FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Happy birthday story ! First mmf ! How would you react

Happy birthday story ! First mmf ! How would you react

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

May 9th 2018

During a night out Celebrating The wife’s birthday, Chris made the suggestion that it was now time they cut the night short and head back to the boutique hotel he had arranged for the night. Claire was not quite ready to go as she was enjoying herself and the night club atmosphere.

"5 more minutes then Claire or we will be late" Chris shouted . Clair looked at Chris confused "late for what she replied" You'll see he said with a smile firmly fixed to his face.

Moments later they leave the hustle and bustle of the club and jump in a taxi and head back to the hotel.

During the ride Claire was puzzled as to what Chris meant but she never asked she just looked at him as he gazed back at her.

"I'm glad you wore that dress tonight, you look great" said Chris ...He couldn't help the thoughts that where beginning to race through his head as she uncrossed her legs in the back of the taxi, Claire took Chris’s hand and slid it under her dress and inside her knickers just out of sight of the rear view mirror "so am I" she said with a very naughty look on her face.

As they arrive back at the hotel they pay the driver and make there way up the staircase to there room, they cannot keeps there hands of each other!! crazy in love and full of erotic thoughts, it's like a frantic race to get into the room so they can begin fucking!

As they open the door, Clothes are torn off, Claires dress, thong and bra are thrown to the side, jeans and boxers are pulled down and with no haste Claire takes Chris’s cock deep in her mouth. Slowly working her tongue around the tip of his shaft before taking a deep breath and diving straight down his firm member,

"Claire" Chris says.... lay on the bed for me please.... But Chris I want to.... "Shhhhh" says Chris interrupting her before she can finish her sentence "just trust me" he says.

Claire climbs onto the big luxury four poster bed " where she sees a blindfold already placed "I guess this is for me" Claire says... Yep so put it on and trust me Chris says.

As she lay there waiting, music begins to play but she can also hear rustling around and movement, "what are you doing?" Just as she finishes that sentence a hand is placed on her breast, ahhhhhh there you are! she thinks to herself as the hand begins to mover up and down her body, another hand is place on her leg, she realises the intention of these hands and gladly opens her legs wide, she feels a warm breath and glancing lips work up the inside of her legs, working closer and closer to her pussy.

Claire arches her back and pushes her pussy in the air. She holds her breath as she feels a warm tongue work its way over her clit, she loves her pussy sucked and kissed, Claire’s body begins to tingle and tense, hot flushes flow through her body, she grips the sheets beside her and makes a deep sexual groan ...

"Fuk me Chris! Put your cock in me now!!!"

But no answer....just silence... Then as she rolls around tensing her ass, barely able to keep her legs spread a voice whispers in her ear "I'll let him fuck you first"

Shocked Claire realises that Chris is not the only man in the room, not only that but it's not Chris that is between her legs making her pussy so wet!!!!!

Chris places his hand over her mouth before she can begin to ask questions! He takes her hand and places it on his cock as he kneels beside her!

She begins frantically wanking Chris’s cock!! Her head is spinning and because of the blindfold she has no clue what the fuck is gong on!

Chris begins to rub his hands over Clairs body glancing over her erect nipples. As he moves in closer she takes his cock in her mouth once more! She then feels her body being moved into position! She gasps and she feels the tip of strange cock begin to enter her soaking wet pussy, as the cock goes in deeper she feels every difference from this man to Chris, every vein every ridge and even down to the temperature, the size is noticeably bigger ! Its fatter and it's slowly stretching Clair’s pussy wider, filling her up and touching all the sides inside her womb, the cock is different to what she's used to with Chris, the unknown man begins to fuck Her, first slow then deep then hard then fast, Clair’s pussy is soaking wet and feels like it's gushing with juice!

Chris says in a clear loud voice I want to join in now! Claire is not given any time to even collect her thoughts! Still with the blind fold on Claire is struggling to tell who is who! Someone slides underneath her as she sits up! Is it Chris or is it the other unknown man??!? not enough guts to lean forward and kiss the man in front just incase it isn't her Chris!!!! She glides herself down the cock and begins to rhythmically grind on the hard erect cock that is buried deep inside her swollen wet pussy!

"Let him enter your ass" says Chris!!! It is Chris beneath her she realises!! She first leans forward to embrace Chris and kiss him! "Happy birthday he says" ! she points her ass up in the air for the man to push his cock in her ass!! Claire is now taking two hard warm cocks...one in her pussy and one deep in her ass!!! Simultaneous movements get Claire moaning and groaning in aroused pleasure!! As Chris’s cock exits her pussy the mans cock buries itself inside, and as he exits her ass Chris thrusts himself deep inside her!! Chris begins to suck Clair’s tits and kiss her neck and lips whilst she's being fucked he then stops to say "Cum baby cum" And she does so with ease!! Wave after wave of pure orgasmic ecstasy as she takes this double cock penetration!! "In her pussy now !!" Shouts Chris to the man! Shove it in her pussy with me !!!! Claire now has two cocks in her pussy!! Relentlessly fuking her! Pounding her harder and harder!! I'm coming again!!! Shouts Claire !!!!! Now NOW NOWWW !!!!!! Don't you come in my woman Chris shouts!! Don't you DARE come in her !!! Claire is still mid way through another climax as the two men slow down to let her enjoy her pleasure.

Once calm Claire is thrown to her back and placed on her knees still with the blindfold firmly and perfectly covering her sight. Chris and the unknown man stand beside her and Claire takes the two cocks in her hands and begins tossing them both off as they stand a over her.. she begins to feel them both swelling at the same time!!!! "Come on my tits" Claire says loudly and in her sexiest voice !!! Chris pulls off Claire’s blindfold so she can watch them both! as the blindfold is removed she's greeted with two swollen cocks covered with her cum and level with her face! Chris and the other man take hold of there own dicks and they begin to wank over Claire ! and with no warning the two cocks facing her explode and spray there warm cum all over Claire sexy big breasts!! Pulse after pulse hot cum covers Claires body, dripping off her nipples a face! The night is done and as she lay back she hears the strange mans voice for the first time as he leaves he says "Happy birthday Claire" ....goodbye xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irralsiMan  over a year ago

bootle

Brilliant very horny indeed mmmmmm

By *hrisy69Man  over a year ago

chester/hawarden

Thats the way to enjoy a birthday

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *emanandsheraCouple  over a year ago