FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > SAMANTHA'S 1ST TIME OUT OF THE CLOSET

SAMANTHA'S 1ST TIME OUT OF THE CLOSET

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iss_Samantha_Lovecock OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

it used to be enough just to dress up whenever the wife was out for the day.

I'd wait till the coast was clear.

then choose a selection of outfits and lay them all out on the bed.

I'd enjoy trying them all on .

walking around the house in her heels for a few hours, with a massive throbbing hard-on bulging out of the little black panties.

I always walked well in her heels.

they made me feel so sexy..and quite slutty.

I felt wonderful like this.

I'd stand in front of the full length mirror

admiring myself and thinking how feminine i looked. and bring my self to orgasm wearing her clothes .

imagining how it would feel to be a woman and be fucked wearing these lovely outfits.

inevitability, once a massive climax had been achieved

the feeling of guilt and shame would descend and I'd vow this was the last time.I'd quickly get undressed .

stuff the undies back into the drawer and hang the outfit back in the wardrobe..having taken care to note the layout so as to not make it obvious that someone had been messing about with her clothes.

I was always sure she must have been able to tell but she never did.

But the marriage had now broken up and I was now free to indulge my fantasy’s .I wanted To take things to the next step. The truth is I never thought I'd go anywhere near another cock.

I was 36 and I always liked women

men held no attraction for me at all.But just lately I'd started to have strange fantasy's and wonder what it would be like to get dressed up in a sexy outfit and go with a man. To enjoy his caresses and feel him get hard... I'd slowly work his cock till he squirt his cum all over me ..These the urges were getting stronger all the time ..so something had to be done or I'd knew go crazy thinking about it.I had to get it out of my system and knew just the place to find my first willing man.

Meyrick park is a well known gay cruising place .

it had also been used by doggers until the council closed one of the car parks.

Now it was just men that came here

Having observed lots of comings and goings around the woods and it was quite obvious what was going on ..the place was littered with used condoms and empty popper bottles.

so the big day came when the urge was becoming to much for me to ignore and i just had to do something about it.

I put on a nice sexy dress and applied minimal make-up.

i didnt have much ..but I didn't look too bad for a guy in a dress.

i had a lovely figure and my own long hair was quite feminine..from the back you wouldn't know i was a man

so I waited till it was starting to get dark as there would be less people about

the cruisers would be along after work for some fun in the bushes before going home to their wife's and girl-friends.

with my male clothes over my female attire, i jumped into the car ,took a deep breath and drove off.

I arrived at the car park with a dry mouth and pounding heart. I thought my heart was going to explode through my chest it was beating so hard .

i was so nervous ..i sat there, waiting to make sure there wasn't too many people around

I sat there for ages.

I didnt know if I could go through with it .

a lifetime in the closet had taken its toll

What if I got caught by the police..

or if I saw someone I knew... what if my mum found out!

But knew I had to go through with it or i would hate myself.

So removing my trousers and jumper, slipped on my high heels and left the safety of my car..

heart still pounding, i walked across the car park and entered the woods.. realising that strappy high heeled sandals weren't the best footwear to be wearing as my heels sank into the soft ground and I tottered up the hill to drier ground.

There was still a few dog walkers around so I tried to keep out of their way ..not sure what they would do if confronted with a tranny in the woods..tho as far as I knew it wasn't against the law.

It soon became apparent that avoiding people wasn't really practical ..and I was going to have to overcome my fear and actually come face to face with someone sooner or later and it did take long .

I'd only been there a few minutes , when a guy in his late 50s started walking towards me With ,lustful intent in his eye.

i was sure he'd seen me get out the car and had been following me ever since

Pwhorr ! he exclaimed as he came towards me.

“Come with me girly “

he took me by the arm and led me into a clearing in some overgrown ferns .

pushing me down to ground he proceeded to unbutton his trousers and pulled his pants down around his knees.

allowing his semi-erect cock to flop out into my face ..so there it was ...my first cock and it was a beauty ..I knew exactly what was expected of me and wasted no time in getting to work. i gave it a few sniffs to make sure it was clean and gently pulled back the skin fingering and stroking the tip of his cock and glans .

he twitched into life and became ridged in seconds.

This was easy and I was a natural.

After giving a few delicate licks and kisses to his throbbing bell-end I couldn't wait to feel it inside me and slid my warm hungry mouth over his cock...I was sucking it like a pro,sliding up and down ,carefully avoiding any contact with my teeth and keeping my mouth wet and throat open so he could get it all into me

the deeper it went the more he seemed to be enjoying it.. moaning and groaning he grabbed my head and held it tightly in both hands and fucked me in the mouth and throat ..I gagged and pushed him away ,but his grip was too strong and I wasn't going anywhere till he'd had his way with me..

it didnt take long ..less than a minute or two..then he let out an almighty grunt and exploded into my mouth .

His cum was thick and gloopy and there seemed to be an endless supply of it.

I had no idea that a man of that age could cum so much .

I tried to spit it out but he wasn't having any of that .

so he made to swallow most of it, but didn't really mind it tasted ok.

He squirted the last drop into me, he pulled his cock out of my mouth , slapped my face with it and made me lick him clean then thanked me for being a good girl and walked away without saying another word..

I felt like such a slut but was so incredibly turned on by what id just done ...did all that really happen to me ?

how can a " straight " guy become such a cock hungry tranny slut just like that.

i was so confused

It was getting quite dark and cold so I staggered back to car with my head spinning and the taste of a strangers cum in my mouth...

the end

Well I do Hope you enjoyed reading of my first experience.. happened quite some time ago but yes its a true story..what was i thinking.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story sounds like me lol

By *aybee1TV/TS  over a year ago

Burnham

I can relate to that so much, wonderfully written... I hope there is more to come

thanks.. will post part 2 later

Will look forward to it . That was a good first time story . I really enjoyed it

By *oannacd67TV/TS  over a year ago

worcester

Brilliant start any more to come. Remember my first taste of cum

By *imon_hydeMan  over a year ago

Bredbury, Stockport

Love it x

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

Excellent. Would love to hear some more

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

yes very good

Amazing story, very similar to mine in regards age, but most of my initial meets were in normal attire, it wasn't until the internet i had more chance of being dressed.

Great story Samantha.

thank u all for your feedback

part 2 on its way ..

» Add a new message to this topic