FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > An old friend

An old friend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rocky92 OP   Man  over a year ago

Northumberland

This is only my second story on this thread, last story was ‘customers daughter’

An Old Friend (fiction)

I hadn’t seen debbie for at least 15 year, she was an only girlfriend of mine when I was 8 or 9! My parents friend’ daughter, we were always really pally but when her dad found a job in Ireland, we lost touch.

Then, fast forward 15 year, there she was at the end of the bar, long blonde hair to the middle of her back, her dress clinging to her gorgeous figure and her boobs in perfect symmetry bursting out of her top. Her long legs starting at her red bottom heels seemed like they were a mile long up to that “I’m classy but I love to be fucked senseless” kind of dress.

I try to make eye contact, maybe she didn’t recognise me, I couldn’t pluck up the courage to go and just talk to her in the chance I might get a pie in the face before she even looked at me. (You get that with some girls who are obviously beautiful and they know it)

Well, I needed to go to the toilet, and I needed to pass her to get there, so up I got, I didn’t take my eyes off her as I walked towards her and past her. I thought ‘she doesn’t recognise me, I’ll have to speak at some point’ but then I heard a gorgeous Irish accent say ‘all this time and your still to shy to approach a girl, even one you know?’

Boom! “Debbieeeee, how are you?! It’s been far too long!” All that kind of craic as you do, found out she worked at a law firm and she was doing very well living alone in Dublin, and was visiting grandparents for the week, we laughed, joked, reminisced and finally had to leave each other but we swapped numbers and promised to meet up the next day!

As the night grew, I couldn’t believe how amazing she looked, couldn’t stop thinking about her. Hoping I’d get s message from her but not wanting to send one first as I don’t wana be a creep, but nothing. I called it a night, hopped in a taxi and home bed, alone in my house just wishing I had of invited her back or something. But too little too late.

Woke up the next morning glorified with morning wood! That’s Debbie, just thoughts running through my head, so I thought I’d text her now, just saying “hiii it’s brock, hope you had a good night and didn’t get up to too much mischief! It was lovely seeing you again! Need a catch up! Xx” no reply for a couple of hours, I suppose I’m an early riser especially when I’ve had a drink! A reply saying she was wrecked, hungover and doing nothing but watching films and eating rubbish all day!

Before I replied i hesitated, what if I invite her round, would she object, would I sound like a needy Bloke who’s after something, but I just bit the bullet, asked if she wanted to come over for a catch up, we’d watch films and get a takeaway etc.

“I’d love to! Send your address, I’ll be over ASAP”.... fantastic!!

I opened the door to her, dressed in a long coat, and below the bottom all I could make out was tights and her high heels.

Got the greeting out the way, gave her a tour of the house, got her comfortable in the living room as I went to fix a drink, came back to Debbie, coat on the floor, high heels, suspenders, and some red and black sexy lingerie to top it off! Those beautiful long legs leading all the way up to heaven, up to her toned stomach and great tits, she turned around to obviously give me a look at her back, a great bum which obviously has not been deprived of all the gym work!

I could only mutter the word wow, as I quickly put the drinks down and progressed toward her, her big green eyes locking onto mine with such a lustful look, drawing me in closer, we came face to face as she slowly whispered with menace in her voice, “let’s play catch up”

TBC

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rocky92 OP   Man  over a year ago

Northumberland

I knew these well educated girls with good jobs were filth, but Debbie with her Irish accent, beautiful looks, great body and long legs was even pushing those boundaries, as she pushed me against the wall, kissing me, her hands around my head and neck, and I couldn’t bare to not touch her, I had to get a feel of that gorgeous bum as I ran my hands down to her hips and around. Pulled her body closer to my growing bulge in my shorts, making sure she could feel my growing member against her.

Her soft wet tongue exploring my mouth and mine hers. Her lips locked securely to mine as her hand wandered to me lower region. Her soft hands running over my now throbbing cock, her eyes lit up as she ran her fingers into my waist band and pull down my shorts in the same motion as she becomes face to face with my rock hard dick. ‘Mmmm’ is all she murmured as she worked her tongue around my member, and took the head it her wet warm mouth!

I gasp as her mouth engulfs the tip of my cock, her tongue working the head as she was slurping and going to work on my dick, getting it as deep in her throat as she could leaving her saliva all over it making a good lubricant for her hand to glide back and forth, 5 minutes of heaven and I had to stop, I needed to see and taste her!

As I stood her up, lay her flat on her back, undone her suspenders, lifted her legs straight up, and slowly pulled her sexy knickers down her beautiful legs revealing the most beautiful neat pink pussy, a perfectly trimmed landing strip showing she’s ready for the occasion.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *aptain RedbeardMan  over a year ago

Right here, right now!

By *UNG309Man  over a year ago

ORMSKIRK

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

» Add a new message to this topic