FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Golfer

The Golfer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was a warm summers day and having a day off with nothing to do i decided to head up to the golf club. I didn't have anyone to play with but thought i would hits some balls on the range and then head out on the course afterwards, when it would be my favourite time to play, in the late balmy summers evenings.

My club is fairly exclusive meaning quite often during the week it's deserted. I got to the club around 3pm, got myself a basket of balls and headed to the driving range. When i got there, as expected there was nobody there so i had the pick of the bays. I'd been there for about 10 minutes when someone else turned up. I was surprised because i had never seen this person at the club before and she was stunning. She had long blonde hair, a tight coral coloured shirt that contoured her ample breasts and a short white skirt that showed of her incredible long tanned toned legs. I stood mesmerised by her as she looked at me and smiled. I quickly smiled back and said "Hi." to which she responded with another smile and "Hello." back.

I quickly carried on with what i was doing but couldn't help watching her as she proceeded with her practising. She had an incredible swing and clearly was an exceptional golfer.

Soon i had finished my basket of balls and although i could have stood and watched her with great delight i had to leave before it became too obvious and i started to look like a weirdo.

I headed to the practice green and did a spot of putting. I finished up and then headed to the first tee. It was a glorious evening, warm and sunny and i was looking forward to taking in the beauty of the course and enjoy a round of golf. I teed my golf ball up on the first tee and noticed the hot women from the driving range was stood watching me. Knowing how good she was and seeing her watching me added a bit of pressure to hit a good shot. Fortunately i hit a great drive straight down the middle and smiled to myself as i walked of the tee. As i got to my back the women approached me, "Great shot." she said "are you on your own?". "Thank you," i replied " it's always good to hit a decent first shot, especially with someone watching. Yeah i am alone.". "Can i join you?" she asked. I was delighted "That would be lovely, my name is Sam." I said with a smile. "Great! My name is Steph.". She had beautiful bright blue eyes and her perfume smelt heavenly. I couldn't believe my luck.

I watched as she climbed the steps to the first tee and i couldn't help oggle at her incredible body. She hit her shot, and i wasn't surprised to see the ball go straight down the middle.

We then made our way off down the first fairway to our balls.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izzygrapeMan  over a year ago

swansea

Every golfers dream playing partner

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As we make our way down the 1st I asked her if she'd been a member long. She told me that she wasn't a member, and that she was playing in a competition at the course in a few weeks time and was playing a practise round to get familiar with the course. "That explains why I haven't seen you around." I said.

"You can help show me round the course." she said, to which i smiled and nodded.

We continue to play the first. When we get to the green i am closer to the hole, so I walk up to attend the flag while Steph takes her putt. She crouches down behind her ball to line her putt up, and my eyes are instantly drawn to her skirt. I got a pleasant surprise as Stephs legs were not completely closed and i got a view of her underwear. Normally I think ladies would wear some sort of shorts under these types of skirt, however Steph was wearing a pair of white cotton panties. My gaze was caught by Steph and I immediately looked away turning slightly red. Steph smiled at me and then to my surprise parted her legs a bit further to give me a brief but better view. My jaw must have dropped! My cock certainly twitched and I smiled at Steph appreciatively. She then stood up and took her shot, sinking her putt for birdie.

"Great putt!"

"Thanks, see if you can follow that." Steph replied.

I stood behind my ball, Steph holding the pin, and as i lined up my putt my eyes were drawn to those amazing legs of Stephs once again. I then stood up and hit my putt, narrowly missing.

"Good effort." Steph said.

I smiled a cheeky smile and said "Thanks, although my mind was a little distracted for some reason."

Steph laughed "I don't know what you mean." she said knowing full well what i meant.

"Do you want to play for something?" I asked.

"Sure, sounds like a good idea, makes it more interesting. What shall we play for?"

"How about the loser buys the drinks afterwards?" I said, knowing this is fairly standard practice.

"I've a better idea, how about the loser buys dinner!" Steph said with a smile.

"Sounds great, I can't lose!" I blurted out laughing.

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

keep going

By *onesmrMan  over a year ago

loughborough

next hole please.....

"next hole please..... "

Another 18 to go ...lol

I’d love to enjoy this story but can’t help but feel a bit angry as I’d imagine I would be stuck behind you not able to play through. Please keep your shenanigans to the club house. Also mentally I’m picturing to old retiree widowers playing golf and sparking a sexual kindle between each other, isthat what’s happening here? Little octogenarian action, like it

"I’d love to enjoy this story but can’t help but feel a bit angry as I’d imagine I would be stuck behind you not able to play through. Please keep your shenanigans to the club house. Also mentally I’m picturing to old retiree widowers playing golf and sparking a sexual kindle between each other, isthat what’s happening here? Little octogenarian action, like it"

Hahaaa how very true indeed

By *INGLEBBWWoman  over a year ago

ocala

More, please

"I’d love to enjoy this story but can’t help but feel a bit angry as I’d imagine I would be stuck behind you not able to play through. Please keep your shenanigans to the club house. Also mentally I’m picturing to old retiree widowers playing golf and sparking a sexual kindle between each other, isthat what’s happening here? Little octogenarian action, like it"

Haha i can assure you no golfers where held up in the making of this story. Nor were old people used. lol

As we walked over to the second tee i followed Steph admiring her lovely firm bottom. Steph glanced over her shoulder and caught me looking once again. Clearly i'm not the subtlest. Given she had won the first hole with a birdie it was Steph to tee of first. As she approached the ladies tees she looked over her shoulder again to ensure i was watching still. I couldn't take my eyes off of her so was caught in the act again. She chuckled and bent over to tee her ball up, all the while looking back at me with a smile on her face. Her little skirt rode up her arse to show off her panties and her lovely firm butt.

"The views around here have significantly improved recently, I must congratulate the groundsman." I joked, my eyes fixed on her arse.

Steph laughed "I have to say i can't complain at the views either." giving me a wink.

She then turned gave her arse a little wiggle and smashed the golf ball down the centre of the fairway.

"Great shot! I can see I have my work cut out with you." I remarked.

"You don't know the half of it." Steph said as she walked by, "Nice shaft!" she laughed as she grabbed the growing bulge in my shorts.

As i walked over to the mens tees my cock stiffened and became increasingly uncomfortable. "This could get a little tricky and uncomfortable." I said as i teed my ball up.

"That's the plan." Steph laughed. "It's a good job you didn't bet money on this. You've got no chance."

I laughed loudly, thoroughly enjoying this outrageous flirting, that I would never have dreamt of experiencing on a golf course. I stood over my ball, my heart pounding with excitement, my adrenaline coursing through my veins at this invigorating experience. Fortunately the adreniline resulted in a great shot, bisecting the fairway with a monstrous drive.

"Very impressive." Steph said as i approached her.

"Thanks." I said giving her arse a little pat on the bum as i walked past her.

I couldn't believe what was happening. I've experienced a bit of flirting in my time but not to this level with a stranger and certainly not one as hot as this particular stranger. I was loving every second of it.

We continued down the 2nd hole as did the flirting. We got to green and i lined up my putt while Steph attended the flag. I was just about to take my putt when she turned and bent over again wiggling her bum. I laugh and took my putt sinking it. "You'll have to do better than that, if you want to put me off." I said with a laugh.

"Noted!" she said with a giggle as she took her putt and finished the hole.

The short 3rd was next and we both hit the green. It was me to go first. Clearly Steph had noted my comment on the last green because this time as i was about to putt she bent over, her arse facing me and slid her panties down, revealing a beautiful shaved pussy.This time the distraction worked and i missed the putt by a mile. I walked over to Steph who was still bent over giggling. I gave her naked bum a firm smack leaving a red mark. Steph looked at me with a giggle as she bit her lip and stood up, stepping out of her underwear, she picked them up "A little present for you." she said as she handed me her panties. I smiled broadly. She clearly had been enjoying the flirting as they were damp. I couldn't resist a quick sniff of them before putting them in my shorts pocket. They smelt divine and my cock was straining in my shorts.

