2z OP   Man  over a year ago

coventry..ish

It had been about 3weeks since our first "get-together"and I was beginning to thing that Tess and Steve had forgotten about me,then out if the blue Tess rang to say they hadn't been in touch as Steve was having second thoughts and a little self doubt.I said it was nice to hear from her and totally understood.'ive kept him in chastity though'she laughed.

We arranged to meet for a drink and talk things over.

As soon as I saw her again my cock began to twitch,she has that affect and I know I turn her on.

Sge was alone,I asked about Steve and he was working away on a business trip,we both knew what was going to happen the electricity between us was to much,as we chatted a friend of Tessa's said high and looked as though she knew something was going on.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Great start looking forward to more .

coventry..ish

It turned out to be Steve's first wife,so that was the look I thought.

I said that maybe we should take things easy and that let Steve get his head round things and see how it goes,Tess was having none of it and wanted me, reluctantly I followed her back,we got through the door and had a drink and spoke about the first time we met,Steve had been so good about it and seemed to enjoy it.

Tess rang Steve and said "Tony is here,nothing to worry about,I do love you but I need his cock.steve wanted to talk to me,I assured him if he wants me to leave I will,no came the reply,I understand Tessa's needs and know you're the man to supply them.Tess was rubbing my growing bulge whilst this conversation was going on.....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Come on give it to us

coventry..ish

We had lots of long passionate kisses,o biped at her neck and slowly undressed her,she started to lead me to the bedroom,but I wanted her her over the sofa,before we got any further she got her phone and took some pictures of me,then sent them to Steve,he quickly replied with a picture of his own,his cock caged.

We were both so turned on when our bodies touched we both felt our skin tingle,I bent her over the sofa and started to eat her pussy,god she was so wet,I needed to get my cock in their,she said your cock looks angry today,yes angry and hungry I replied sliding my engorged knob into her she moaned and anticipated what was to come by just opening up a little more I slid in slowly and then she cried out as she took my whole length,oh god she said i can feel your big veins rubbing inside me,I love you fucking me,please fuck me fuck me deep and hard,I started to power fuck her,the sofa was moving around and I think the TV switched itself on!.She was coming and let out a low moan muffled by the fact she had her face in a cushion and Jeremy Kyle shouting at some poor sod on the telly....

coventry..ish

Things were getting a bit hot in the lounge so we went upstairs,she led me by my dick not wanting to let go of it,I felt her pussy still soaking and puffed up after the power fuck it had just had,into the bedroom and onto the bed I lay ,she sucked lucked and kissed my cock saying how much she loved it,she was worshipping it and every now and then stopped stared and smiled to herself,you got a lot of cum for me she asked,god I had loads,and I wasn't go to settle for unleashing one load either....

coventry..ish

We soon stated fucking in the normal missionary position,I told her to close her legs and I had my legs astride her so I.was in a kind of squatting position,my length rubbing over her clitoris,"JESUS what are you doing to me?she cried.

Wave after wave of strong gushing began, following that she said that's amazing,I happened to look across and seen Steve standing watching,I winked at him saying do you like that cuckboy?He nodded and at that very moment a slow orgasm began for Tessa slow and gentle she thought she had experienced this before but this was the real deal,this soon had me on the edge of shooting a huge load into her,the position we were in made it easy for me to unleash over her clitoris,and that's just what I did,this drove her wild and she just wanted more, cuckboy was going to have to wait for his creampie......

coventry..ish

" "

Excellent story . Keep it going

coventry..ish

"Excellent story . Keep it going"

Will do ,glad you're enjoying it.

coventry..ish

It was a huge load and surprise us both,be we were lost in passion and debauchery,I carried fucking her cream filled pussy,my cock was so hard,she was right when she said it looked angry,I beckoned cuckboy in,"here he is the wimp"she said,I'm such a lucky girl having a loving husband and such a great lover.

My cock felt so tender I made him lick it clean then got them both on there knees in front of me,ready for a competition I asked......

coventry..ish

Let's see who can take the most down the throat,cuckboys eyes lit up and Tess remarked how keen he looked, well Tess went first her skills are unbeatable but cuckboy was a greedy boy and after the best of five he won 3.2.now we seen you first wife earlier I said,were you a disappointment to her aswell?He sloped away knowing Tess was waiting to be satisfied,she called him back and sucked him through his cage,and held my semi hard dick against his then just said go down the pub we will be down later....

Love cuckold stories

coventry..ish

"Love cuckold stories "

coventry..ish

Myself and Tessa got ready she was wearing a short skirt low cut top and had her hair in a messed up style,she looked a slut just what we both wanted,just as we were leaving she remembered her ankle bracelet,with BULL,AND SLUT on it.

We walked in and Steve noticed us and went to approach but we went and sat alone,Tessa said a couple of his mates were in and had noticed us,I asked about his first wife,oh god she said,it's no wonder they divorced,was she a hotwife I wonder,Tess didn't know but said she thinks about my cock all the time,well you're getting plenty of it now I said.

Steve did have his doubts and it's understandable but he come round to the idea.

He hasn't cum for weeks,maybe we should let him,no maybe next week we agreed and laughed and nodded in his direction,he then noticed the bracelet and came over, where's the key?He asked,maybe I've lost it she said mystchvously......

Awesome left wanting more

coventry..ish

She was rubbing her hands over my thigh and crotch his mates could see don't worry she said they are from Steve's old football team,they have seen what he has down below,so I expect that they know what we are up to.

Things were getting hot and Steve was looking more agitated,we beckoned him over and asked what was wrong,he was desperate to cum and just wanted to go home,well we can go home,but you won't be shooting your load tonight Tess said,he pleaded,well Tony here has made me cum more times in one night than you have in all the time we have been together,why should I let you cum, because,because I love you!?He said,and I love you babe she said,but that's not good enough,I chipped in and said maybe he should make us both cum with his mouth,then we could decide......

Keep going

» Add a new message to this topic