FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Lucky bi meet

Lucky bi meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *outhyorks male OP   Man  over a year ago

rotherham

I was working away last week found a local sports centre where i could play badminton after about hour and half, I hit the showers was having nice relaxing shower day dreaming lol didn't see this young guy come in, later found out he was 26 i was soaping down and rubbing my cock i didn't think he had seen me as i turned round he gave a little smile you having fun lol, i said sorry thought i was alone, he said I guessed that and noticed he had start of a semi, he started chatting you not local I said no working away for a few days as we chatted i was getting a little horny, then he said that's nice as he looked at my cock errr thanks, I need to get dried and go to my hotel you fancy a drink if your on your own ok hotel cheap for drinking, so driving to my hotel he said sorry if i embarrassed you in the shower that's ok opps I'm Paul Im Jeff in the bar we are chatting he asked gf no im married he said single play the field girls boys that shock you no lol i was 16 and had a bi experience, you enjoy it yes, nice you could invite me to your room ok so we got up and went to my room once inside Paul and i got undressed he came over to me started rubbing my cock God it was nice then without a word leant forward and kissed me i sort of surprised my self and responded by kissing him back I felt my cock get harder he broke off you like that yes he lead me to the bed and lay me down then started to suck my now hard cock semt like forever then said your turn so i got my mouth around his cock he tasted really good as i sucked him he was moaning then i could taste his pre cum sweet god i was horny we then lay cuddled on the bed snogging and chatting was really relaxed xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ellhungoneMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

By *ndym12Man  over a year ago

Ivybridge

How a good meet should be.

» Add a new message to this topic