The sexual tension was unbelievable, and i wondered how long we keep this up for.

We made our way to the fourth tee. The fourth is a secluded part of the course. We stopped by the tee and Steph bend over to get a bottle of water out of her bag. I couldn't resist from sliding my hand up the inside of her thigh from behind up to her beautiful backside, Steph straitened her her legs and parted them slightly and i slid my hand down between her legs. I ran my finger between her lips plunging my finger inside her. She was soaking wet. I then begin to massage her clit, i needed to taste her so i then dropped to my knees parted her arse and plunged my tongue inside her, lapping at her. Steph moaned and reached behind her grabbing my head and pushing me into her. I flicked her aroused clit with my tongue and it wasn't long before Stephs legs buckled as she orgasmed.

I stood up with a grin on my face, Stephs juices glistening on my chin and mouth. "Thank you, you naughty boy." She said as she walked up to the tee. Steph hit another good shot and now it was my turn, tent pitched in my shorts yet again. "I'd give you a hand with that." Steph said, "but I think you can wait a bit."

"I am not sure how much longer i can wait." I said with a laugh, and proceeded to hit my shot. Unfortunately this time i wasn't so successful and pulled the ball into the trees.

Come on i enjoyin that...Gonna give my Club a swing too this...

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

We proceeded to walk to the trees to find my ball. As we enter the trees i stop in front of Steph grabbing her head from behind with my hand pulling her towards me and planting a kiss on her lips. She wraps her arms around my waist as we begin to kiss passionately. My other hand begins to fondle her breasts. Her hand then moves round to the front of my shorts unzipping my shorts and freeing my cock from its prison. The feeling of freedom is incredible after such a prolonged period of teasing. She begins to rub the precum on my swollen helmet all around it as i gasp with pleasure. Steph looks at me, "you have a lovely cock." she says as she gets on her knees and takes me into her mouth. She begins to masterfully work my cock with her mouth and hand and its not long before i feel the orgasm welling inside me. I grab her head with my hand and guide her to the rhythm i want and she obliges. The point of no return soon arrives as i tell Steph im about to cum. She ups her pace and soon i explode a torrent of cum into her mouth. She sucks every ounce of cum from my cock and slips it back inside my boxer shorts.

"I suppose we should find your ball." Steph says getting up and walking around.

"Don't worry about it, i will drop another." I say to her as we walk back out onto the fairway.

As we walk out two old boys are walking down the fairway. They look at us a little confused but don't seem to have heard or seen anything. We call them through and watch them finish the hole before continuing.

stoke

More please great story

I used to be a greenkeeper and i can tell you that most of the female golfer were butch lesbians with big hairy bushes lol

We finish the fourth hole and stand on the fifth tee waiting for the two old boys in front to get far enough ahead for us to tee off. Steph walks up to me and begins to kiss me, her back to the fairway ahead. Her soft lips send a rush of warmth through my body as our tongues begin to explore each others mouths. I pull away and kiss her neck, Steph moans in approval. "I want that lovely cock inside me." She whispers.

I look her in the eye as i slide my fingers inside her. "All good things come to those that wait." I said cockily. As she smiles and begins to gyrate on my fingers. I look over Stephs shoulder to see the two old boys ahead looking back at us. I withdraw my fingers from her, kiss her on the lips and take a step backwards from her, giving her a nod to indicate we have an audience.

stoke

More please loving this

More please

Mulligans. .. I sometimes wank on the course dreaming about this... Can't wait for the next hole...

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Sorry fo the delay. Will post more ASAP.

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmn

Now for those of you that know, Golf Clubs can be extremely stuffy and sticklers for rules and my golf club is the one of the worst. A large number of the members are old and posh and are quick to report you to the secretary should you step out of line or do something wrong. Steph new this and so did I. I didn't want a life time ban for inappropriate behaviour and although Steph wasn't a member she was a serious golfer and was supposed to be playing there in a few weeks so rather than continue to miss behave on the tee we both stopped what we were doing. The two old boys soon turned around and carried on their way.

As soon as the two old boys had disappeared over the brow of the hill, Steph turned to me and kissed me again, we passionately kissed, my cock now solid again and eager to be deep inside Steph. I looked into Stephs crystal blue eyes "I need to be inside you."

I took her hand and lead her down one of the paths leading into the wooded land surrounding the golf course.

I was hoping the old boys were going to join in. You inside Steph whilst one of the old boys filled your your arse an the other got his cock sucked by you and Steph

any more?

By *edeCouple  over a year ago

taunton

Wow keep going

Once we had reached a secluded part of the wood i turned to Steph and pulled her into me. Our lips embrassed and her smell and warmth filled my soul sending a wave of hear through my body making my member swell to full. My hands traced over Stephs body in particular to her perfect peach of a behind. My other hand reached up to her firm breasts as we kissed. I pull her top off and unfasten her bra freeing her beautiful tits. They were pert and perfect just like the rest of her. I sucked on her erect nipples as I slide my hand between her thighs and find her pussy. The warmth of her was amazing making my cock strain wanting her. By now Steph has unfastened my belt and my shorts as they drop to the floor. She then pulls my boxers down causing my swollen penis to spring free from them. I pick Steph up and guide my cock inside her. As my helmet passes her tight lips the feeling of warmth washes over me as I continue to fill her from tips to hilt. Steph gasps as my hands grasp her firm arse cheeks and I begin to fuck her. “Fuck yes, you feel so good.” Steph moans as my cock fills her tight little hole. We fuck standing up for a while before I drop her down and bend her over. The view of Steph in front of me, half naked, her arse in the are giving me a beautiful vista of her soaking wet cunt, her lips open, almost begging for me to enter her again. I slide the full length of my shaft deep inside her as moans approvingly. I begin to fuck Steph from behind, the evening air feeling cool on my wet balls. I grab Stephs hair with my right hand pulling it firmly as I fuck her pussy.

Suddenly I realise we are not alone. I look beyond Steph to see a young green keeper not to far away watching up. His hard cock in hand. I tap Steph on the shoulder not breaking stride and jesters over to our spectator. Steph looks back at me and smiles with a devilish smile. She signals to the young lad to come over and he does so. She begins to massage his cock and begins to suck him off whilst I carry on fucking Steph from behind. I begin to massage Stephs arsehole before sliding my thumb inside her. Stephs muffled moans get louder, she then pulls the green keepers cock out of her mouth and tells me to fuck her in the arse. I withdraw from her and obediently begin to enter her arse. Her moans get even louder as I begin to fuck her arse, giving her firm buttocks a good spank. Stephs legs buckle as an orgasm rips through her body. I’m not far behind filling her arsehole with cum. The greens keeper is thoroughly in the swing of things grabbing Stephs head with his hands fucking her mouth. He then positions turns Steph around, my cum oozing out of her arse. He raises Stephs left leg on a tree and thrusts his cock inside her, fucking Steph hard. He soon grunts filling Steph full of cum. He pulls his trousers up and without saying a word leaves the area we are in.

I look at Steph and laugh. “You might want these back.” Passing her panties to her. Steph thanked me and put them on.

“I don’t think we will have time to finish this round.” I said. “How about we walk in and go fo dinner?”

“Sounds great, although I’d like to pop home and freshen up.”

“Absolutely!” I said grinning like a Cheshire Cat. Still not quite believing what had happened.

We walked into the club house. Both smiling and not saying too much. We didn’t see the green keeper when we got back in.

As we are putting our kit in the car Steph gets a message on her phone.

