FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > After The Gym

After The Gym

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This story is about and for Binottscock, with his consent.

He’d noticed her at the gym over the last few weeks. She was fairly new but was putting 100% effort into her workout regime. Nas had always been attracted to older, more mature ladies (and men for that matter) and found himself watching her more and more. In her mid to late fifties, she was in amazing shape and quite a looker too. She always looked immaculate, both in the gym and afterwards when he’d seen her heading to her car.

As she was working out he would watch from across the gym, noticing the sweat patches forming under her arms and especially around her crotch. He could only imagine what she must smell and taste like at that very moment. She would always work herself into a sweat and he could see the droplets dripping off her face and onto her top, gradually soaking through and emphasising the pert breasts hiding beneath. This had an understandable effect on his cock and he had to position himself carefully so as not have anyone notice his erection. However, it had been noticed on more than one occasion.

As he was leaving the gym that night Nas was feeling his usual horny self and decided to check his phone to see who was about on Fabswingers. No-one in the area online and he was gutted “Sod’s Law” he thought “always the same when I’m fucking horny” He checked through his friends list, still no-one.

“Fuck it” he said

“You ok??” he heard from behind. It was a woman’s voice.

He turned around and his heart jumped. It was the woman he’d been watching earlier.

“Errmmm, nah, not really. Just thought some of my friends might be online but no luck”

“I have the same problem sometimes on that site” she said with a wry smile

He was totally flustered. Had he heard he right??? “Was she on Fabswingers as well??? The cheeky chap inside him decided to be brazen and so he asked “ What site are you talking about??”

“I think we both know what site and I also think we both know how often you’ve watched me work out in the gym these last few weeks”

“Shit….you knew??”

“Of course I knew. Also, the bulge in your shorts kinda gave the game away. Impressive bulge by the way”

He blushed, something rare for him, but it just happened. “Thanks” he muttered

“Question is” she said “Is what do you want to do with that bulge young man???”

More???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

By *iny123Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

Good start definitely more

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *eathersarahTV/TS  over a year ago

warrington

Great start. X

Love it, keep going!

By *inottscockMan  over a year ago

nottingham

Part two

“Question is” she said “Is what do you want to do with that bulge young man???”

Once more the cheeky chap inside him took over, “Why don’t we go somewhere a bit more private so I can show you??”

“OK, we could go back to mine. It’s close by and my husband isn’t home for a good few hours” She replied.

“Cool, I’ll follow you in my car”

The drive to her house only took around five minutes but to Nas it seemed like ages, his cock straining against his tight jeans. As they pulled into the drive he saw another car parked there “Shit!! I hope that’s not the husband’s car”

She was out of her car and heading towards his. “It’s OK, the car belongs to a friend. It’s here while he’s working abroad”

The look of relief must’ve been clearly visible on his face. “You though it was my hubbies” she laughed.

With that she headed towards the house. He just stood and watched her, thinking she looked as good from behind. She turned briefly and called to him to follow her. He quickly snapped out of his daze and walked after her.

As he stepped into the hallway she was facing him, looking fresh faced and with a glint in her eye.

“So” She said “Now you can show me what you intend to do with this, young man” pointing at his crotch.

He knew exactly what he was going to do and also new that she would be screaming in ecstasy when he did. He stared at her with longing in his eyes and drank her in. She was about 5’9”, nicely styled short hair and an amazing complexion for a woman of her age (he guessed she was around 58/9). The top she was wearing was tight enough to show that she had ample breasts.

He moved towards her and kissed her softly on her lips. Her mouth opened in response and their tongues collided in a gentle wetness that only a kiss can evoke. He slowly moved his hand down towards her waist as he pulled her into him, causing his hard cock to press against her groin.

Pulling away from the kiss he began to nibble at her neck. She put her head back and gave a little moan. This was music to his ears and he began to move down her body with his mouth until he reached her breasts. By this time her nipples were standing proud and he kissed them through the material. She moaned again, this time a little louder than the last.

Keeping up his gentle assault on her nipples he moved his hand down towards her crotch, gently rubbing the front of her joggers, he could already feel that she was wet.

He kissed her on the mouth as his hand slid down the front of the joggers and found her smooth wet pussy. His fingers found their way in and she gasped as Nas entered her. He pushed in further and gently moved his hand back and forth, kissing her harder now. She was beginning to shake and he knew instinctively that he was going to make her cum very soon. To tease her he began to pull his hand away.

