FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Feeling the buzz

Feeling the buzz

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Some while ago we were at a house party when Steve grabbed my hand and led me to one of the rooms which was unoccupied. I felt a little nervous walking past the other guests in my high boots and short skirt knowing that as we went upstairs everyone could see my ass and pussy but what the hell eh?

Steve told me to get on all fours at the end of the bed then went behind me for a few seconds. I could not see what he was doing but very shortly felt my short skirt being lifted showing my ass.

I felt Steve's hand gently stroking my buttocks before he began to spank me. Gently at first and slowly but progressively harder and faster.

I squirmed as I felt my cheeks warming and my pussy was now very moist.

Then I heard a very gentle buzzing - not like any of the vibrators we had - this was something different. I felt Steve's hand on my ass again but this time it was vibrating. I curled my head down to see what it was and he showed me - it was a glove with vibrating pads in each finger. This will be lovely I thought as I spread my knees further apart and arched my back downwards offering my now eager pussy for attention.

I was not disappointed.

Steve's hand slid swiftly to my pussy placing one buzzing finger on my clit, the others on my pussy and his thumb on my ass hole.

The pleasure was intense and immediate and as I moved to enjoy this new toy to the max I felt a wave of orgasm flow through me. Shuddering with pleasure I pressed my now soaking pussy harder onto Steve's hand.

As he rubbed my clit harder and faster I began to cum over and over again, writhing with pleasure and working his hand ever more urgently. It seemed only seconds before I felt myself gushing for the first time. I'd never done that before and it spurred me to even greater effort to get more from this toy.

Steve knew how much I was enjoying this and slid first one then a second finger inside me.

He knows where to place his fingers and with the buzzy fingers inside me and his thumb on my clit the effect was overwhelming making me gush uncontrollably.

I needed a break and rolled over onto the bed to see a semi-circle of three guys and one couple who had been watching. I never noticed them come in - I must have been enjoying myself so much lol.

The lady who was watching, who I later found out was called Kim, asked if she could try the glove. I watched, smiling, as Steve walked over to her and placed a finger on the crotch of her white lace panties. She smiled and said that wasn't what she meant - she wanted the glove.

Steve took it off and passed it to her. As Kim put it on I saw her look over to me and smile before slowly but purposefully walking over to me on the bed. Lie down she said to me and as I did she began to massage me with the glove. Stroking my breasts and nipples so gently I could feel my pussy coming back to life and I parted my legs slightly expecting Kim to play with my pussy. I was wrong there - she kept massaging my breasts and began kissing them and my neck. This was lovely and I closed my eyes and relaxed, enjoying every sensual second.

I felt two hands on my thighs parting them further before the warm soft caress of well directed tongue. This was heaven.

My pussy was very wet and enjoying a good licking. My clit was being sucked and gently nibbled. It was so sensitive that I was coming with every touch. I lifted my hand to gently rub Kims pussy through her lacy panties. I could feel that she was very wet too and enjoying my attention. As I turned my head to the other side I saw the glistening tip of a very hard cock right in front of my face. Taking a hold of it with my other hand I drew the skin back and eased it Ito my mouth. Licking and sucking this sweet cock I could feel him twitching. He was not going to last long lol so, because I don't like cum in my mouth, I took him out of my mouth and felt his hot cum on my chest. Kim rubbed it in as she continued to massage and kiss my breasts. I felt her hand slide down my tummy to my clit. There's something extra in a woman's touch and I shuddered as she touched it, coming instantly. I slid my hand over the top of her panties onto her now very wet pussy and allowed a finger to slip inside her. I felt someone remove her panties as I continued to massage her pussy, all the time her fingers teasing my clit and Simone expertly licking my pussy. I felt Kims hand pull my fingers from her pussy then lay there as she moved to straddle my face. Her hot wet pussy tasted so sweet and I could resist sliding my tongue inside her. As I did so I felt my expert licker pull away as Kim ran her hands down the inside of my pussy lips and pull my pussy wide apart. I was enjoying her pussy when I felt a cock slip into me. It felt familiar. It felt like Steven. He must have been so horny and he was going to fill me with his cum. In the mean time I felt two more hard cocks in my hands. I began to play with them sliding my hands up and down their shafts as Steve pumps me and Kim rode my face and rubbed my clit.

I felt a wave of juice on my face as Kim came (she told me later she gushed) and then stopped thrusting on me. She was happy and very soon so too was one of the guys I was wanking, jetting his cum all over my belly. Kim leant forward and took the other guy in her mouth leaving Steve to enjoy me all to himself.

Well it wasn't long before he gave me a pussy full and to be honest by now I'd had more than enough.

What an evening ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Brilliant story

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago