FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > She had on thigh boots

She had on thigh boots

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I attended a family function of late and found myself chatting to someone new. We have family connections but are not related. Her hair was dark and long and straight. I noticed chatting she had some thigh boots on making her ultra sexy and my eyes couldn't avert from the seductive lips she had.

Initially we made small talk and laughed. I found myself with the ultimate desire to touch her so I said I had to go back to my seat. My panties were wet. I could feel the cum inside them.

As the night wore on I chatted to the family with the usual mindless conversation but couldn't stop staring at this gorgeous sexy and as it turned out, hot wife. I noticed her doing the same so after a few more rum's I decided to bite the bullet and made a beeline for the bar when she next went up.

I started chatting to hot wife and to my surprise she asked do you think your sexy. I said yes, and I think you're really pretty, really pretty, she laughed and told me to shut up. Honest, you're pretty,those boots just make you look really hot. She asked if I was a lesbian. I said no. I'm bisexual. She thought I was messing. I said no. I'm serious. I asked if she'd been with a woman she said yes. The sparks were definitely there. I bit my lip and said I'll go put my drink down and go to the ladies.

Five minutes later I was in the ladies. She came in. It was empty besides us. I leaned and brushed her lips and asked wanna share a cubicle. She reached for my hand and pulled me into the furthest.

I closed and bolted the door and pushed her so her back was to the door. I licked her lips with my tongue and gently bit her lower lip. Then I grabbed her by the hair and kissed her with force on the mouth. She moaned. I told her to shush then moved my hand up her thighs and gently moved my hand lightly over her panties. She was wet. I placed one finger inside her, she was wet. She writhed her wet pussy into me so I slowly pulled my finger out rubbing her softly on the clit and stuck my finger in her mouth then I took it and sucked on it then kissed her mouth again.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *entonMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

keep going

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please x

By *rixieswTV/TS  over a year ago

S.Westerly

[Removed by poster at 17/10/17 14:07:45]

S.Westerly

More please. Love to read girl on girl xx

She was shocked but responded to me. I slowly caressed her tongue. I pulled her forward and caressed her beautiful arse with both my hands. The door to the bathroom opened. I pulled my mouth away then exposed my tongue. She did the same. Our tongues caressed and I gently pulled up her skirt.

We heard the hand dryer go so I pulled her panties down and placed two fingers in her sticky wet pussy. She screamed in shock. The door went and we knew we were alone again. I kissed her and she had her hand in my hair pushing my mouth on hers.

My kisses moved down her neck. I pulled her slutty vest up over her head and gently licked and bit her body, teasing her skin with the tip of my tongue whilst pushing my fingers back and forth embracing how wet I'd made her. She asked how many fingers were inside her. I got my fingers and asked her to feel for herself. I watched as she licked her beautiful cum off my fingers and she got my third finger and licked it and said this many.

By *ornybi1965Couple  over a year ago

Guildford

Lovely story, keep going please

She had no bra on. She'd dressed slutty on purpose. I bit her beautiful b cup breasts. I teased her nipples whilst the three fingers she asked for fucked her dripping pussy. Her juices oozed on my hand and I could feel my own pussy widening and wettening from the desire I had. Her wetness smelled good.

The door went and we heard a group of girls laughing as they bounded into the ladies. It didn't matter anymore. We were lost in the moment and the sound of wetness and kissing filled the air. The girls made awkward conversation to fill the air but they could see our feet at the bottom of the door. Fully aware of what was going on. They hurriedly got on and left. It didn't matter that we could be exposed by them.

She tried to lift my dress but I pulled her hand away. I looked into her eyes and said enjoy it. She kissed me gently and I could see her body relax. I got to my knees and pulled her panties off, passed her thigh boots. Her skirt pushed up to her waist and I placed the panties in my bag. My present I whispered. I stared in awe of the beautiful site stood before me. Wearing a scrunched up skirt and thigh high boots she squeezed her beautiful breasts for me and used her fingers to make her nipples erect.

I bent her knees slightly and pulled her buttocks lower. I moved her thighs apart and was delighted to hear those delicious words lick me. I wanted to so bad. But first I took a picture. I wanted that memory forever. She let me but asked for discretion. I assured her I wouldn't jeopardise this by placing a gentle kiss on the moist wet lips to her pussy.

Awsome

S.Westerly

Excellent x

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS  over a year ago

Epsom

Wow, love it! More please.

By *wing399Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

Sooooo hot..... keep it goingxx

Bookmark

Very horny

By *emarkablybobMan  over a year ago

Bradley Stoke,south Gloucestershire

Omfg

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

Loving it! Please keep it going OP

Interesting so far

I placed three further gentle kisses on her outer lips. Enjoying the wetness as it smothered my mouth. The taste was delicious. I then licked her inner lips slowly, one to the left, one to the right then teased my tongue further until the tip was on her clit. I held her buttocks in my hands and she placed her hands in my hair and pulled it.

