FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > dirty window cleaner

dirty window cleaner

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unnfantasy OP   Woman  over a year ago

Auckland

This is a fantasy of mine hope you enjoy.

Ive been that preoccupied with diy and decorating that ive now lived in my house for 3 years and not cleaned the windows. So I trawl the internet for a window cleaner who can work on the sat.

I get him to come round and give me a quote to do all the outside windows. I was feeling horny that morning so I put on my my tight exercise bottoms and a vest top without a bra. My nipples were hard when I answer the door and poked through my top. We start to talk specifics, and as we do I notice his eyes drifting towards my chest.

Anyway as we go outside to show him the windows, through the refection I notice him checking out my ass. Now hes a well built guy about 40 years old. He has a really sexy ass in those tight jeans. I cant help imagine him with a white wet tshirt on.

Anyway I snap back to reality and check his finger. He has a band on so I decide not to do anything that day as would be too obvious. So he gives me a quote and off he goes with a promise to come back next sat.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ew-shoesMan  over a year ago

South Shields

Married or not this is your fantasy so anything goes.

Looking forward to next part.

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

Just going to fetch my bucket and window leather

By *iamond dave 18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

I'll carry your ladder

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I put on here a while back about a window cleaner,I come home went upstairs to find my wife playing with herself and him with one foot on the ladder and the other on the window sill with her panties of the radiator around is cock,

By *hrisy69Man  over a year ago

chester/hawarden

Great start

Auckland

Next sat is fast approaching and I start thinking about what to wear. Short skirt with hold ups, no knickers and blouse, sexy undies set, or a proper kinky pvc outfit. I decide that I'm going to go with the very obvious choice of thigh boots with pvc outfit. The outfit is perfect as it has chains across my tits, collar and is a very skimpy dress length which shows off my ass. The day edges closer and I get more excited. The thought of knowing nothing about this man is so enticing. The risk that he may make me do things because ive been teasing him at the window is almost too much.

Today is sat its finally arrived. Ive asked him to start on the front upstairs windows when he comes.

By *ornyC1984Man  over a year ago

Rochester

please tell us more I'd love to be your window cleaner

Making me want to be a window cleaner

I am a window cleaner and would like you and have seen stuff and done a bit extra

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Sounds good

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

How's he doing widow s or you ?

By *ranki777TV/TS  over a year ago

near Heathrow

"I'll carry your ladder "

Nice ladder x

By *juk72Man  over a year ago

Reading

"

Today is sat its finally arrived. Ive asked him to start on the front upstairs windows when he comes. "

Watching with interest. I wonder if he makes it all the way round to cleaning the back door.

I will carry your bucket x

Auckland

I jump into the shower wash my hair, then put extra soak on my sponge. I take great care in soaping all my areas whilst shaving my under arms and legs. I lather my sponge again this time getting it right in my ass crack. I cant help but slip a finger inside gently fingering my ass. I then apply the sponge to my pussy and i tease it a little with my fingers. I gently rinse off and start getting dressed.

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

More please and soon

By *yeball91Man  over a year ago

southampton

More please

By *damkaMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Please do carry on

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

By *tephaniex1969TV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

More please so sexy

Auckland

I put on my very short pvc dress, zipping it up at the back. I also pull on some nice sexy holdups making my legs feel silky smooth. I then pull on my thigh boots which just show my holdup tops out of them. Next I plaster on the makeup, not too much just a bit of foundation, blusher, eye makeup and then bright red lipstick. I go downstairs and get a drink and window cleaner/cloth. I return upstairs and open the window and curtains. Its now 10.30 and he should be here in about 15-30mins. So I start my wand going on my pussy teasing it.

Loving the build up

Gloucester

Mmmmm sounds good to me

Very hot...

By *ubbleandSqueakMan  over a year ago

mansfield

I in the area Wednesday I don't mind checking the windows.

By *ornyandwellhungMan  over a year ago

belfast

I should have been a window cleaner.

By *lim Jim 69Man  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

God Damn this lady is hot hot hot...

Shame her cut off age is 40 cos I'm in Wembley later on this evening.

stoke

More please

Sexy story..i'll clean ur Windows anytime

bradford

More please xx

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Auckland

I lick my fingers and circle my nipples but I cant resist the opportunity to pinch them a little to. I cant wait for him to show up. With both curtains open and me pleasuring myself on my bed I know that I can see out to the houses opposite and if I can see their window they can surely see me through mine. The thought of them seeing me turns me on so much. My pussy is wet at that thought.

Finally I hear a small van pull up outside. I go over my red lippy again and continue playing knowing hell see me very soon. I pickup my smaller vibrator and start inserting it into my pussy. As I enjoy pleasuring myself in also making some sounds to echo my enjoyment like ohoh, mmmm, feels so good ramming my pussy with you. I know he can hear as he keeps pausing outside. I get a message from him. I'm here you sure you want me to start on th front upstairs windows? I simply reply yes please. I hear the ladder going up and he slowly emerges. As I continue making sex sounds. I see his eyes first as he looks at me. I remove the dildo and suck on it like it is a cock. Licking my pussy juice from it, flicking the tip with my tongue the put it all in my mouth sucking it. He says good morning I say it is isn't it. I put the vib back into my pussy and start fucking it again. He dares me to come to the window so he can have a proper look do I get my window cleaner and cloth and start cleaning the inside while hes on the outside. All the while hes staring down at my tits.

I feel like a change of job

stoke

More please

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan  over a year ago

Derby

Urban fantasies....the best!

Id have fallen off the ladder already...

Auckland

I clean the window as well as I can all the while knowing hes staring at me. Then he quickly cleans the outside so we can see where we've missed. It seems ive got smudges on the corner so he makes me clean it with my tit. Then the cloth again. Right he says time for the next one. I ask him before you do that would you like to make a bit extra by cleaning out the guttering while there. He simply says ok but that'll cost you payment in kind. Ok I say and move into the next window in my room knowing the whole street will see me if they look up. He joins me at the window but this time his cock is poking out of his pants. He puts it through the open window and tells me to suck bitch. I don't need telling twice I soil on it and go to work on it, licking the tip and flicking it with my tongue. Before I lick it up and down. Then I take it in my mouth I suck the length of it while playing with his balls. Then I put his balls in my mouth sucking and playing with them. He tells me to suck till hes ready to cum then hell pull out cum over me. So I suck and lick till I can see hes ready to explode. He cums over my face which drips onto my tits. He tells me i have to leave it there untill hes finished the windows and left. Its now time for the front room bay window. He tells me to sit in the window while he cleans it.

By *orny.hot.guyMan  over a year ago

Costa del Midlothian

"I clean the window as well as I can all the while knowing hes staring at me. Then he quickly cleans the outside so we can see where we've missed. It seems ive got smudges on the corner so he makes me clean it with my tit. Then the cloth again. Right he says time for the next one. I ask him before you do that would you like to make a bit extra by cleaning out the guttering while there. He simply says ok but that'll cost you payment in kind. Ok I say and move into the next window in my room knowing the whole street will see me if they look up. He joins me at the window but this time his cock is poking out of his pants. He puts it through the open window and tells me to suck bitch. I don't need telling twice I soil on it and go to work on it, licking the tip and flicking it with my tongue. Before I lick it up and down. Then I take it in my mouth I suck the length of it while playing with his balls. Then I put his balls in my mouth sucking and playing with them. He tells me to suck till hes ready to cum then hell pull out cum over me. So I suck and lick till I can see hes ready to explode. He cums over my face which drips onto my tits. He tells me i have to leave it there untill hes finished the windows and left. Its now time for the front room bay window. He tells me to sit in the window while he cleans it. "

So hot and local..

stoke

More please

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

bradford

Auckland

I am clearly visible in the window now to anyone walking by. This is crazy I tell myself as I'm waiting for him to come clean the window. I also reapply my slut red lipstick. It does turn me on to know I'm sat there in my pvc outfit with cum on my face so I start teasing my pussy again. He arrives and tells me very sexy. I continue to play as I see his cock getting hard again. He tells me are you a tease or a dirty slut. I say to him to come on in and ill prove to you in no tease. Doors open. He walks in with his cock already out. He gets me to suck it while were still in the window. My red lipstick is covering his cock as I move my mouth up and down. He flips me over and rams it straight up my pussy fucking it as hard and fast as he can. He pulls out and rams it into my mouth just in time for the hot sticky cum to flood into my mouth. He pumps half in there then half over my face and hair. I lick his now limp cock clean and he heads round to the back. He tells me to cone stand under his ladder while hes cleaning the window and I wonder why. With his cock still out I wonder what hes thinking as hes several meters high at this point. Then all of a sudden your hot piss comes shooting out and hits me on my face. O continue to look up and open my mouth to catch some.

Does anyone remember the film,confessions of a window cleaner, some years after that I moved from England to Wales and bought a window cleaning round, for the first couple of years there was nothing l started to think it was a myth, but then it all started to happen, then my wife started coming to help me then it got fun,lol

By *eeowlsMan  over a year ago

sheffield

I used to have a window cleaning round but I wasn’t lucky enough for this to happen unfortunately xx

Gloucester

Lucky window cleaner

Lucky customers lol