FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Driving

Driving

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ark Stranger69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

I'm guilty of it, I've had my cock sucked while driving. I have also seen a woman masturbate in rush hour traffic as I was in a lorry beside her car. What have you done?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ew-shoesMan  over a year ago

South Shields

Girlfriend was in passenger seat in short skirt once.

She agreed to take her knicks off and put her feet on the dash.

Opened her legs while we passed a couple of truckers.

We were on our way camping.

Fucked like bunnies as soon as tent up!

By *acksonhoneyCouple  over a year ago

Bromley

I have fantasy of being picked up in a taxi, sitting in the front seat and the taxi driver happens to be supporting a huge hardon,

He's starting to get twitchy and slightly embarrassed that I keep staring down at his crotch, I ask him all red faced if he has change of a £50, he politely says no as it's the start of his shift, I begin to pull up my skirt and show the top on my stockings he leans over and grabs my inner leg and works his hand up into my wet pussy,

We pull up outside my house, and since he has no change, I'm pull myself onto his lap and ride him hard and fast, I grab him closer and sweetly apologies for Not having the correct amount to pay him.

By *ark Stranger69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

Giving a friend a lift from Bristol to Swindon,some how we started talking about sex and sizes of dicks etc. She mentioned how good her oral skills were and I brushed it off by saying it's probably all in her head. Keen on proving herself she told me to pull over in which I said start now while I'm driving and if I pull over that means she was RIGHT. It took about 5mins before I started looking how far the services were.

By *lue9753Man  over a year ago

Oldham

After a hot sexy night I took my gf back home about 9am on a sunday as I dropped her off on her street she had pulled up her short skirt n played with herself while she was sucking my cock n this is not a quiet street. Very horny 5 mins that was

By *alawCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

I enjoy flashing lorry drivers while hubby drives past their motors slowly, tits and or legs up on dash flashing stocking tops mmmmmmmmm once we reach our destination we go for it like rabbits as I am normally soaking wet by this time x

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

One night on way home with ex wife me driving ex giving a very good B J and I stopped at junction behind a reliant robin it set off then stopped Bang straight in the back can remember as if it was last week it was 30 years ago

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

A mate of mines girlfriend was giving him a bj while driving when he came he wiped out five cars .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Driving back from Key West with an ex along I95 by Daytona had been playing, groping each other then her giving me a BJ this then moved on to her straddling me and riding me. Quite the experience and exciting. Glad it was quite late at night.

» Add a new message to this topic