FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Teasing leads to her first MFM

Teasing leads to her first MFM

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

*This is a semi-fictional story*

We used to spend hours just lying in bed teasing each other while we watched TV. Often it was almost absent mindedly. It'd start with her putting her head on my chest and then her hand on my crotch, which she'd begin to slowly stroke before I'd just have to join in, grabbing her ass and gently massaging it.

Sooner rather than later she'd slip my boxers off and slip her hands down to my balls, she'd never touch the shaft knowing too well that it's send me towards ecstacy. When this happened, I'd slip my hand inside her pants and begin working my way down to what I hoped would be a glistening, wet pussy, always knowing that I'd never be able to reach.

Jen was always in complete control here. Her fingers would wander further south before gently circling my arse. I always let out a groan and she's always smile, knowing I was under her control.

Soon the dirty talk would begin, overtaking which ever panel show we were watching, as the object of our attention. She'd tell me how much she wanted me, how she needed my cock in her aching pussy. By now my whole lower half would be shaking with anticipation and my fingers have found their way between her arse cheeks. Gently I tease her, now I am in control.

"Mmm such a naughty boy tonight" she moaned. I smiled and looked at her.

"I bet you wish there were a couple more hands helping me out?" It wasn't particularly sexy but I was never particularly good when the chat turned dirty, I'm much more of a doer than a sayer anyway.

"Mmm - yes, please." She groaned staring back at me.

I don't know what it was about how she said it, whether it was the way her eyes rolled in enjoyment as she uttered please, but something triggered in me. Suddenly I wanted to see Jen with another man.

"Maybe we'll have to arrange that then." I said with a wink. She groaned again and pushed herself off my chest and sat straddling me. She smiled down at me as she lowered herself onto my cock.

I continued, "I think it's time we have you some extra work for while you ride me. Maybe a cock for that amazing mouth of yours."

She began to bounce harder and faster, I could tell she was getting into this.

"How does that sound? Me and another guy taking turns with you. Making you taste yourself from our cocks while the other fucks you." She began moaning louder and more frequently before she finally screamed out a final "yes" as she came. When this happened I came too, filling her tight pussy with my cum.

She rolled over panting, pulling the covers up to cover her.

"Mmm you had some very naughty things running through my head, where did that come from?" She asked smiling.

"I don know" I replied, "but I liked the sound of it. Maybe we should try it."

Her eyes lit up. "Really?!".

"Why not? It could be fun"...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice very horny reading this

Getting good, keep it up

By *hrisy69Man  over a year ago

chester/hawarden

Hope more to come

Great start,sounds just like us lol

Fuck mmm sounds exactly like the conversation I had at the weekend with a girl I’ve been fucking very hot

The next night followed a similar format, the teasing precedes some dirty talk which quickly escalates.

This time rather than either pulling me on top of her or her climbing onto me, she turned away and began rummaging in her pant drawer where the toys were kept.

"There it is." She said, although how she could have missed it I don't know. She pulled from the drawer a massive pink dildo.

"I thought tonight we could have a little... Practice?" She said with a cheeky grin.

She lay on her back, pulling her panties down and slipping the dildo in, seemingly in one effortless motion.

I slowly rose up and she used her free hand to grab at my boxers, yanking them down and with them exposing my, understandably, hard cock.

She started off slowly, slow, sensuous kisses on the top of my penis, followed by long licks from tip to the bottom of my shaft.

She let out a slight groan before guiding my hand down to the dildo. I obliged her and began slowly fucking her with it. Long slow slides which prompted more moans as the dildo went as far as it could.

Now Jen was taking my full length and letting her fingers slowly stroke my balls.

Another moan and this time she took my cock from her mouth, always gently stroking.

"I could definitely get used to this. I can't wait for the real thing." She said.

The look she gave me as she said this nearly set me over the edge and it took all my composure to pull myself together. There was lots more fucking still to be done.

Now she grabbed my hand and took the dildo from me. Moving it towards her mouth.

"Mmm - I really do taste fantastic. That was amazing." She rolled on to her front and got on all fours. "But I think I need the real thing."

I got behind her, spread her lips and used my tongue to properly confirm that she did indeed taste fantastic. She was following suit, tasting herself on the dildo by taking long licks of it.

I slowly eased in to her, savouring the feeling of her warm juices on my cock. Slowly, my thrusts became harder and faster, she didn't need to ask me to go harder and faster anymore, I already knew.

My right hand reached out and grabbed a handful of her beautiful, long brown hair. She obeyed and let her head come back, a mixture of a moan and laugh accompanying it.

I put myself to hand on her arse and slowly began to make my way towards her arsehole. She loved it when I circled her and positively exploded with ecstacy when I inevitably slipped my thumb in her.

Each moan she let out pushed me closer and by now I was barely holding it together.

"Oh fuck, yes." She screamed. "Fuck me. Please!" I continued, she moaned with pleasure.

"I want to taste myself on your cock." I was more than happy to let her. I took my cock out and she got her knees in front of me, placing the dildo between her legs. I watched as she lowered herself on to it and began to bounce, wave after wave of orgasm hittinf her. She reached out, grabbed my cock and pulled me to her. She barely had time to taste herself on me before I shot streams of hot cum down her throat.

