FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Listening to wife getting fucked

Listening to wife getting fucked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just thinking about this gets me so hard. I've got a naughty scenario, we invite a guy into the bedroom and we share my wife, I make her wet then guide his cock into her. As they are fucking I take a step back to watch and get her toys & lube out, I tell him to use her then I slope off back downstairs.

I can hear them fucking it sounds like he's giving it to her good, using my wife!!!

Is he fucking her? Fingering her? Or using toys on her??? Either way she's enjoying it!

L then texts me and asks if he is allowed to fuck her ass I send back yes.

I can hear movement on the bed it's creaking building up pace, I can hear L groan in pleasure, I'm hard knowing he's in her ass fucking it good.

As this is happening I'm down here cock rock hard dripping pre cum as I tidy up the living room and kitchen!!!!!

Now will he use her so well she's too sore for me to fuck after he leaves & I'll have to make do with a wank? or will I get to fuck her used pussy??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *idsAndyMan  over a year ago

Worcestershire

I've been the other guy in a scenario very much like this

By *ilcan5328Man  over a year ago

swansea

Mmm when the next instalment

We done this a while ago, meet a guy in a hotel took him home, I sent them up to the bedroom and listen to them fucking for 20 mins before going up??

By *elsosreyxCouple  over a year ago

Southminster

Weve done this, although we have a nice bbc over we have a chat and a bit of foreplay on the sofa then I send mrs and her plaything upstairs. Its very horny listening to her moans of pleasure.

Iv fucked while the husband watched over webcam

By *immf-guyMan  over a year ago

Bath

Agree completely that this is hugely arousing. Several years ago I invited another gent to share a fuckbuddy of mine as she and I were both keen on MMF play. After the 3 of us chatted over a coffee I suggested they both retire upstairs and I'd join them once they'd got to know each other better. All I asked was that they kept the bedroom door open wide.

I'd naturally discussed all this with my f/b beforehand and she was gagging for it, knowing how much it turned me on. I also discussed it with the other gent so he was fully prepared too.

I watched them go up to the bedroom hand in hand and waited downstairs. Carol was a dirty lady in her 60s, eager for cock and experienced as a swinger so I knew it wouldn't be long before I'd hear them fucking.

I sat on the bottom stair and listened to them snogging wetly, loving the rustle of clothing being shed and the sound of Carol starting to moan softly. Even just the sound of DFK was a huge turn-on. Then I heard the sound of them getting on the bed and their groans of pleasure ramping up more.

That's when I recall wondering what they were doing and how hard I was with the knowledge that she was not only being used but was enjoying it. It soon became evident by Carol's squeals of pleasure and the wet squelchy sounds of cunnilingus that she was being eaten, which I knew would quickly result in her first climax.

Hearing her building up to it and then the release of her noisy, expletive-ridden orgasm almost had me creaming myself. She loved being eaten and climaxed hard from it, but I knew she normally needed a cuddle after that sort of intense orgasm. It took a lot of willpower to stop myself going up to her at that point, but I knew my self control would be rewarded.

Sure enough, by the sounds coming from the bedroom it was obvious they were repositioning themselves and I heard Carol quietly urging David to give her a good hard fucking. She was clearly wired for sex and wanted to carry on without stopping.

Within a short time the bed was creaking in that rhythmic way that makes it obvious that a fuck is in progress. I let them carry on, loving the way they got more dirty in their language and the moans and panting got louder.

As their obvious pleasure built I couldn't hold off any longer, desperate to see them mid-fuck. The sight that greeted me as I walked into the bedroom is burned into my memory. Carol was on her back, naked except for black holdups and stilettos, with David pumping her hard in the deep stick position. It's my own favourite position but it's also deeply arousing to watch.

Carol was opened right up, her legs were high up, resting on her lover's shoulders, her heels pointing to the ceiling, and she was clearly being penetrated very deeply. I groaned at the spectacle and took in the smell of her arousal. Fuck, she was being used hard, and clearly loving it. I got on the bed and offered her my rigid cock to suck, so she could clean up the precum. I called her hair in my hand and enjoyed the sight of her being fucked senseless, the biggest turn-on ever.

I urged David to fuck the crap out of her and told her what a filthy whore she was to offer her body so readily. The dirty talk turned all of us on and I could see David was getting close to climaxing. He asked me where he should cum. Without consulting with Carol (we'd already agreed beforehand anyway) I told him to dump his load inside her, and reassured him that she and I both loved getting her inseminated.

I think just saying that made him erupt immediately and he shot his semen messily deep inside her, much to her delight. He ground his cock into her to make sure she got it all and she looked very contented, dirty bitch.

He pulled out slowly and her cunt looked wonderful, all gaping and messy. I couldn't help myself, I urged her to stay where she was and slipped my erection into her well used vagina. It was my first experience of sloppy seconds and I loved it.

David sat in a chair and relaxed while I reclaimed her. She was so turned on hearing me telling her how wonderful she felt inside, full of another man's cum, and how gorgeous she looked while being fucked. She responded perfectly to being told she was such a slag and asked if we could do it again, being shared and used.

We spent the rest of the afternoon taking her in turns and together, just about every combination possible.

We did it again, several times, right up until she was in her late 60's. Wonderfully dirty lady, loved the cock, and loved being told how proud I was of her, listening to her fucking other men and then cleaning her up afterwards.

By *esexymaleMan  over a year ago

Bath

Done this, the wife told her hubby to sit outside the door, we fucked for ages, she was soaking and so turned on, we let him in after to sit in the corner of the room, it was brilliant

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

MMmmmmmmm

Done a simular thing myself but left a baby monitor on hidden in the bedroom

We done this about 3 weeks ago we were staying out after a night in the attic club found out after talking to a male that

Our room was down stairs and the male was above us

While we were talking in the about 1 oclock club I said to him he could borrow her for the night

If he wanted

They both left the club about 5 past 1

Ha ha

When I got back to our room I could hear her screaming

My god how horny was that

And he never stopped for hours and believe me I mean hours think they fell asleep about 4

Then I was woke up about 8 to lots more banging

She was fit for nothing for 2 days afterwards

By *arEsseCouple  over a year ago

keighley

We would love to do this. I would happily wait down stairs and listen as the mrs got a good fuck. Or even have a fella pick her up form our take her to a hotel and bring her back when they are both completely satisfied

And I loved every minute of it

Breakfast was nice to

By *regboy49Man  over a year ago

Sandhurst

Went to a meet with a couple a few years back, myself and the woman retired to their bedroom as the hubby sat in the living room of the bungalow. She was a very noisey girl but kept calling the hubby in to take photos of us as either i was cumming or her and when we changed positionsl. Had about an hour and a half with her and they sent emailed the photos to me a few days later

Done this many of times with good mates of ours... Ill be upstairs and set up phone recording in living room... Misses and mate have a great time then after a good crack and he goes we watch it back on TV while we go at it... Always love talking about past experiences and hopefully future goals

"Just thinking about this gets me so hard. I've got a naughty scenario, we invite a guy into the bedroom and we share my wife, I make her wet then guide his cock into her. As they are fucking I take a step back to watch and get her toys & lube out, I tell him to use her then I slope off back downstairs.

I can hear them fucking it sounds like he's giving it to her good, using my wife!!!

You’d be on clean up duties soothe her cunt

Is he fucking her? Fingering her? Or using toys on her??? Either way she's enjoying it!

I can hear movement on the bed it's creaking building up pace, I can hear L groan in pleasure, I'm hard knowing he's in her ass fucking it good.

As this is happening I'm down here cock rock hard dripping pre cum as I tidy up the living room and kitchen!!!!!

Now will he use her so well she's too sore for me to fuck after he leaves & I'll have to make do with a wank? or will I get to fuck her used pussy??

"

When me and my x first started swinging it was with some friends, after a few drinks around there house we decided to swap but in separate rooms there kids had grown up, but they had not removed the baby monitors and some how they switched on it was awesome

Any couples in the Midlands up for this inbox me

By *itty and TopcatCouple  over a year ago

North west

We're doing this next week. Kitty is meeting a single guy and is going to use face time to keep me involved

"We're doing this next week. Kitty is meeting a single guy and is going to use face time to keep me involved

"

I hope you enjoy it

By *itty and TopcatCouple  over a year ago

North west

Oh we both will enjoy it.

Lush love it

By *inkycouplespainCouple  over a year ago

Malaga Spain but sometimes Manchester and

"Agree completely that this is hugely arousing. Several years ago I invited another gent to share a fuckbuddy of mine as she and I were both keen on MMF play. After the 3 of us chatted over a coffee I suggested they both retire upstairs and I'd join them once they'd got to know each other better. All I asked was that they kept the bedroom door open wide.

I'd naturally discussed all this with my f/b beforehand and she was gagging for it, knowing how much it turned me on. I also discussed it with the other gent so he was fully prepared too.

I watched them go up to the bedroom hand in hand and waited downstairs. Carol was a dirty lady in her 60s, eager for cock and experienced as a swinger so I knew it wouldn't be long before I'd hear them fucking.

I sat on the bottom stair and listened to them snogging wetly, loving the rustle of clothing being shed and the sound of Carol starting to moan softly. Even just the sound of DFK was a huge turn-on. Then I heard the sound of them getting on the bed and their groans of pleasure ramping up more.

That's when I recall wondering what they were doing and how hard I was with the knowledge that she was not only being used but was enjoying it. It soon became evident by Carol's squeals of pleasure and the wet squelchy sounds of cunnilingus that she was being eaten, which I knew would quickly result in her first climax.

Hearing her building up to it and then the release of her noisy, expletive-ridden orgasm almost had me creaming myself. She loved being eaten and climaxed hard from it, but I knew she normally needed a cuddle after that sort of intense orgasm. It took a lot of willpower to stop myself going up to her at that point, but I knew my self control would be rewarded.

Sure enough, by the sounds coming from the bedroom it was obvious they were repositioning themselves and I heard Carol quietly urging David to give her a good hard fucking. She was clearly wired for sex and wanted to carry on without stopping.

Within a short time the bed was creaking in that rhythmic way that makes it obvious that a fuck is in progress. I let them carry on, loving the way they got more dirty in their language and the moans and panting got louder.

As their obvious pleasure built I couldn't hold off any longer, desperate to see them mid-fuck. The sight that greeted me as I walked into the bedroom is burned into my memory. Carol was on her back, naked except for black holdups and stilettos, with David pumping her hard in the deep stick position. It's my own favourite position but it's also deeply arousing to watch.

Carol was opened right up, her legs were high up, resting on her lover's shoulders, her heels pointing to the ceiling, and she was clearly being penetrated very deeply. I groaned at the spectacle and took in the smell of her arousal. Fuck, she was being used hard, and clearly loving it. I got on the bed and offered her my rigid cock to suck, so she could clean up the precum. I called her hair in my hand and enjoyed the sight of her being fucked senseless, the biggest turn-on ever.

I urged David to fuck the crap out of her and told her what a filthy whore she was to offer her body so readily. The dirty talk turned all of us on and I could see David was getting close to climaxing. He asked me where he should cum. Without consulting with Carol (we'd already agreed beforehand anyway) I told him to dump his load inside her, and reassured him that she and I both loved getting her inseminated.

I think just saying that made him erupt immediately and he shot his semen messily deep inside her, much to her delight. He ground his cock into her to make sure she got it all and she looked very contented, dirty bitch.

He pulled out slowly and her cunt looked wonderful, all gaping and messy. I couldn't help myself, I urged her to stay where she was and slipped my erection into her well used vagina. It was my first experience of sloppy seconds and I loved it.

