FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Last night was funnnnnnnnn

Last night was funnnnnnnnn

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *londie37140 OP   Couple  over a year ago

portsmouth

Hi I had such a great night last night I had to just tell someone about it. I invited a nice guy who we have met many a times for dogging fun but this time we invited him to our place for a night of fun and this is what happened.

He got me to stand with one foot up on a chair with my legs apart and he started to lick me from behind and underneath until my legs could hold me no more. before standing up and teasing my pussy with the head of his cock until my wetness were running down my inner thighs. He then slowly pushed his cock into my pussy until it was deep inside me. He eased his cock way in and out of me, getting faster and harder as he went until my legs were shaking and i could stand up no more. He then laid me down on the sofa and held my legs apart as far as they would go as he teased my clit and pussy with his tongue, getting me so wet and as he was licking he put 2 fingers into my sopping pussy as he licked my hard clit and sucked it into his mouth to let his tongue dance over it ...I thrust my hips up pulling his head tight to my pussy but he pulled me up off of the sofa and got me to straddle his face as he laid on the ground . I grind my soaking pussy against his mouth as he flick his tongue into me. I was close to cumming but he wanted me to cum on his cock so he move me down his body until my pussy was hovering above his stiffness. He held me up by my bum cheeks letting the tip of his hard cock brush against my wetness. He then with one move pulled me down onto his aching cock until it is buried deep inside me. He pulled me forward so my stiff nipples are within reach of his mouth all the time slowly fucking his cock up into my wet pussy .He was rolling and pinching one of my hard nipples with his fingers and sucking and licking the other all the while thrusting his cock into me faster and faster. I started to moan, more and more until he knew I was about to cum and he pulled out of me and got me on my knees and with one hard push he was back in me to the hilt ... Once again moaning loudly as he his pounding becomes harder and faster. He knew i couldn’t hold on much longer and as my whole body starts to shake in orgasm he thrust into me one last time he shoot his cum deep into my belly as my pussy twitches and my muscles squeeze on his shaft milking him of every last drop cant wait till next time.Paul enjoyed himself to watching us and doing a video of us.I know what we are watching and doing tonight mmmmmmmmmmm cant wait x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow that was amazing. So jealous.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic