FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Who fucked me ?

Who fucked me ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I would love to sneak off at a party with a partner who would restrain and blindfold me in one of the upstairs bedrooms.

He would then leave and invite in another man to do with me as he pleases in total silence. I would then spend the rest of the party trying to work out who the stranger was.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

"I would love to sneak off at a party with a partner who would restrain and blindfold me in one of the upstairs bedrooms.

He would then leave and invite in another man to do with me as he pleases in total silence. I would then spend the rest of the party trying to work out who the stranger was."

Looking at your pictures there will be tons of guys happy to do it. I know I would

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

sounds lovely, sherlock!!!

"I would love to sneak off at a party with a partner who would restrain and blindfold me in one of the upstairs bedrooms.

He would then leave and invite in another man to do with me as he pleases in total silence. I would then spend the rest of the party trying to work out who the stranger was."

. I've actually been talking to someone this week about just this kind of scenario ! Mmmm very horny !

Love it

I have done this at a friends party. However as i left i mentioned a line from a poem. Three weeks later whilst being served in a coffee shop i repeated the same. She went red and then smiled. Her hubby text me half an hour later saying she had wormed it out and couldnt concentrate at work

By *imoneyMan  over a year ago

walsall

Message me I’m in CANNOCK and have something that may interest you

By *amaraBeaverbankWoman  over a year ago

Benidorm Spain

I would love this scenario. Maybe more than just 1 other guy though

Jane having this treat soon with 4 of us taking it in turn

By *huckzMan  over a year ago

spalding

He would then leave and invite in another man to do with me as he pleases in total silence. I would then spend the rest of the party trying to work out who the stranger was.

Looking at your pictures there will be tons of guys happy to do it. I know I would "

......she has one picture lol

» Add a new message to this topic