“Do you mind if my friend joins us for dinner tonight.” She asks. “I’d fogotten I’d already made plans. You’d like her she’s a lot of fun.”

“Sounds great to me.” I said wondering if this day could get any better.

We swapped numbers and made plans to meet at one of the popular bars in town at 8.

stoke

More please

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

BRILLIANT

"BRILLIANT"

Thanks I’m glad you approve!

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Liking this a lot..

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Happy days - the best golf ever!!

Lots more to come by the sounds of things!

Great story so far

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Wow

Taking up golf now

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

By *rinceCorwinMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Now that's what I call fore play

By *escrean100Man  over a year ago

North Co Dublin

mmmm who knew golf could be so much fun....

By *iscoman777Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Fantastic keep the story going please

Hopefully Sams friend is up for fun

I dash home full of excitement for the evening ahead. Wondering what might happen. I got myself showered and changed and headed into town.

The bar we had arranged to meet in wasn't too busy and i arrived about ten minutes early which isn't unusual for me.

I order myself a nice pint of beer, i was parched after the recent activities and the first few glugs of beer were like nectar. It also served as a nice steadier as i was full of excitement and nerves.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn to see Steph who looks absolutely gorgeous. She took my breath away. Her hair was down, and she wore an off the shoulder tight knee length black dress and black heels. The top of the dress was low cut and showed Stephs breasts off magnificently.

"Hey there Mr." she purred as she reached up to hug me and kissed me on the cheek. My god she was hot. "This is Natalie."

"Hey Sam, Steph has told me a lot about you." Natalie beemed.

I lent in and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Hi, it's a pleasure to meet you."

Natalie was a little taller than Steph standing at around 5'8", Steph being near 5'6". However she was stunning just like Steph. Auburn hair, stunning green eyes, with a smattering of freckles across her nose and cheeks. Her lips were full and bright red matching her lovely dress that was knee length and floaty. The dress showed off her large breasts that seemed to be out of proportion to the rest of her as she was incredibly slim and had fabulous toned legs like Steph. She also had red high heels on.

"My god you girls look incredible. What can i get you to drink?"

The girls both fancied Prosecco so i ordered a bottle and we found a table to sit down at.

Steph and Natalie sat opposite me on a Sofa and i was sat on a chair a low level table between us. We began to chat and my nerves were soon gone.Both Steph and Natalie were very down to earth and easy to get on with. Natalie was a very good tennis player and played at a high level and it turned out that Steph was also a talented tennis player, which is how they met as youngsters. However Steph had decided to focus on her golf.

Not long into the evening it became apparent that Steph and Natalie had a very close relationship. Both very tactile with each other. My mind kept running away with itself thinking about the events earlier on in the day and what might be. I was drinking in the beauty of them eyeing every inch of them. Every now and then one of them would move their legs and i would get a glimpse up their thighs but never managed to get a view all the way up. Steph spots me looking at Natalies legs and puts her hands on her thigh running her hand up the inside of her leg and pulling Natalies dress up just enough to show her naked crotch. She has a beautiful shaven pussy. Natalie parts her legs slightly looking in my direction as Steph slides her finger inside Natalies pussy and then sucks it.

"Lets get something to eat, I'm famished." Steph says.

"How was your starter?" I laughed.

"You'll find out later." Steph remarked back as the two girls laughed and finished their drinks.

More please

As we stood up i adjusted myself as my cock had grown thanks to the brief show. The girls giggled as i did so and we made our way out of the bar and to a lovely Italian just down the road. Fortunately they had a table as we hadn't booked.

"We will be back in a minute." Steph said as we were being walked to our table. The two girls disappeared to the ladies.

I sat down at the table, and after about five minutes the two girls returned. Natalie sat down next to me and Steph sat opposite me.

We ordered some wine and soon after some food.

As the waiter left having taken our food order, Natalie lent into me putting her hand on my thigh. "We have a little surprise for you." as she put a number of things in my lap. Two small remotes and a vibrating love egg. "I want you to put that in me." Natalie whispered. "I've put Stephs in, but i wanted you to put mine in. You can then control both of us during the course of the meal."

I wasn't sure what hit the table first my jaw or my cock!

I looked over at Steph who had a devilish grin on her beautiful face.

I didn't need asking twice and i moved my hand down to Natalies thigh who parted her legs as i slide my hand up it. I ran my finger between her labia and could feel she was already wet. The warmth of her on my finger made my heart pound and it felt like every beat of my heart was causing my cock to get fuller and fuller to the point of bursting. I gently played with her clit as she moaned gently under her breath. I slid a finger inside her and tasted her.

"She tastes good doesn't she." Steph remarked.

"Amazing." I smiled as I took the love egg in my hand and slide it inside Natalies dripping cunt.

"Mmmmmm." Natalie moaned.

I then took one of the controllers and pressed the on button, wondering whos it might belong to.

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

More please

Loving this, more please

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

Great story x

By *uckinsMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Newcastle upon Tyne

Oh - such a great story!!

Sounds like you've got your hands full and hopefully a lot more!

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

This is amazing can’t wait for more soon please

Wow!

More

stoke

Awsome story more please

Great story,got mrs remote love egg looked out for next time we are out

By *NOFALMan  over a year ago

Chester

My weekly 4 ball will never be the same again ....

Wow

A few seconds after pressing the button on one of the remotes, Steph let out a gentle moan that was a tell tale sign of whose egg i had switched on. I uped the intensity slightly and left it running for a while, Natalie and I grinned at each other enjoying watching Steph slowly get more and more worked up. I then turned on Natalies egg and switched off Stephs as the heaving of Stephs breasts made me think she might be close and i wanted to draw it our. Steph bit her lip as i felt her foot begin to rub the inside of my thigh. Natalie grabbed my leg as I uped the intensity on her egg and she began to rub my thigh slowly. I was so hard now, not surprisingly, how could i not be, I had two drop dead gorgeous women both of whom i had complete control over. I continued to increase and decrease the intensity and turn on and off the two devices indiscriminately and the two girls were visibly aroused. Stephs erect nipples were visible through her dress and both looked rosie cheeked. I couldn't resist reaching down to Natalies pussy and having a play, her labia were engorged and her clit was swollen. She was absolutely soaking and i thought my cock was going to explode just at the feel of her. I put the intensity of her egg up to maximum and continued to massage her clit and it wasn't long before Natalie grabbed my arm with both hands as a large orgasm ripped though her body. I stopped rubbing her clit but kept the egg on for a bit as she begged in a whispered tone for me to turn it off, which i did. Stephs egg was on the lowest intensity as our starters arrived, which was just after Natalies orgasm. Natalie had managed to compose herself however Steph was looking rather flustered. I turned off Stephs egg and we began to eat our starters. Natalie finished her starter and moved to the other side of the table whispering in my ear to turn Stephs on high, which i obliged. Steph began to moan and tilt her head back with her eyes closed as Natalie settled beside her and began to rub Stephs clit. It wasn't long before Steph had her fist in her mouth as her body contorted under the power of an intense orgasm, trying desperately not to make to much sound. I turned the egg off to allow Steph to recover, my cock straining in my trousers desperate for some relief.

Great story

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

bradford

Mmmmm

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

Come on don't leave it there

Great story.

mmmm I need to get myself one of these eggs

By *ornLordMan  over a year ago

Wiltshire and London

"mmmm I need to get myself one of these eggs"

Can I have the controller?

stoke

More please

bradford

More please

What a story

[Removed by poster at 18/10/17 15:46:07]

got a night with a fuck buddy in a week or two. we have one for the upcoming fun.

I needed to free my cock as it was so hard and confined in my boxer shorts. I stood up and walked to the toilet.

I dropped my trousers and boxers allowing my cock to spring free. It glistened with pre-cum, and it felt so good to be out in the open. I just stood there, cock standing proud, smiling broadly thinking about what an incredible day it had been. I wanted to wank myself off but thought i would save myself for the girls.

The mens and womens toilets were just single rooms with one toilet in. There was a very light knock at the door to the toilet.

"One minute." I said as i pulled my trousers and boxer shorts up.

I wanted to stay longer as my cock was still rock hard. I opened the door expecting to find a man waiting for the loo, however, their stood Natalie.

"Steph and I couldn't miss the bulge in your pants, and I decided to come and sort it out for you." She said as she pushed me back into the toilet and closed the door behind her.

She began to kiss me. Her perfume was intoxicating, and her kisses were so sensual. You know when you just fit someone and kissing is indescribably perfect? Well that's how kissing Natalie felt. Natalie clearly felt the same, "Wow you are a great kisser!" she said, as we continued for a moment more.

"I've been thinking of doing this since I set eyes on you earlier." Natalie said as she sat on the toilet seat and unfastens my belt and trousers pulling them and my boxers down in one swift movement. My cock stands erect in front of her face as she takes it in her right hand and licks a bead of pre-cum off it. "Steph is right, you do have a lovely cock." she says as she fondles my balls with her left hand and sucks the tip of my throbbing member. I am so wound up that i feel like i am going to blow my nuts there and then. Natalie and Steph must have attended the same school of cock sucking because she is amazing at it. She works my cock with her hand and mouth in perfect unison, her tongue swirling round my sensitive helmet. Her left hand still tickling my balls. My head is swimming in ecstasy. I soon feel my orgasm well up inside me and i announce i'm going to cum. She continues her rhythm as my hot seaman gushes into her mouth. Natalie greedily sucks every drop of from my cock.

"My god i needed that." I exclaim, Natalie smiles at me 'I cannot wait to have that cock of yours inside me." to which i reply "Me neither. I cannot wait to get you and Steph out of your clothes."

I pull and boxers and trousers up and we walk out of the toilet into the corridor that leads to the restaurant. Both of us have huge smiles on our faces as guy enters the corridor to see us leaving the toilet together.

"You lucky fucker." he says, looking at me with a smile.

"You don't know the half of it mate." I respond with a laugh.

More

Def more

bradford

stoke

More please

Now it’s getting moist interesting!

Looking forward to the next part.

Newcastle upon Tyne

Top draw!!

By *walespaulMan  over a year ago

newport

More pls

Natalie and I made our way back to the table. Steph had a smirk on her face. “Feeling better?” She asked. “Natalie has taken a load off.” I joked. “Well I hope you have plenty left for later.”

We finished our meals, paid the bill and order a cab. The cab arrived and the two girls hopped in the back and I got into the front, I switched the eggs back on and both girls giggled and began to kiss one another. It was a short drive to Stephs apartment. We made our way into the front room and Steph didn’t hesitate for a moment grabbing me and kissing me on the lips. We snogged for a while before Steph pushed me back and I fell into the sofa. She turned to Natalie and began to kiss her, her hand reaching between her legs and removing the egg from Natalie’s soaking wet pussy. Natalie did the same to Steph and I reached into my pocket for the controllers and switched them off.

Steph dropped to her knees in front of me. “How’s that lovely cock of yours?”. She needn’t have asked as it was obvious my cock was rock hard. Natalie had knelt on the sofa next to me as she lent in to kiss me. As Steph removed my shoes, socks, jeans and boxers Natalie removed my top. I couldn’t believe it. There I was stark bollock naked with not one but two drop dead gorgeous women.

Natalie began to kiss me again as Steph took my swollen member and began to lick my shaft. She took my helmet in her mouth as she cupped my balls and began to work my cock. I hope was in another world, my mouth lost in Natalie’s incredible kisses and my cock being sucked by the talented Steph. My hand reached between Natalie’s legs and found her soaking pussy. I could feel a small strip of hair as I touched her wet shaven lips. Sliding my index finger between them and feeling her warmth. Natalie let out a moan as I massaged her clit. Her moan became louder as I plunged two fingers deep inside her. “Fuck you feel so good.” I exclaimed. “Let me taste her.” Steph Sao, getting to her feet and positioning herself behind Natalie. I stood up and positioned myself behind Steph. I couldn’t resist a view of these two sexy women from behind. As I walked around behind Steph she parted Natalie’s arse cheeks and buried her mouth in Natalie’s pussy, much to Natalie’s delight. Natalie was no on all fours and Steph was kneeling on the floor behind Steph, her skirt had now rode up over her peachy arse to and my god the view was breath taking. I paused for a moment to take it in, two of the most impressive bums and here I was getting to play with them both. I then began to lick Stephs pussy, my tongue probbing deep inside her, and flicking her clit. She taste Devine just like earlier.

I then decided I needed these two goddesses naked. “Come on you two I want your clothes on the floor.” The two girls both stopped and stood up. “Seems like a reasonable request.” Natalie said as Steph and her began to kiss while the undid each others dresses. The two dresses dropped to the floor simultaneously revealing yet another breathtaking vista. Natalie’s generous breasts defied gravity as they proudly presented themselves. Her erect nipples pointing slightly upwards. Stephs to were perfect to although a little smaller. With both girls being keen sports women they obviously kept themselves in great shape. Both flat toned stomachs, Natalie had a slight six pack and the most incredible toned muscular legs, which you’d expect given she was a tennis player. Stephs physique was less muscular but still incredibly toned. The finest artists could not sculpt two finer figures.

They both turn to me and drop to their knees. Taking it in turn to suck my cock. Natalie begins to suck my balls while Steph begins to suck my cock slowly wanking me as she does it. Then they swap over. I tell Natalie I want to taste her so she stands up and straddles my face. Lowering her perfect pussy down. Her trim little strip leading to her smooth lips. Natalie tastes like heaven as she lets out a moan as I work my magic with my tongue. Steph has obviously had enough of sucking my cock as I feel her lowering her pussy onto my member. My helmet parting her tight lips as she inches her soaking little cunt down my throbbing cock. She takes me to the hilt. I can feel her hands on my legs as she begins to bounce on my cock.

Stephs moans of enjoyment tell me she’s enjoying riding me and Natalie’s writhing on my face while I explore her with my mouth tells me that she’s also happy. I reach up and begin to play with Natalie’s tits as I tweak her nipples between my thumbs and fingers. “I want to cum on your cock.” Natalie exclaims as she stands up. “Not yet!” Steph retorts as Natalie moves herself in front of Steph who has her back to me, the view of my cock going in and out of Steph was something to behold. Natalie gets to her knees and begins to lick my balls while Steph fucks me. Steph begins to gyrate on my cock and Natalie starts to licks Stephs pussy and clit. It’s not long before Steph exclaims that’s she’s cumming as her body contorts and an orgasm trembles through her body as her legs buckle. Steph raised herself of me and Natalie sucks on my cock greadily suck every drop of Steph off my cock.

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

I tell Natalie that I want to see her perfect arse while I fuck her so I stand up and take position behind Natalie, her tanned bottom sat up waiting for me. I slide my cock inside her tight cunt as she moans loudly. My hands grabbing her firm buttocks as I begin to fuck her. Steph has her phone in her hand recording me fucking Natalie. I can’t believe I’ve become a porn star for the day with these two hot beauties. “Don’t you fucking cum in her Sam.” Steph orders “I want your cum in my mouth.” The combination of Steph saying that and filming me tips me over the edge and I tell her “she’d best get ready then.” As I withdraw from Natalie, Steph drops to her knees and I wank my cock as it explodes hot spunk into Stephs welcoming mouth. The orgasm is intense and my knees give way. I let out a loud “Fuuck!” As Steph sucks on my sensitive bellend. Sucking every last drop of cum from my twitching dick.

stoke

More please

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards