FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > 1st stranger wank true no fantasy

1st stranger wank true no fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *acelvis OP   Man  over a year ago

thurso

On Monday I was heading north through Inverness and stopped at kessock car park.a well known meeting place To walk my dog. I left Mrs in car and set of a walk. There were a couple of guys hanging about. One followed me into the woods. Fuck my heart was racing and had one hell of a hardon . He came up and said hi. I bottled it said hi and walked back towards car heart still racing I put dog back to car and told Mrs I was nipping for a pee. I was standing at urinal when I heard door open and the guy came and stood next to me. He obviously couldn’t miss my hard on and he started wanking. I looked him in the eye and he reached over and took my cock in his hand and he started wanking me. My legs were trembling never felt so horny scared excited at the thought of being caught I held on to his cock as he frantically wanked at me until I exploded all over the wall just then I heard movement in the cubicle we were being listened to. We nodded smiled and I went back to car. Cum still dripping from me composed myself. And set of on my journey. Exhausted from what was a real short burst of adrenaline

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow I'd love this to happen to me!!

By *oingdown2Man  over a year ago

angus

"Wow I'd love this to happen to me!! "

Drop me a message if you're ever up Dundee way.

By *appyman3943Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Sounds hot. Always hoped this would happen to me at a urinal.

mmmmm yes very nice. hAs happend to me tho some time ago

[Removed by poster at 13/10/17 15:15:47]

» Add a new message to this topic