FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Pool table fantasy

Pool table fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As me and my missus walk into the pub for a game of pool, we see a group of about 6 old boys playing poker in the front bar. Other than that the bar is empty except for the young barman looking quite bored behind the bar.

We head to the back room where the pool table is situated. The room is a lot larger than the front bar and is totally empty except for a few bench seats and a pool table.

The bar is situated in the corner, heading back into the front bar, the gents, ladies and disabled toilets are situated at the back of the room, by the pool table.

I order a couple of drinks and €5 worth of €1 coins for the pool table. I place a few songs on the jukebox, aware that whatever I out in may well annoy the poker players.

I insert the coin and rack up the table. It's my break and I pot 1 of each colour from the break, I decide to play yellows, and pot 1 more before missing the 3rd. It's Sandi's turn to take her shot and misqueues to white ball. "Fecking eejit" I comment with a wry smile, as I go to take my two shots.

A young lad about mid 20's walks in and writes his name on the chalk board to indicate that he is next up to play the winner.

He is clean shaven in a grey shirt and smart jeans. Short hair and a slim fitting body. He just nods and sits at the bar and orders his drink.

I am not in an easy position for my next shot and have to double the white off a cushion to pot my ball. I manage the shot with precision and do a victory lap of the table. I hear the guy at the bar but in disaprovement of my lap. I then pot the 4th ball with ease, leaving me only 3 balls left, while Sandi still has all 7 on the table. As the white ball returns to the other side of the table, it slows but not enough and drops into the pocket.

Sandi retrieves the white ball and takes her shit, potting her first red ball, I make a snide comment about that being an easy shot that even Stevie wonder couldn't miss. The disapproving tut sounds even louder a second time.

Her 2nd ball was also pottable with ease. As she takes her next shot, she hits the white against her red ball with such force that the red hits the pocket and bounce back out.

"For fucks sake, what were you trying to do there babe" I ask with a snigger in my voice.

I step up to the table and take my shot, potting my 5th ball, lining up perfectly for the 6th ball, but rather than pot the 6th, I leave it lying over the pocket.

As Sandi approaches the table, the guy at the bar says "take it easy hun, take your time and go for the one near the middle pocket"... She looks at him, looks back at the table, then back up at him and smiles. I am taken aback by his comment and feel a little annoyed at his interference.

However Sandi does as he suggests and pots the red in the middle pocket, leaving her with only 4 balls, 1 over the far corner pocket, 2 near the front corner and another just behind one of my reds.

Sandi is about to pot one of the balls in the front corner, "go for the far one hun", she looks up at the guy at the bar, who is now looking closely at the table with a little smile. She smiles back "that one's easier" she says back. "Yes but if you go for the top one, the ball will roll back on to one of those reds and you'll be set up for your next shot, but you'll have to but back spin on it".

I'm now getting very frustrated, who does this dick head think he is? Giving my missus advice on pool.

"It's ok, I'm sure she can play her own game" I say with vengeance.

"Leave him alone" she says "he's only trying to help me"

I just grunt and go back to my pint

"How do I do backspin" she asks.

"I'll show you" he replies

He walks up to her, place himself behind her as she is about to take her shot, and places his arms around her, setting her up for the shot with backspin. I see him push himself against her and she smiles. She takes her shot and pots the red, and the ball returns as planned, potted the other red ball. Now she has only 2 balls left, 1 behind my yellow and 1 over a cushion.

The guy gives her a high five and walks back to the bar with a huge smile. She just looks at him and smiles again, mouthing the words "thank you" as he sits down.

She pots her 6th ball with ease, but the white ball follows in.

I burst out laughing, "well that was shite" I say while still laughing. "Maybe you should take up golf".

"You are so mean to me" she snaps back in a shy innocent way.

"It's not my fault you are shite at pool" I snap back with sarcastic aggression.

I pot my ball lying over the pocket and spin back breaking up the red and yellow. My yellow rolls into open space, leaving a clear shot into the middle pocket. I take the shot smoothly and the yellow rolls sweetly into the pocket leaving me with the black ball.

The black is tight against the cushion against one end of the table, and from this angle I can't skim it along the cushion, so my only option is to rebound it into the pocket at the other end of the table.

I hit the ball sweetly and it rolls back towards me and stops just short of the intended pocket.

Sandi has only 1 ball left before the black, and as she looks at the table, I can see her lining up her shot.

"Good luck... you'll need it" I say in a sarcastic tone.

"Fancy giving me another hand" she says to the guy at the bar . She gives him a little wink and he jumps up from his seat, throws me a pompous grin and stands behind her yet again.

He whispers something in her ear and she smiles enough that I can see her dimples. She bends over the table and takes the shit as he is holding each side of her waist. I'm not sure how that is helping her, but she seems more confident in her play. She pots the ball and the white ball spins wildly away to one side, leaving the white along the same cushion as the white.

"That was a fluke" I say "good luck with the black...don't let the white follow in", I have a big sarcastic grin across my face.

She moves around the table and he follows, he holds her from behind as he guides her queue to the right position, then he tilts her queue up, causing him to push himself against her ass. He gently guides her hand and the queue back and forward a couple of times. She looks at him over her shoulder with a naughty smiles, turn back and takes the shot, the black rolls gracefully into the pocket as the white ball stops dead in it's track.

"Fucking fluke, you wouldn't be able to win again if it wasn't for your friend, how could you win that, you are shit at pool".I say with an angered tone in my competitive voice.

"Just go and get the drinks in, I need the toilet" she says.

I walk into the front bar as the barman is stood at that end of the bar, he is serving 2 of the poker players, so I wait patiently. 5 minutes goes past and eventually it's my turn to be served. I order two pints and wait for them to be poured. I carry them into the back room and place them on the table. The tables is still empty apart from the white ball and my remaining yellow.

Sandi is still in the bathroom and the guys jacket and pint is still on the bar but he is nowhere to be seen.

I wait a couple more minutes and then hear my phone beep... It's a WhatsApp message from Sandi.

I open the message and it's a video of the guy from the bar...

"You need to learn manners and respect your woman.... This is what happens if you respect them...." He said facing the camera, he then pans the camera around and down to Sandi, on her knees. She looks up to the camera with a naughty look in her eye that I had never seen before. "Hi babe, I'm just repaying a favour for helping me win at pool, hope you don't mind", she says with a smile. The camera moves to show her holding his big dick in her hand, she then licks the end of it and proceeds to take it in her mouth, sucking at it longingly. The video then stops...

Tbc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Angered by what I've seen, I rush to the men's toilets, but they are not in there, so I head for the ladies... Again, empty.

I can see by the sign on the door that the disabled toilet is "ENGAGED". Knowing that's where they are, I bang on the door. "Coming now" I hear from Sandi voice. "Go rack up the table".

Annoyed but kind of helpless, I decide that it's best if I do as I'm told.

A minute later the guy walks out and sits back at the bar, he smiles at me and takes a sip of his drink.

Just as I'm about to launch at him, Sandi comes back in, looking shy and nervous.

"What the fuck was that, you bitch"? I scream at her.

"That was a lesson to treat her better... " I hear from behind me.

He stands up in a defensive manner, I can see now that he works out. As I'm about to walk up to him, Sandi pulls me back and says, "That was only a teaser... There's more to come"

Shocked at her baldness, I stutter my words.... "W w well there better not be, I'm warning you"

"I don't take too kindly to men threating women, and that sounded like a threat to me" says the voice from the bar.

I decide to resign to the table and make a start on my second pint as the guy from the bar plays Sandi at the next game of pool.

Sandi makes a couple of bad shots, and I make her aware of it with more degrading comments. As always she just takes them in the chin, but I can see the guy getting more frustrated.

Halfway through the game, 2 more guys enter the room and put their name on the chalk board.

So now I don't get a game for at least 3 more games.

The guy wins this game and the new guys suggest doubles, which means me and Sandi playing against these two guy.

After a few bad shots by Sandi, I get frustrated "fucking hell, are you thick or something, you should have gone for the ball near the pocket, you are not good enough to pot that one" I say loud enough for all to hear.

We end up losing this game, and in a huge I go to the bar and get myself a jack Daniels. I get talking to one of the poker players and before I know it, it's been 20 minutes. My phone beep and it's another what's app message from Sandi. I make my excuses and go out the front for a smoke. The video is now of the two guys "Hey Hudson, you are a bit of a prick towards your missus" the first one says, then the second one continues "so as the first lesson didn't teach you, maybe this one will". The camera pans around and down to Sandi now holding 2 dicks, 1 in each hand.

I realise that the phone is being held by a third male... The guy from the bar.

Sandi licks and sucks both dicks for a few seconds and then the video cuts off.

I am now livid... Anger rushing through my veins, I'm ready to storm into the pub and kill all 3 of the guys and "rescue" my missus.

Just then another beep. Another message. "Heys it's me again", says the guy from the bar "guess you'll never learn and watching her with those two dicks made me horny... I guess it made her horny too"

As the camera pans around, I can see she is still sucking the two guys cocks, but now she is bent over and as the camera pans down, I can see the white flesh if her ass... She has lifted her dress and her knickers are nowhere to be seen. And then I see it, his huge white cock, edging against her pussy hole.

I can clearly see the juices of her as he pushes his solid dick inside her wet, willing pussy.

He pushes in, deep up to his balls and as I hear her moan, the video cuts off.

Wow... Why am I not feeling angry anymore? Why am I now feeling a twitch in my pants? What is happening. I'm getting turned on by the thought of my missus getting fuck with three guys in the disabled toilets of a pub....

Tbc

I finish my smoke, order another JD and Coke and head back into the back bar.

After a couple of minutes, the 3 guys come out of the toilets and get their coats on.

Sandi comes out with a very naughty, yet nervous smile. She walks up to me and says in my ear "have you learnt anything yet babe?"...

"I do believe I have hun" I reply, shocked by how mellow I sound.

"I don't believe you have, so they are coming home with me. You stay here for an hour, and then you can come home".she. Said with a sternness that I dare not argue with.

"Ok babe, but don't forget to send me videos again" I muttered

She just smiled at me, walked over to the taller of the 3, linked her arm in his, kissed the guy from the bar on the cheek and said "come on boys, we've got things to do" as they all walked out of the bar....

Tbc

By *ornyguykentMan  over a year ago

kent

wow very hot story

got me hard

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

Great story

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story,sounds fun

By *INGLEBBWWoman  over a year ago

ocala

Sounded so hott

I can see lots of fun coming in this story . Keep it going

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Very nice

By *esidetheseaMan  over a year ago

Castlebar

Wow... great story. Can't wait to hear what happens next!

By *adbod2015Man  over a year ago

Nantwich

Bookmarked

By *retty womanWoman  over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

By *INGLEBBWWoman  over a year ago

ocala

How do you bookmark? Please

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

"How do you bookmark? Please"

You have.

By posting something on here, you can follow the thread by clicking on the button the top of the forum page.

The button says "Threads you have posted on." or something simular...

By *illupMan  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"How do you bookmark? Please

You have.

By posting something on here, you can follow the thread by clicking on the button the top of the forum page.

The button says "Threads you have posted on." or something simular... "

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Wow

By *aughtyLittleMissWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

By *az1Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

By *untingtonMan  over a year ago

Just round the corner

What an amazing story, can't wait for more.

By *v shaunaTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

Great story ! Me and my wife did something very similar a few years ago in a bar we used to go in regulary! Brought bk great mems lol

Why does something like that never happen to me. Horny as fuck. X

doncaster

Goto a bar with a pool table ! Only joking it most defo should judging by your pics x

Thank you. Perhaps if i went out in the red dress it might.

doncaster

Most definatley !! I would without question x

Pool anyone

By *untingtonMan  over a year ago

Just round the corner

Hope there is more to come.

Excellent so far

Good post!!!! Did you ever Chaulk the que?? Lol

Hope you all liked the first I stallment... Now just got to make it happen in real life

So who can play pool?

[Removed by poster at 18/10/17 15:22:26]

me

We so need to hear the rest of this

More please

F

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

We are on holiday in Portugal at the moment, Frisky has agreed to go commando on a trip to the local bar, I wonder if I can get her to agree to a game of pool???

By *icklowhornMan  over a year ago

Dublin &

"So who can play pool?"

Me, meet you in the coach later

So whose up for pool tonight?

when I saw the title I immediately thought of a video I saw where a master managed to pot a small snooker ball into a slaves arse, queue and all :D

» Add a new message to this topic