FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Miss being Cucked

Miss being Cucked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have been happily married nearly 10 years in a vanilla relationship. However my ex wife Cucked me for nearly 7 years. It started with her suggesting a 3some with a guy from college, that never happened but it opened the flood gates. We started talking about her getting fucked, then moved quickly on to fucking in car parks, then letting guys watch. Eventually I would hint that we wind the window down which led to her getting her tits felt.

Within months we would be at Wisley with her sucking cocks through the window, eventually she suggested I suck one. Obviously I did that and then we started getting out of the car and both sucking guys and her getting fucked and groped by gangs of men.

She started using another swingers site to get hung guys, sometimes with me some times without, even going out fucking and phoning me while fucking. She had 2 or 3 regular guys who would bareback her and for the last couple of years she would bring me creampie reugular... oh how I miss that.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I know what you mean .my ex cucked me a few times and loved it

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Ermmm what happened why are they now your ex's

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Exactly

Wouldn't mind mrs phoning or FaceTiming me while she gets fucked,she has played with another female and sent me the video but never an other man

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

My ex wife used to cuckold me and made me suck cock and dress in stockings and sussies

"My ex wife used to cuckold me and made me suck cock and dress in stockings and sussies"

Wanna chat about wives getting fucked by other men?

I'd like to wank suck and then fuck the fella left at home as he knows the wife is being fucked...

» Add a new message to this topic