“NO!!!” She gasped “Please, No” He smiled inwardly and pushed back into her soaking pussy, his movements having the desired effect. She began to breathe harder and deeper as she neared climax. In response Nas kissed her even harder, forcing his tongue into her mouth and muffling her groans.

She pulled her head away from him and he knew this was it. Her head fell back and she started to orgasm. Nas stepped up the intensity of his hand movements and this tipped her over the edge.

“Nnnnn, going to come. Oh God. Going to……AAAAaaaaahhhhhhh” Her legs clamped tightly together and her body went weak. He had to hold her with one arm as his hand slowly withdrew from her wet vagina. He smiled at her and asked if she was Ok. As she slowly regained control of her body she looked at him and said “Jesus. If that’s the starter I can’t wait for the main course”.

The both laughed and she said “I think I need another shower. You want to join me???

By *vhazelMan  over a year ago

Ely

Fantastic so far!

Thanks

By *ature studentsCouple  over a year ago

Near Bournemouth Dorset.

stoke

More please

Here!

nottingham

more plz

Love it more please

Glad you’re enjoying the story. Here’s the next instalment. Short but more to CUM if you want it x

As he followed her upstairs to the bathroom he couldn’t help but admire the peachy little bum that was only inches from his face. He leaned forward and planted a little kiss on one of the cheeks. She turned and smiled. “Bathroom is through here. I’ll join you in a second”

He headed in and began to undress, already hard with the anticipation what was to come. Once naked he stood in front of the full length mirror and felt good about the way he looked. The gym work had started to pay off and he now had the makings of a good six pack and solid chest muscles. His other muscle was standing proud at a good hard seven inches, cut and with a fair bit of girth. “Looking good mister” he said out loud and smiled.

“I’ll second that”

“Shit. Didn’t know you was there” he said with an embarrassed laugh as he turned to face her. He saw that she was also naked and his cock twitched involuntarily.

“I’ve been here ages” she laughed, “I was enjoying the show.”

“Well I’m glad you like what you see because I like what I’m seeing”

His eyes wandered over her entire body and he couldn’t believe how incredible she looked for a woman in her fifties. She had small, firm breasts and her waistline was so slim. Flat stomach and a very smooth and inviting pussy. He just smiled like a kid in a sweet shop.

She reached for his hand and took him into the huge walk-in shower. The water was warm and felt good against his skin. They kissed and he pulled her close to his body, his hard cock pressing against her as her equally hard nipples pushed against his chest. Their tongues explored each other’s mouths as deeply as they could, the water from the shower intensifying the each kiss.

Her fingers worked their way down the length of his spine until they reached his butt cheeks. Gently, she slid one finger down towards his hole and slowly stroked and teased his hole for a few minutes. Nas followed her lead and did the same to her with his right hand. His left hand moved to the front of her body and he began to rub her clit. She let out a small moan as he did so and directed her hand’s attention to the beautiful cock that was aching to be touched. As she rubbed his shaft, her nails lightly scratching his balls with each downward stroke, she asked him if he’d enjoyed making her cum so quickly before.

“God.Yes!!” He whispered

“Good”, she replied as she slipped her tongue into his ear “Now I think it’s your turn”

By *escrean100Man  over a year ago

North Co Dublin

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

By *lowmassageukMan  over a year ago

portsmouth

Here!

nottingham

Mmmm more plz

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

More please

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

By *taffsfun73Man  over a year ago

Newcastle under lyme

By *hyone74Man  over a year ago

uk and ireland )

keep her cumming.... sorry I mean keep it coming

stoke

More please great story

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

Gr8 story

Nas closed his eyes, tilted his head back and enjoyed the warmth of the water on his skin and the tenderness of her lips as she kissed his neck. With one hand lightly rubbing his ball sac, she began to work her way down the length of his muscular body, flicking her tongue over his nipples and then giving them a little bite. This made his cock jerk and ooze pre-cum, which didn’t go unnoticed. Rubbing the end of his cock with her thumb and forefinger, she scooped up the pre cum and brought it up to her mouth but, instead of tasting his sweet juices, she reached up and inserted her finger into his mouth. He responded accordingly and sucked her finger in. This was something he loved and had done many times before. As he began to run his tongue over her finger she pulled it away and he felt her warm mouth engulf the head of his cock. Her hands returned to massaging his balls as she gradually moved her way down his rock hard shaft. When she managed to take the whole length into her throat Nas let out a gasp and moaned. She could tell he was enjoying her deep throating and held it there as long as she could before releasing his cock from her mouth. She licked her tongue across his cock slit and tasted more pre cum and then took his length all the way down again. Another, louder moan from Nas as he placed his hand on the back of her head “Fuck, you’re good”

She smiled inwardly and began to suck his dick faster, the water hitting her face and his cock as she did so. The sucking became more frantic and sloppy as she got ready to make him cum. Her fingers began to squeeze his balls tighter. Nas looked down at her as she sucked him faster and began to thrust into her throat. He was almost there. His balls began to tighten and the tingling in his body began. He face fucked her harder. “I’m getting close. Do you want my fucking cum??” He heard a moan from below and she squeezed his balls harder. That was enough. He started to shake a little and he knew he was going to blow his load. “Don’t fucking stop…….you’re gonna get a fucking throatfull. Are you ready?? Mmm??? You better be ‘cos here it comes. NOW!!!! OH FUCK!!!!!!!!”

His cum hit the back of her throat with such force that she almost puked but he had her head where he wanted it and he wasn’t going to let go. She gagged and spluttered but managed to swallow as much as she could before he pulled his cock from her cum filled mouth. She stood up and looked at him, smiled and leaned for a kiss. He opened his mouth to take her tongue and found she had saved some of his spunk to feed back to him. “God, this woman is hot” he thought as he kissed her hard and deep.

They left the shower and dried each other off before she again took his hand and led him to the bedroom. As they lay on the bed casually stroking each other’s body, Nas noticed a picture of a man on the bedside table.

“Is that your husband?”

“Yes” She replied

“Good looking guy”

“You think so???. He’d be flattered to hear that”

“He’s quite sexy actually. You’re a lucky woman”

She looked at him and grinned “So you like guys as well then??”

“Yes, as it happens, I do. Is that a problem???”

“God no. I’m sure he’d be more than happy to meet you sometime”

Nas just smiled and thought about the three of them together.

He was hard again now. Partly due to the gentle stroking she was giving his body and partly because of the possibility of a hot, horny threesome with these two.

He kissed her and said “We can talk about that in detail later, but for now….”

Here!

bradford

“………but for now, I want to know about you.”

She began to laugh, which surprised him. “What’s funny?? He asked

“I’ve just realised” she giggled “ We’ve met, made each other come and are now lying naked next to each other and we don’t even know each other’s names”

He chuckled “Shit, sorry. It all happened so fast and was so hot. I’m Nas”

“Hello Nas, I’m June”

“Pleased to meet you and your lovely body. How long have you been married??”

“30 years this month actually”

“You must’ve been young when you married then” He said with a smile

“Not that young. I was 34 when we married”

Nas was shocked “Hang on…..so that makes you 64???”

“In August yes. You look surprised”

“I am. You look amazing. I put you at mid to late fifties at the most”

“Mmmmmmm, flattery will get you everywhere” she said with a wink.

“Well, I’m hoping it’s going to get me inside you” He grinned

She threw herself over on to her back, opened her legs and with a comical American accent said “Well I ain’t stoppin’ ya Honey”

He needed no encouragement and began to kiss her breasts. Her nipples were standing to attention and he greedily sucked on one while his hand tweaked the other. He felt her hand on his head as she pressed his face into her breast. “Bite” she moaned. He obeyed and bit hard into her tit. She pressed his head firmly into her as she moaned at the sweet pain. Nas moved his hand down towards her pussy, lightly stroking her stomach as he headed towards his goal. His fingers found her clit and rubbed it gently making her raise her hips at the sensation. For a second she released her grip on his head, so he moved his body down between her legs and knelt there, his fingers still slowly rubbing her now swollen clitoris.

By now her cunt was soaking wet and he wanted to make it even wetter. He could see June was already on cloud nine as he inserted two fingers deep into her glistening pussy finding her G spot. Gradually building up speed he began to finger fuck her with one hand while rubbing her clit with the other. Her body started to quiver as his hand movements worked their magic. Suddenly she bucked her hips upwards and Nas’ hand became very, very wet as she came. Not wanting to ease up on his assault on her love tunnel, he dropped down on to his stomach and clamped his mouth against her pussy lips, savouring the taste of her juices. His tongue began to flick across her clit and June began to shake even more. She was shouting at him to eat her wet cunt as he sucked hungrily on her dripping hole. Without warning he lifted her legs into the air and pushed his tongue as deep as he could get into her arse. He looked into her eyes and said “I’m going to fuck you in both these holes. Hard!!”

stoke

More please

bradford

His mouth and tongue were causing June’s body to rise and fall on the now soaking bed. He sucked and licked at her clit and swollen lips until heard her cry out in ecstasy. Her juices flowed into his mouth as she orgasmed and he drank them down greedily, lapping at her vagina like a hungry kitten. She began to calm down and knowing that her pussy would be extra sensitive, moved up her body so that his cock head was resting against her swollen clit. He kissed her as he slowly rubbed the length of his shaft up and down, sending shivers through her body. She kissed him back passionately and moved her body in rhythm with his, increasing the sensation. “I want you inside me” she moaned into his ear. He didn’t answer her. Instead he adjusted his position and she felt his manhood pressing against her sex.

“You know I’m going to fuck you hard don’t you??” he breathed into her ear

“Yes” she gasped

“Good. Are you ready???”

“Yes, Fuck me. Hard”

In one fast move he rammed the length of his cock inside her and began to pound.

“Oh Fuck” She cried out

He thrust as hard and deep as he could with each stroke, slamming against her pubic bone mercilessly. She was now not only very wet in her pussy, her whole body was soaking with sweat also.

Nas banged her hard like this for a good five minutes before he suddenly stopped and pulled out.

“No!” She cried.

“Oh, yes” was his reply and with one swift move flipped her over onto her stomach. He spread her arse cheeks wide and went to work with his tongue, making sure she was nice and wet. Suddenly she felt his body on top of her and his dick pressing against her tight pink hole. “You ready for me??” he asked.

“I think so” she replied timidly

He leaned forward and kissed her between her shoulder blades, flicking his tongue against her spine.

“Ill be gentle” he said “at first”

She felt him pushing very gently against her and he felt the slight resistance to his size. Her ass was very wet by now and so he began to enter her. She winced as the head pushed it’s way in, but took a deep breath and relaxed as she felt the whole of his seven inch cock slide deep inside her. He kissed her shoulder blades again.

“Are you ok? Does it hurt too much?”

“Yes” She whimpered “and No”

“Ok”

With very slow movements he began to fuck her tight arsehole, again pushing as deep into her as he could. He put his hand against her stomach and pulled her up so that she was on all fours. Now he started to increase the pace of his fucking, gradually getting faster and harder. His hand was now reaching around to rub her clit as he fucked. As he fucked her arse mercilessly he worked on her pussy with the same intensity. The droplets of sweat from his brow dropped on to her back and mingled with hers. They were both soaking now and both close to orgasm. She began to shout and begged him to fuck her harder. He asked her if she liked this thick Asian cock in her shithole. “YES!!!! I fucking love it. Fuck me harder you bastard!!! Give me your cum!!”

That was enough to finish him off. He grabbed her hips and banged into her as fast and hard as he could.

“You want my fucking cum you dirty bitch???” he shouted as he reached his climax. “It’s…..fucking…YOURS…AAAaaaaaahhhhhhhhh”

As he dumped his load of cum inside her he felt her body shake as she orgasmed again, her juices soaking both their legs. Still shaking from her orgasm, she pulled away from Nas and turned around to face him. Kissing him deep she reached down and removed the spunk filled condom. Once removed, she took his still hard cock into her mouth and began to clean the remaining cum off of him. His body shook as she sucked his sensitive shaft and he ran his fingers through her hair.

When she’d made sure that his cock was well and truly cum free they both collapsed into each others arms and kissed softly.

“Dear God” She said breathlessly “That was amazing”

Nas smiled and said “Thanks. You wasn’t so bad yourself”

“Cheeky Sod”

“So……” he said with a cheeky grin “Tell me about your husband”

Here!

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Fantastic story do hoe there is more

Yes, there’s more to come but will post under a new heading. After the gym - The Husband.

Glad you liked it and thanks to all who commented xxxx

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story!!

More.............

nottingham