FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Unexpected

Unexpected

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Had a shit few days, meetings travelling and then after one really bad meeting headed to out to get a drink.

As I left the office I walked down the road heading for the nearest pub.

I turned a corner and bumped into the bitch who had torn me apart at the meeting.

She said sorry, I said what for not looking were you going or trying to get me fired.

She said can we talk it was not meant to be like that.

I agreed and she headed for a coffee place, god I wanted a whiskey, but followed her in.

After to listening to her talk about her issues I asked well its all about you then, have a great life and went to leave.

She started to cry, even though I was angry I couldn't leave her crying.

I sat down and she said sorry, my husband left me and I just focus on work I don't go out I just blame all men for everything.

I offered to drive her home, back to the office I got my car and drove her home.

She asked me in for coffee and I said I was going to the pub when we bumped into each other and she said well I have plenty of drink

In I went and after 1 drink it became 5 and suddenly it was 9PM.

To much to drink & drive she offered me food & spare room so I said OK

As she cooked well cheese on toast but food is food lol we talked more, a few photos round the place I asked is that him and she said yes, well if he's

Left why keep them up, so we started to lift them and she said put therm in her and held a door open and I brushed passed her, feeling her breasts rub across my chest. On they back again we touched but this time she moved forwards

We stopped held each others arms then kissed and moved back into the room.

A small bedroom wide single bed with her ex husbands photos laying on the bed,

I was holding her as we kissed, my hand moved down on to her ass and broke away from me looking st me she said I fucked up your day so now you can fuck me anyway you want as long as you let me take photos of you in me as we fuck on these photos.

I said OK, but if you want revenge that bad to send him what do he want to do with you that you never let him, she replied fuck my ass, I said well then video it and suck me after I cum in your ass

She smiled OK that will hurt him but wait there I'm getting changed you get naked and take those photos out of the frames.

Anyone want more

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Of course we want more

By *ackb85Man  over a year ago

Newmarket

By *ldmaleMan  over a year ago

Amlwch

good start more please

By *iny123Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *iscoman777Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Why are we waiting

By *hrisy69Man  over a year ago

chester/hawarden

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Keep going.

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

So she left, I removed the photos from the frames left them on the bed and took my shirt and shoes socks of and waited for her to return.

Katie is her name by the way.

A few minutes went by and she had not returned, I walked out and called to her and she said hold on, im just getting this on, you will love it, but also will you cum on my face, i never let him and it will be cool for the final photo.

I agreed and she appeared, in her Wedding Dress.

She said, its not done up but then you are going to throw it over my head and fuck me like im some cheap tramp.

Get naked she told me and I dropped my trousers and pants.

Im trimmed and 7", thick if played with right, she took a photo and said dont worry your face is not in it, i replied, it will be when I toss that dress over your head at which she laughted and said eat me now and pulled the dress up revealing white stockings heels and a perfectly smooth pussy.

I obeyed and felt the dress drop down over me covering me as she held onto me and the wall for support.

A few minutes and she was really wet and i pulled away and we went into the bedroom.

She gave me the phone and i took a photo of her and then put it on video and told her to turn round and bend over, i then pulled her dress up and she had spread her legs, her wet pussy lips enlarged and waiting, i held the phone and pushed my cock straight into her right to my balls in one thrust, she yelled out, but i called Bitch take it deep and get used to it as your ass is next,

We fucked for a few minutes then i pulled out and still videoing her gave her my cock to suck, she took it slow and then i pushed it right to the back of her throat, she gagged, but i held her held and then released her, pulled her up and kissed her, tasting her pussy of her lips and my pre cum, but i was not done, i turned her round and pulled the wedding dress up again and fingered her pussy, two then three fingers, then i worked them into her tight virgin ass.

Katie siad it hurt, i told her, you dont know hurt yet, till im in you and with that i pushed my cock into her pussy and then pulled out and pushed the head of my cock into her ass.

So tight, but i held her and pushed it slowly in to her ass, Katie cried out as i went deeper into her.

ONCE i was deep in her, i slowly pulled back and then stroked in and out getting faster, her ass so tight on my cock.

Katie moaned and the moans were getting louder, but not in pain, but joy as she took me, i grabbed the phone and ensured it was still videoing us and held it close to her ass to get my cock going in and out and then gave it to Katie who held it in front of her face and gave a rant about being fucked deep in her ass by a stranger.

I was close to cumming and pulled out, Katie turned round gave me the phone and then took me in her mouth, ass to mouth and then sucked me and I said Im going to cum and she pulled back and i shot my load over her face, then gave her my cock to clean up.

I took a photo of my cum dripping of her face and then she said, right, now to freshen up and have some more fun....

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Great

More please

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Naughty revenge fucking!!

More.......

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

great story want more

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

More fun soon please

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

More please xx

Need more please

I hope there's more to follow

We moved across the landing and she stripped of the wedding dress, kicked the heels off and took me into the bathroom, well a wet room, their we started kissing and let the water flow over us.

Her white stockings glinting in the light with the water, I moved down to kiss her clit and she then held my head and let loose as she pee'ed on my face.

Shocked but I still stayed there till she was done and she said that's for taking my virgin ass, so that's another ticked of my to do list,

I stood up and she washed me head to toe but got lost round my balls for while, which I didn't complain about

We moved out to her bedroom, naked wet with a towel each and asked her, so what else is on this list then.

Katie replied, one in each hand, one in my mouth and now one in each of my holes and then covered in cum.

I was OK so who you got lined up, she went on oh all his mates will do, I'm moving away from here so I don't care but I do want help with one thing and maybe you could do it

Intreaged at the 2 thing now

By *ayandellenCouple  over a year ago

Newport, South Wales.

More

stoke

More pleas3

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *orned2006Man  over a year ago

lincoln - check status

So what this thing u need help with x always up for a moresome xx mmm

By *azKayeMan  over a year ago

blackpool

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

More please

Right I was up for but first we kissed and spent the next few hours in bed, nothing left unkissed.

She explained to me that she wanted a photo taken of her Finger Fucking the bitch that stole her husband, it would be in this bed and she would be naked and willing.

I said OK and so plans were made

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

More!!

Katie arranged everything, I was to be in her bedroom hidden with camera and she would do the rest.

The lady who was to be seduced was an old friend of hers, so actually getting her to come round was easy enough.

I waited for a few hours then heard them come up stairs.

Katie had left a number of dresses out and so the ladies were to try them on.

I was hidden in the wardrobe, sore legs back from waiting but still this was going to be fun as I promised a role in the gangbang Katie was planning.

The girls tried on a couple of dresses then while both were in bra panties Katie touched Lisa's back running her hand up it, Lisa responded moving towards her then both Katie's hands were on her, then Katie kissed her shoulder and I was hard throbbing in my trousers.

Lisa turned asked Katie you start this now after everything I've done, Katie said nothing but pushed on to the bed, grabbed her ankles pulling them apart running her hands up the inside of each leg.

Then stopped, undid her bra pulled her panties off standing naked in front of Lisa she said show me how good a shag you really are then bitch and lay down on top of the bed legs parted, Lisa stood up and took her bra panties of.

I was clicking away, a cloth wrapped round to kill the sound of it and glad I had a such a good position, I could see everything.

Lisa got on the bed between Katie's legs and said call me bitch again slut and I'll fuck you till you cry for me to stop

Come on then Bitch, fuck me but you'll be the one to cum first.

With that the next 30 minutes were a blur of legs fingers pussy tits and spanking.

Katie then pulled Lisa to the edge of the bed, pulled her legs apart and slide 4 fingers in her pussy, her thumb pushed into her ass, I had the perfect shot and took it.

Katie looked at were I was hiding and said you slut bitch see I'm the better shag, you can't make me cum but you're done.

Pulling her hand away she slapped Lisa on the ass and told to get out.

Lisa stunned by this change grabbed her clothes and left.

Once gone katie still naked asked me well did you get it, I told her yes I got it all.

Katie said no you haven't and grabbed my head pushing my face into her wet pussy and said eat that bitch of me and don't stop till I'm covered in your cum...

stoke

More please

» Add a new message to this topic