FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > sexy meet

sexy meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After messaging for a couple of weeks with a guy I knew we had a connection, the next step was to meet. I slipped on a sexy lace body, sheer black hold ups and killer heels, then came the knock at the door, with butterflies in my stomach I nervously open the door, my heart is racing as our eyes meet and he walks into the house. We chat for a short while and suddenly I feel a hand slowly caressing my leg, his touch is so soft and gentle as he moves up my thighs, he leans over as we share a hot passionate kiss while his hands are caressing my body up and down. I remove his top and gently kiss around his neck and then gradually kissing him softly down his chest, I undo his jeans and remove his fine wet cock, I lick and kiss up and down his shaft while rubbing his balls, I then lick my fingers and play with his arsehole while teasing the end of his cock with my tongue, I kiss up and down his shaft again and then suck his cock slowly as I gently enter my finger into his arse. I begin to build up the intensity and speed, his hands are all over my body, I lick his balls and then deep throat his cock, as I am gagging he shoots his cum and I swallow every tasty drop .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmm more please. Sounds great.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow, lucky guy.

» Add a new message to this topic