We both collapsed in our individual post-orgasm delight.

After a minute or two she spoke, "Now for the real thing."

I laughed, "I wasn't sure you actually wanted to. I thought it was maybe just a fantasy. We can start looking for someone tomorrow."

"Oh, I want to and I think I have someone in mind."...

By *hrisy69Man  over a year ago

chester/hawarden

By *outheasthornyguyMan  over a year ago

Guildford

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Very horny

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

Very good.

Looking forward to next instalments!

Jen checked herself in the mirror, straightening up her skirt. She wore a white, sheer shirt with a black skirt, hold ups and 6 inch heels. She looked amazing.

We had booked the hotel with the intention of having a relaxing weekend away from home but the anticipation and excitement of the night ahead had meant we had hardly left the room.

"What do you think, up or down?" She held her hair up for a second before letting it fall on her shoulders.

I laughed, "It doesn't matter, in five minutes it'll be down anyway."

I topped up her glass of champagne and, as I passed it to her, there was a knock at the door. We exchanged excited glances and I headed to invite our guest in. I opened the door and there was stood Chris.

He was tall, about the same height as me, but probably better built. His sandy blonde hair was swept to the side. He was a handsome guy and I could see why Jen liked him.

I extended my hand to his and introduced myself.

"Come in, this is Jen. I know you two have spoken a few times." He greeted her warmly, kissing her on each cheek.

I passed him a glass of champagne and invited him to sit on the edge of the bed. The conversation flowed fairly easily for about 15 minutes, we had set our boundaries in one of our previous conversations. I looked over to Jen and could see a glint in her eye, she bit her lip and stared intently at Chris.

I excused myself and headed for the bathroom, if I knew Jen as well as I thought I did, I could wait 3 or 4 minutes in the bathroom and when I went out she would be all over him.

I splashed some water on my face and used some mouthwash. I did a few last minute checks and then headed out.

As I turned the corner back in to the room, I could tell Jen had made her move. I was surprised to see how much of a move she had made however. It seemed she had forgone all her usual foreplay and was on all fours on the bed. Chris was standing next to the bed, his trousers now round his ankles as Jen took every inch of him into her mouth.

The site was incredible, her perfect arse was presented to me. I walked over, taking a handful of her arse and began massaging it. I could feel myself getting harder and harder.

I pulled her skirt up further, showing what little had been hidden. Slowly I slipped her panties off her hips and over her peachy bum.

I could hear her slurping on him, enjoying every stroke, every mouthful. I knelt down behind her and began slowly teasing her pussy, she was soaked. I put my fingers to my mouth to taste her. She tasted fantastic and I couldn't wait any more.

She juddered as my tongue began lapping at her pussy. A quiet, muffled moan let me know that she was enjoying it.

Chris lent forward and began undoing the tied part of Jen's shirt. Now her bust was on show and he slipped a hand into her bra, caressing her nipple with his hand.

"Mmm - Chris, you naughty boy." She moaned.

Managing to pull myself off of Jen's amazing pussy, I decided to help Chris out and began undoing the buttons. Jen knelt up and let her shirt fall to the bed and I undid her bra strap, exposing her amazing tits.

"Fuck" I heard Chris whisper.

Jen returned to Chris' cock and I began returning to her pussy but stopped short. Her puckered arsehole was a weakness of mines and I knew that she loved it when I tongued it. I began slowly, just teasing, then I got faster, reacting to her moans.

Soon she was pushing my head deeper and deeper. She was sucking harder and harder too and now I could hear Chris moaning.

"I need one of you inside me!" She moaned. I obliged her, slowly inserting my cock into her. She moaned with each thrust and I watched as she sucked on Chris' cock.

She began pushing back on me harder and harder. Suddenly, I could feel her hand searching between her legs. She began caressing my balls and I felt myself getting closer and closer. It was time for me to take a break.

I pulled out. "I think maybe it's Chris' turn."

In a flash Chris was round and inside her.

"Oh my god. Oh my god." Chris was clearly enjoying himself.

I looked at Jen, her eyes were rolling in her head. She was in her element. I walked in front of her, put my head on the back of her head and asked her if she would like to taste herself. She didn't say anything only nodded and took my cock in her mouth.

I kept my hand on the back of her head, pushing myself deeper and deeper. Deeper than she had ever taken me. Chris now began to moan harder and harder.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." He pulsed as he came. The sight of Jen pleasing another man tipped me and I shot my hot load deep into her throat. She swallowed every drop and almost purred with pleasure as we Jen and I fell to the bed, satisfied and exhausted, while Chris removed the condom and put it in the bin.

"That was incredible." Jen said breathlessly. "Just fucking incredible."

Soon Chris joined us with Jen lay between us, her right hand on my leg, her left resting gently on Chris' cock.

I asked if anyone wanted any food. We'd need our energy for round two...

By *ummers400Couple  over a year ago

cork

More please

Love to hear more

By *emanandsheraCouple  over a year ago

castle Greyskull

oh yes please.x