FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Lorna

Lorna

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I didn't even know this was a swinging so I'm a bit of a slut and when I'm out I'm always getting numbers. So I met this older women called lorna she was married and didn't really seem interested till she called me one day saying she split from her husband can I come round. I thought it was a bit wierd but ended up going only to see she had a friend round with her fella we all got to chatting and out of no where the guy asked am I gay I said hell to the know females only bro so carried on chatting then he asked me have I got any gay tendencies so so now I'm getting pissed off and he claimed he ain't gay just wondered. So I said to lorna let's leave these two and go to the bedroom which we did so ive got my dick out and lornas sucking me no more then 10 mins this guy's misses was up in the room too . So I'm standing there like oh shit but this girls come over and sat on the bed I'm thinking where's her man but in the moment I've pulled her over and offered her my dick she started to suck me aswell

I've obviously lost track of time because when I opened my eyes he was sitting in the corner so I thought I don't know how to explain this only for him to day he wants me to fuck his wife with my big black cock. I looked over at lorna who was telling me to fuck her also this was my introduction to swinging

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic