FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The 18:08 to Preston

The 18:08 to Preston

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I tried a little erotic fiction writing a few years ago... This is one of my efforts...

The 18:08 to Preston

-------------------------

Unable to wait any longer I slid out of my seat, and headed to the toilet, I don't like to leave my bags and stuff on such a crowded train, but needs must. The train jolted and I put out my hand to steady myself. I adjusted my footing and my leg brushed against a businesswoman. She must have been in her early to mid thirties... Black suit with a skirt just above the knee, white blouse, Short-ish dark brown hair and oh-so-sexy designer glasses.

"Sorry" I said... smiling awkwardly... she just smiled back, looking over her glasses slightly.

Finally reaching the toilet, it was unoccupied and I let myself in. Bracing myself against the wall to counter the swaying of the train, I was finally able to piss. I'd just about finished when I glanced across and realised I hadn't locked the door. I tried to reach across and lock it, but the train was moving too much and I couldn't manage it. I was just about to put my cock back in my pants when the door began to open. My heart sank... I stood there, cock out, as the businesswoman I'd brushed against stepped in. I tried the awkward smile again as I started to put my cock away, but her hand reached down and took hold of mine... "Don't do that JUST yet," she said as her fingers brushed against my cock. She leaned toward me and pressed her lips to mine... kissing me hard, her tongue pushing against my lips, requesting access to my mouth. I parted my lips slightly and her tongue found mine.

She began stroking my cock, which was quickly rising, her soft hands encircling my shaft... rubbing to start with, then her grip tightened and she began to wank me slowly. Instinctively my hand went down to her thigh... reaching the hem of her skirt and slipping underneath... her grip on my cock became firmer as my hand made its way up her inner thigh towards her pussy. Her hand slid further down my shaft and she stroked my balls with the tips of her fingers. I started to massage her mound through the dampening fabric of her panties... rubbing her clit firmly, making them wetter still. Moving them aside, I slipped a finger into her wet pussy, which only tightened her grip on my cock. Pulling up her skirt I slid my hands into the waistband of her panties and pulled them down to her ankles and she stepped out of them.

She let go of my cock and I turned her around, pulling her skirt right up to reveal her round firm arse. I squeezed it with both hands before giving it a gentle but firm slap. She let out a little squeal and wriggled against my hands. Spreading her cheeks slightly... I slide two fingers into her pussy as she continues to squirm against me. She's dripping wet now... I suck her juices off my fingers before parting her legs a bit more, grabbing my cock and easing it into her waiting pussy. She let's out a low moan as I feed my length into her... pushing me back, urging me to fill her pussy. I start to fuck her... slowly at first... sliding in and out of that tight wet hole... picking up the pace she has to brace herself against the wall as I slam my cock into her. Gripping her hips, I pull her back to me with every thrust, her pussy keeping a tight hold of my cock.

Removing one hand from her hips, I reach round and begin to rub her clit... making small circular motions, pinching it very gently between my fingers. This drives her over the edge and she begins to breath harder... biting her bottom lip to stifle a scream as wave after wave of pleasure washes over her. The contractions in her pussy pushing me on... I can feel my balls begin to tighten and slide my cock out of her wet hole. Turning round and kneeling, she takes my slippery cock into her mouth, sucking hard. I grab her head as my cock twitches and I pump my load deep into her throat... she gags slightly greedily swallowing every last drop, sucking hard... milking my cock of all it has to give.

Standing up she smoothes down her skirt and wipes off the remnants of spunk from round her mouth before sucking her finger. Picking up her panties from the floor she tucks them into my pocket, kisses me lightly on the mouth and leaves. I take a couple of minutes to compose myself and exit the toilet. The train is just pulling into the station and I look down the carriage, but I can't see her. I return to my seat to complete my journey... Damn I never even got her name!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Wish that would have happened on the train for me today!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic