FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Our first meet on Saturday waw

Our first meet on Saturday waw

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We had our first meet on Saturday, I had always fantasised about seeing my gf with another guy we talked about it for a year but she never really wanted to try it I think she was scared in what I would think etc we set an account up on here to spice up out Sex life but had no intention of meeting really, Saturday night she went out with the girls she got back around 3am and climbed into bed with me we started kissing and I told her I would love to see a guy fuck you, she went quiet I said should I get a guy of fab to come and fuck you now she said ok, I thought wow I went straight onto fab and started looking a few guys messaged but then kept saying another time etc, a guy messaged us I sent him a pic of her and gave him our postcode and said just leave now please he said he wanted to speak to her on the phone before he left so I said fair enough I gave him her Num he rung her she answered and said yes come round at this point I was rubbing her and she was getting so wet at the thought, she told me she was so nervous and what should she wear, she put a white thong on and white bra along with a jumper, she sucked me off till he arrived outside, once he was outside he kept saying omg I'm so nervous but so excited, she told me I would have to stay upstairs the whole time which was fine with me, she went downstairs to open the door ...........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like it’s going to be good

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Waiting for the guy we met up with on sat to finish it off

By *B4321Man  over a year ago

Swansea

Yes, I'm the lucky guy, I turn up and she opening the in her jumper and white panties and lovely blond hair, my heart was pumping I could not believe how gorgeous she was and how lucky I was. As soon I entered the lounge she approached me and started kissing me, I put my hand down her knickers and sliped my finger in and then rubbed her clit. She was getting so turned on. We moved to the sofa where I pulled her panties aside and liked her pussy she tasted amazing so sweet, I then stood up and she sucked my cock like a real naughty girl, I then moved into the 69 position I was about to lick her pussy she placed her tongue all over my bum hole and rimmed me out... OMG what a dirty bitch she was becoming she and I was loving it... So I returned the deed we both we in the 69 position rimming each others bum hole .. filth .. after that I started pounding her pussy she was absolutely loving it, I then wispered into her ear " do you want your boyfriend to watch " she said yes and called him downstairs... He came down and joined in ... I then have him something that I knew would turn him on. I made her cum and squirt there in from of him.. I had taken his Mrs to the to a level where she lost control and she was so into it and I know he got off on it ... Then I ask him can I take her to your bed and fuck her there, he said yes.. I knew at this point that he'd handed my FIL control to whatever I wanted to her... So I thought he by the hand and lead her upstairs whilst he stayed downstairs listening knowing that there was another man in HIS bed fucking his Mrs.. whilst up stairs I took control and lick her. Fucked her and made her cum at least 4 more times squirting everytime .. then she told me to fuck her bum, I kept on teasing her until she bedded me to stick my cock in her ass, so I did ... She gasped with pleasure push back onto me to make she was taking it full in her ass, wow she become a filthy for me giving me exerting .. whilst telling me that I was amazing and saying OMG and telling me she was loving it... I finished off by getting her to fuck herself with her dildo ..as I watched she told me, No begged me to cut in her mouth and then took it all so I kiss her after it... Wow what a beautiful gorgeous, sexy, naughty. Filthy girl... Everyman's Dram xxxxxx

Wow wow wow

By *iscoman777Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Fantastic keep the story going please

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

» Add a new message to this topic