FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Threesome

The Threesome

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *laireandjamie OP   Couple  over a year ago

west lothian

She had long desired a threesome, two men seducing her and having their hands all over her - but she was a good girl, wasn't she? Or was she?

She had read Nancy Friday and got wet every time. She had one night stands but they didn't do much for her sexually and she had difficulty in cuming even with a vibrator. Sex excited her hugely, there was a whole big world out there that she needed to explore..........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

west lothian

She was out one night with friends and was drawing glances from men, not that she noticed. She was young and thought men liked her skinny friends not her heavy bosom and curvaceous bum............little did she know........

Her friends were off dancing and she could feel she was being watched .............she turned round and saw a guy in his late 30s staring at her, his gaze was so intense she looked away flushing as those eyes bored into her..........he looked like he could devour her at any moment........

He came across with a glass of champagne, is that for me ? I said blushing, well you're the most beautiful girl here of course it's for you.......'. I felt so out of my depth but intrigued at the same time, we sat down where he'd been sitting.

We chatted and got to know each other I got used to the bright blue eyes staring into me his hair was peppered with grey he was smartly dressed and I melted as I saw the chest hair poking out the top of his shirt.

west lothian

He began to caress my neck slowly and delicately and enjoyed how I squirmed and my breath began to labour. His lips then caressed my neck and I let out a moan, oh I wanted to kiss him but he was in charge leaning back as I leant in to kiss him.

He was making me wet and he knew it - I had been used to less experienced men before this man was in charge and I loved it.

His hand began to caress my leg, gently at first to gauge my reaction, I parted my legs and his light touch found my inner thigh - I thought I was going to explode there and then!

By *nlyme40Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

Ok so I am in

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

west lothian

My pulse quickened as he continued to go from one thigh to another - my clit and pussy yearned to be touched but he didn't allow it - by now I was struggling to contain any sense of decorum - flushed horny and begging for more he finally let me touch his thigh..........

My hand did t rest there my heightened arousal meant my usual shyness had left me this inexperienced woman was desperate for his cock - to touch it, feel it, anticipate how good it would feel inside me but oh I wanted to please him sooooooooooo badly

west lothian

Before I could properly touch his cock he asked if he could have the pleasure of accompanying me home - I nodded furiously. My panties were drenched, the tops of my thighs slippery and I was sure my dress had to have a wet patch

I hurriedly said goodbye to my friends who looked rather envious to say the least.......as we hit the night air I began to feel slightly dizzy I wasn't sure if it was the heightened arousal, too much champagne but he held me close as we moved toward a taxi.

I gave the driver my address and off we sped I still didn't know his full name......

Oooh keep going x

By *outheasthornyguyMan  over a year ago

Guildford

By *na and HubbyCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

By *0 Shades of RedCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Don’t stop... the driver always delivers

By *adbod2015Man  over a year ago

Nantwich

Bookmarked

west lothian

As we sped away my nervousness began to take hold though fingers caressing my upper thigh began to calm my nerves.........

The taxi driver kept looking in his rear view mirror at the growing redness on my cheeks due to the fact I now had two fingers in my dripping wet pussy and was being finger fucked...........I was praying for the taxi to hurry up as I was trying so very hard at the top of my voice on the back seat of a taxi......

My companion just gazed at me drinking in the hot red panting wreck that he had reduced me to, he reached over and whispered in my ear, I haven't got started yet........and I had to bite my hand as his lips planted delectable kisses all around my neck, I lent back eyes closed, when the car stopped.

I don't think I could have held on much longer...........

» Add a new message to this topic