I circled my tongue slowly at first and then I made a gentle bite on her engorged clit then I sucked, the noise of the slippy wetness urging me to bury my head deeper. She took her hands from my hair then pulled her lips open so I got my tongue and stuck it deep in her wet pussy. She was moaning, I tongue fucked her. Her cum was so sticky and enveloped my mouth and I could feel the wet dripping down my chin. I moved one hand so I could get my fingers in too. She was so wide now. My finger and tongue working together. My finger inside as I slowed down the pace and licked with the tip of her clit with my tongue, sharp, soft and slow. By now the moaning was getting louder in short, sharp gasps.

By *edmark07Man  over a year ago

liverpool

great story

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Love it. sexy not the right word mmm

By *rinceCorwinMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Dilbert's cubicle isn't a patch on this one.

At this point her pussy juice was running down her thighs but it didn't matter. The door went again but at this point, we could have been on the high street. There was no stopping now. She was in her moment. She placed her wet, sticky hands on my hair and guided my head to wear she needed it. I landed those sharp soft licks. I heard the door of the cubicle next to us open and someone climbing up but I didn't care. She didn't. Make me cum she gasped. I stopped to kiss her on her outer lips but she forced my head back. My mouth absorbed her juices. She was near screaming so put her hand on her mouth. I was moaning too. It was arousing. I could feel my panties dripping. I heard the girl in the next cubicle say fuck, that's hot. I took my fingers out of her and just licked. She pushed my head in deeper. I was suffocating in pussy juice and it made me thirsty. I licked furiously and she came. She released her hand and screamed I'm cumming. She came in my mouth and I drank her juices as she exploded onto me. The noise was a turn on itself. She tried to pull away but I made her take it. I heard the girl next to us moaning. I presumed she was fingering her own pussy whilst watching us. The slutty hot wife came again and managed to prize my head off by buckling her thighs against me. I pulled her legs apart again to see the beautiful mess I'd created. I kissed her gently. The girl besides us was still moaning. I stood up and kissed this beautiful womam so she could taste herself. My whole chin dripping with her juice. She devoured it. Then I got some tissue, knelt down and dried her. Slowly. She tensed as soon as I glided past her clit. I dried her inner thighs. I stood back up. I kissed her. Both our mouths smelled of her gorgeous scent. I run my hands over her bare arse and rolled down her skirt. The voyeur still playing, still moaning at us. I kissed my beautiful lady's nipples then put her vest back on her. She asked about her panties but I kissed her gently on the lips and said. My present I earned it. We left the cubicle. She left the bathroom. I stayed. I stared into the eyes of voyeur girl. She stared back. She climbed down from standing on the toilet. Opened her door. Her dress was up, her panties discarded on the floor. She kissed my mouth to taste the juices I'd devoured then uttered those delicious words. Lick me. I picked up her panties, placed them in my bag. My present I said. Then locked the door behind us.

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

Steaming hot OP, sat with a huge erection!

Need to make sure mrs wears her boots next time we're out

I got a video clip last time mrs and fab female friend went to toilets in a pub we were in very hot

mmmmmm

And still got the clip

By *taffsfun73Man  over a year ago

Newcastle under lyme

Very nice please write more x

By *ischief79Man  over a year ago

Surrey

Wow

"And still got the clip"

Now that's what I call a clip to ponder over. Lucky fella Mr fun

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

More more

"And still got the clip

Now that's what I call a clip to ponder over. Lucky fella Mr fun"

Seconded

More

"And still got the clip

Seconded"

pity we can't post video clips on here

"And still got the clip

Secondedpity we can't post video clips on here"

"And still got the clip

Glad you were the one to say that!

U writing anymore op

I didn't think it needed anymore.

I'm away at mo x

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

"I didn't think it needed anymore.

I'm away at mo x "

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Enjoyed it

"I got a video clip last time mrs and fab female friend went to toilets in a pub we were in very hot"

Mrs Fab is a stunner! I’m sure that vid is quite something to behold!!

Great story op!

NDB

Xx

By *lim Jim 69Man  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Hot Hot Hot...

By *emarkablybobMan  over a year ago

Bradley Stoke,south Gloucestershire

"And still got the clip

Sure is I’d love to wank over that vid

"I got a video clip last time mrs and fab female friend went to toilets in a pub we were in very hot

Mrs Fab is a stunner! I’m sure that vid is quite something to behold!!

Great story op!

NDB

Xx"

By *ensualNorthantsMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Awesome story

» Add a new message to this topic