David sat in a chair and relaxed while I reclaimed her. She was so turned on hearing me telling her how wonderful she felt inside, full of another man's cum, and how gorgeous she looked while being fucked. She responded perfectly to being told she was such a slag and asked if we could do it again, being shared and used.

We spent the rest of the afternoon taking her in turns and together, just about every combination possible.

We did it again, several times, right up until she was in her late 60's. Wonderfully dirty lady, loved the cock, and loved being told how proud I was of her, listening to her fucking other men and then cleaning her up afterwards."

Mmmm thats so fucking horny

Mrs Kink xx

Have done this in various forms..

1) Mrs tied me to bed and left to go fuck in another room, all I could hear was her muffled screams.

2) Coming home to find her lay on the bed after he had fucked her till he cum, she had sent me a few videos of him fucking her

3) coming home to see a guy hammering away in doggy, I could hear her screaming as soon as I opened the door

By *heeriskingMan  over a year ago

Stockport

I've been the single guy a few times in this situation, its always amazing.

Done house meet and hubby was cleaning, vaccing around us while we played.

Car meet where woman rang hubby and put on speaker phone, told him what we where doing and when she reached orgasm his reactions where fantastic.

Love it, would love more of it.

What an erotic thread this is and it's something Mrs N and I relish. Usually what happens is the guy arrives and if he is good looking, charming and well mannered it puts her at her ease. She does get quite nervous I suppose but that is part of the excitement.

Anyway once the ice is broken and everyone has relaxed a bit we usually lead off to the bedroom and some threeway foreplay happens. However what I really love is that moment when I ask permission to leave her alone if she is happy with the guy.

I then go out of the room and perhaps go next door and chat in a room on here or whatever and listen to the noises of her seduction and talk about it.

I love the sound of love, the zips coming down, the soft voices, the giggles, the slurping sounds and then the gentle squeak of the bed. I even love the sound of them walking around the room. You imagine it's to change positions

It's always too much to take and after 10 or 15 mins of listening I have the urge to peep in on the new lovers. Often they don't know I'm there, much to engrossed in each other. Sometimes like one of the previous posters have said her legs and heels are up and over the guys shoulders and she is taking it deeply, slapping his arse to make him pump harder.

Or he's between her legs licking her out or they are deep in a 69, not caring at all if I am there or not. So erotic scenes have unfolded before my eyes.

I've taken quite a few pictures of these moments and they are some of the most erotic moments of my life.

Oh I do so love these oh so rare moments.

"What an erotic thread this is and it's something Mrs N and I relish. Usually what happens is the guy arrives and if he is good looking, charming and well mannered it puts her at her ease. She does get quite nervous I suppose but that is part of the excitement.

Anyway once the ice is broken and everyone has relaxed a bit we usually lead off to the bedroom and some threeway foreplay happens. However what I really love is that moment when I ask permission to leave her alone if she is happy with the guy.

I then go out of the room and perhaps go next door and chat in a room on here or whatever and listen to the noises of her seduction and talk about it.

I love the sound of love, the zips coming down, the soft voices, the giggles, the slurping sounds and then the gentle squeak of the bed. I even love the sound of them walking around the room. You imagine it's to change positions

It's always too much to take and after 10 or 15 mins of listening I have the urge to peep in on the new lovers. Often they don't know I'm there, much to engrossed in each other. Sometimes like one of the previous posters have said her legs and heels are up and over the guys shoulders and she is taking it deeply, slapping his arse to make him pump harder.

Or he's between her legs licking her out or they are deep in a 69, not caring at all if I am there or not. So erotic scenes have unfolded before my eyes.

I've taken quite a few pictures of these moments and they are some of the most erotic moments of my life.

Oh I do so love these oh so rare moments.

Fair to say you’re a very lucky man

"

By *eet The FlintstonesCouple  over a year ago

Southampton

My wife is always busy with her boyfriend, they send me pics and quite happy filming. Some of the time I'm in the room and I can hear them moaning and growning. Other times I'm in another room or downstairs. It is such a turn on, knowing she is getting so much pleasure and my mind is forever thinking what they are up to xxxx

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wow some right hot scenarios there

By *parks2020Man  over a year ago

East Kilbride

Would love to watch the Mrs being fucked but only to get to listen to the moans now that sound like fun

By *exypinktitsCouple  over a year ago

london

we have done this and loved every min of it

By *triker0079Man  over a year ago

London

"Agree completely that this is hugely arousing. Several years ago I invited another gent to share a fuckbuddy of mine as she and I were both keen on MMF play. After the 3 of us chatted over a coffee I suggested they both retire upstairs and I'd join them once they'd got to know each other better. All I asked was that they kept the bedroom door open wide.

We did it again, several times, right up until she was in her late 60's. Wonderfully dirty lady, loved the cock, and loved being told how proud I was of her, listening to her fucking other men and then cleaning her up afterwards."

Nice!

We have had a few of these encounters, We all sit downstairs chatting and getting to know each other, the mrs then takes the single lad upstairs and I see how long a can leave the alone lol (longest is 20 min)

Most recently the mrs has had a tattoo, her and the tattoo artist have been flirting on snapchat, the next Session she had she sent me a recording of what happened after her tattoo was finished, it was a massive turn on listening to them kissing and making small talk, I could here him trying to get his hands down my wives trousers but they was to tight. Xx

[Removed by poster at 16/10/17 13:05:42]

I could here him telling my wife how he wanted to fuck her in the tattoo studio, she did have a cheeky feel of his cock (apparently he was of a good size) xx

By *lwayshorny2009Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Love watching Lucy being lead upstairs as I wait downstairs

We do this a lot

Never any local guys who can accom though

Always out of our distance or want car sex

"Just thinking about this gets me so hard. I've got a naughty scenario, we invite a guy into the bedroom and we share my wife, I make her wet then guide his cock into her. As they are fucking I take a step back to watch and get her toys & lube out, I tell him to use her then I slope off back downstairs.

"

give me a shout definitely up for it

The guy that used to come and read our meter every 3 months, he would put a note in to say what time he would be there,my wife would call him in for tea they then would go up stairs then I would come home and go upstairs and in to the spare room and listen to him fuck her and them both cuming, he would go then I would go in and fuck her

This is one of the horniest things I can imagine doing with my wife.... Either listening over the phone or in the next room...

Such a turn on...

I bet there are plenty offers about

I often listen to my wife and hope shes getting a good fucking.. listening to her moan is such a turn on

Nothing like it '

By *aughtiness123Couple  over a year ago

Listened from next room to my lady being fucked in our bed by am ex FB of hers. He thought that I was at work and that I didn't know about it. Was so hot hearing them fuck and him calling her names. As soon as he left I was inside her enjoying sloppy seconds

"Listened from next room to my lady being fucked in our bed by am ex FB of hers. He thought that I was at work and that I didn't know about it. Was so hot hearing them fuck and him calling her names. As soon as he left I was inside her enjoying sloppy seconds "

Fantastically hot

"I often listen to my wife and hope shes getting a good fucking.. listening to her moan is such a turn on"

This is so hot!

Going to do this today

By *overs09ukCouple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

We have done this before meet a guy off this site who came to our house had a mmf in our living room then after she took him upstairs into our bed whilst i waited down stairs.

Was so horny could here her moaning and groaning and the bed banging till she cum but he carried on till he pulled out of her and cum on her tits.

I enjoyed wanking to it then hearing what happened later next time I'm going to set up camera to watch

"Have done this in various forms..

1) Mrs tied me to bed and left to go fuck in another room, all I could hear was her muffled screams.

2) Coming home to find her lay on the bed after he had fucked her till he cum, she had sent me a few videos of him fucking her

3) coming home to see a guy hammering away in doggy, I could hear her screaming as soon as I opened the door"

Often travel to Birmingham area on business and would love to call round while hubby is at work and FaceTime

Done this Saturday so hot x

"Going to do this today "

Wow. Very horny

Love hearing mrs enjoy herself