FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Short story - The Beach

Short story - The Beach

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Her labia were puffy and engorged, her clit pulsing as it sat exposed between her lips. She was wet as my finger slid between her legs, her pussy feeling like velvet as a second finger pushed into her and I began to wiggle my fingers the way she liked.

The sun was hot but a gentle breeze brushed over my body as I knelt to the side of her, her face buried in her towel as I teased her sex.

We were coming towards to end of our second week so her skin was a gorgeous colour with no tan lines due to our new found love of the private beach and the secluded spot we’d found on our second day. We’d fantasised about having sex and now today I’d taken the lead to make it a reality.

Only moments before I’d gently massaged cream into her back, my fingers working all over her as I made sure she didn’t burn. She’d parted her legs slightly as I worked on her legs and bum giving me the perfect view of her pussy. As I straddled over her to teach her shoulders my cock flopped gently onto her back but hardened instantly as it touched her hot body.

Is that what I think it is she teased as it hardened against her. Confirming it was she purred her approval, her legs widening again as if granting me approval.

We hadn’t had eye contact yet as my fingers kept working but her arse had lifted slightly off the towel allowing to push deeper and her breathing had changed, a climax nearing.

Re positioning myself I teased the tip of my cock against her pussy knowing she’d protest and want licking first but she sighed seductively and pushed back taking the first half of my length effortlessly. Just let him stay there for now she begged, her hand reaching under and stroking her clit as I kept inside her.

I was certainly in no rush and had no plan but Emma had other ideas easing off my cock and turning over her eyes finally locking on mine. Sliding down her towel she took the tip of my cock between her lips and groaned approvingly as she tasted herself off my shaft. She cleaned her juices off expertly and took me deeper into her throat as her hands started to cup my balls and play with my arse.

I wanted to fill her mouth with spunk and she knew it so she slowed her pace and asked me shamelessly to lick her pussy. Who was I to resist as my hands pushed her legs wider and my tongue slid into her sex. She tasted devine, a cocktail of sex and holiday tastes as my tongue lapped away at her, an orgasm ripping through her body as she came for the first time.

Knowing her pussy gets very sensitive after an orgasm I slid away and pushed my cock back into her, a scream of approval filling the air. The pace was steady and I could feel her getting wetter as I managed to get her legs over my shoulders so my cock could push deeper into her.

She loves getting fucked like this and as my heavy balls slapped against her arse I wanted to cum deep inside her but she asked if she could ride my cock. A quick change and she grabbed the base of my cock as she guided me into her, her feet burying into the sand as she sank her weight onto my cock, her hands on my chest as she began to grind into me.

Her tits clapped together as she picked up her pace, her nipples hard as I pulled them both as my length was being ridden expertly. She was grinning, a look of contentment I hadn’t seen before as she thrashed away, another orgasm hitting her body as she begged for my cum. I couldn’t hold off and my body shook as I emptied myself into her, the walls of her pussy gripping me harder as I twitched and filled her up.

We stayed at the beach all day and later that afternoon when we were back at the room I slid into the shower with her and pushed my cock into her from behind. The sex was quick but hard and as we stood cuddling under the water she told me a couple had stopped and watched us as she rode my cock earlier that day, the woman wanking her husband as my wife fucked me hard, me totally unaware. We met them the next day, maybe I’ll write about that too?

The end

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *annaBeBeachBumMan  over a year ago

Sunny SouthWest

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Excellent story.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was just after lunch and as we lay in the sun with a cold beer Emma smiled, drawing my attention to the fact we had company.

David and Penny introduced themselves and looked sheepish when they confessed how much it turned them on seeing us fucking yesterday. They went on to say they’d gone back to their apartment and fucked a couple of times as they were that horny. Emma made them feel at ease and my cock stirred at the thought of others fucking thinking of us, a site that didn’t go unnoticed by Penny as she lay her towel next to mine, her grin making it clear they hadn’t just come to chat.

The beers flowed and the laughs came, the women both getting flirtier under the influence of alcohol. They were very good company and I was getting more turned on with Penny’s body the longer I saw it.

Standing about 5’5 and weighing around 10 stone she was fit from running and had a tight body, a very neatly trimmed brazilian and a sexy pair of pert breasts no bigger than a B cup. Her pussy lips glistened in the sun and her nipples were hard in the breeze and as she caught me blatantly looking she opened her legs slightly. Shamelessly reaching for her husbands cock she made both Emma and I widen our eyes when she asked David to fuck her hard.

He didn’t need telling twice and set about his wife with vigour as Emma sat beside me, her hand wanking my hardening length as we watched the show. His cock wasn’t long but very think and Penny moaned softly as he slid into her with one push, her lips wrapping around his thickness, her wetness coating him in a natural lubricant.

Emma was fingering herself now, her wetness very clear by the noises her pussy made. She purred as she tasted herself and offered me a finger to sample. As David fucked Penny in the missionary position Emma got onto all fours and I began to fuck her soggy style just inches away from our new friends.

Penny’s hand rubbed my balls as she reached over to us, David pulling on Emma’s nipples as he fucked his own wife from a new angle. The feeling was amazing. 4 adults indulged in rampant fucking on a holiday beach, hidden but yards away from the public.

The moment had clearly got to her as Penny casually asked Emma if they should swap. Dave and I swapped a look, neither of us expecting the girls to agree. They did!!

Putting my cock in another woman felt odd but fuck she was horny and her pussy clamped me tight as I picked up my pace fucking her as hard as I could. I could hear Emma moaning as David’s balls slapped against her arse, she was clearly enjoying his thickness as an orgasm made her shiver. Penny came shortly after and my own climax neared whiched I announced not knowing the etiquette for cumming in someone else’s wife!!

Penny made the decision on my behalf pulling me tighter and asking me to fill her with spunk as my balls tightened and my load emptied into her. Her body pulsed and we both watched as David pulled out of Emma and covered her tits with his own sticky load.

Content and a bit pissed the girls were both giggly as they made their way down to the sea. David’s cum dripping off Emma’s tits as they passed other holiday makers and got into the water. We had another drink as they swam and wondered what the evening might bring.

By *aughtyLittleMissWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

By *aracrapshagWoman  over a year ago

private

Great horny story

By *vhazelMan  over a year ago

Ely

Fantastic, thank you