FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Being a TV maid for a woman

Being a TV maid for a woman

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I would love to be dressed up by a woman - in the afternoon - and made to be her maid (dressed in a little PVC maids dress, stockings and heels - naturally!). I could wait on her and meet all her needs (she would obviously make the decision as to what those needs were and how they might be satisfied). In my fantasy she has a couple of female friends over for afternoon drinks and they all get a bit tipsy and excitable. Teasing starts and then they take it further. They are definitely in charge and I their play thing. I'll leave you to imagine what might transpire and develop...

Never happened, and never will, but the fantasy does excite me.

KPx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *istressZoeTV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

Lovely fantasy x

No reason why it can't happen x

Plenty of woman would love to own a sissy maid x

By *inkycarolineTV/TS  over a year ago

Kilwinning

Would love to be in that situation too xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Me too

Love to be a maid for a women

So sexy x

By *anetandNickCouple  over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

Of course it could happen!

Janet xxxxxx

By *eathersarahTV/TS  over a year ago

warrington

Me to it be dream come true. X

"In my fantasy she has a couple of female friends over for afternoon drinks and they all get a bit tipsy and excitable."

I've always wanted to do this too, could also be fun if one of the other friends has a sissy slave too?

Maybe maids together Sarah xxxxx

I think I would make an excellent maid. for Mrs N. I was thinking of when she comes in from work one saturday I could be fully dressed cleaning the toilet, hoovering and dusting.

Glad to see this strikes a chord with some! KPx

By *exyangietgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

I've been a maid for a lovely, sexy lady. We had a gorgeous afternoon and then, a little while later, I was her lady companion when she invited two sexy TV maids to serve us. That was soooooo horny and sexy for my lady friend and me and, of course, for our two maids.

All I want to add is that I was very well seen to!

XX

Sounds like fun, what could be better than being dressed like a slut and getting used and abused by some horny women.

By *ussieson susanTV/TS  over a year ago

falmouth

I would dearly love to be a maid to a Hotwife Run the bath for her , then sponge her down Reaching parts most sponges won’t reach Stepping out of the bath I would towel dry her then sprinkle talc on her and rub it in

Her sexy clothes would be on the bed and I would help her dress I would be on my knees rolling up her stockings up he gorgeous legs , her pussy inches from my face

Once she is dressed the door bell would ring and I would answer the door to her lover for the night Taking his coat and hanging it I would then ask him to follow me and take him to the Hotwife s bedroom and serve them a drink and retire

Sitting on chair in the hallway in case I am summoned I here her moans of ecstasy and passion as she is fucked by her lover

Mmmmmmm

By *owie144TV/TS  over a year ago

halesowen

Had this pleasure once. A couple I used to visit asked me if I would help them out in a fantasy. We aranged a midweek visit, I took a day off work and drove to thiers. When I got there the wife told me her hubby had to go to his works as an importaint customer was visiting. I just thaught I was going to be let down. The wife asked if we could play on our own. Bloody hell yes I replied. She took me upstairs and we bathed, then she dressed me in her lingerie. Supender belt ff nylons, knickers and bra, she then gave me a French maids dress complete with apron, I looked shocked, she reasured me it would be fine, so off we went down the stairs. She told me to make her a cup of tea. When I went back into the living room she had 2 of her friends with her. I went red and went to run. She got hold off my arm and got her friends to hold on to me, soon 6 hands were under my dress grabbing my cock. I was used that day. Never to be forgoten

"Had this pleasure once. A couple I used to visit asked me if I would help them out in a fantasy. We aranged a midweek visit, I took a day off work and drove to thiers. When I got there the wife told me her hubby had to go to his works as an importaint customer was visiting. I just thaught I was going to be let down. The wife asked if we could play on our own. Bloody hell yes I replied. She took me upstairs and we bathed, then she dressed me in her lingerie. Supender belt ff nylons, knickers and bra, she then gave me a French maids dress complete with apron, I looked shocked, she reasured me it would be fine, so off we went down the stairs. She told me to make her a cup of tea. When I went back into the living room she had 2 of her friends with her. I went red and went to run. She got hold off my arm and got her friends to hold on to me, soon 6 hands were under my dress grabbing my cock. I was used that day. Never to be forgoten"

Oh my god... You lucky bitch!

By *eathersarahTV/TS  over a year ago

warrington

"Maybe maids together Sarah xxxxx"

Yes deffo. It be mind blowing us to as maids. X

Would love just the idea of being dressed up and doing some chores for a couple / woman, doesn’t even need to be sexual for me x

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Sure I would lot of straight guys would luv that scenario as well mm

» Add a new message to this topic