FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Random stranger for Toilet Oral on GF

Random stranger for Toilet Oral on GF

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My GF has got a massive fantasy that she wants to go to the toilet one day in a pub or club or something and a random guy or even girl knocks on the door and demands to come in..

He or she then starts to pleasure her continually until she comes all over his face, then with no words spoken he or she just leaves!!

She's also got the same sort of fantasy about a guy jus coming behind her, fucking her, leaving her dripping with cum and then leaving before she even knows who it is or what he looks like..

Can any1 help?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

mmm that would be great on a train...let me know if you are ever down south!

that would be fun

By *peedypeteMan  over a year ago

derby

When I had a swing partner we sued to play out these sort of things. Best was playing wrong room in hotel,we dared to just open door and walk in naked. She did it and couple though shocked loved it too!!

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

Can definitely help!

"When I had a swing partner we sued to play out these sort of things. Best was playing wrong room in hotel,we dared to just open door and walk in naked. She did it and couple though shocked loved it too!!"
hahaha abit too daring for us

By *oodey69Man  over a year ago

liverpool

If your ever up this way give us a shout,, might be able to help her out

That's a fantasy of mine

A great idea I'd love to help you out. One of my ex partners had similar fantasy

ill help you out if you want guys, just let me know xx

"My GF has got a massive fantasy that she wants to go to the toilet one day in a pub or club or something and a random guy or even girl knocks on the door and demands to come in..

He or she then starts to pleasure her continually until she comes all over his face, then with no words spoken he or she just leaves!!

She's also got the same sort of fantasy about a guy jus coming behind her, fucking her, leaving her dripping with cum and then leaving before she even knows who it is or what he looks like..

Can any1 help?"

If you're ever in East Anglia, me or M could help!

jx

By *ofakindCouple  over a year ago

Running with Monkeys

Love the fantasy, have sent you a message

By *b29mMan  over a year ago

York

Can any1 help?

I have also had that same fantasy but in a crowded lift with me at the back of it stood behind you...

By *isexmistressWoman  over a year ago

Prestwich

If you bring the sexy Bitch to mine/a party, we can make this happen,easily.... Bisex..Manchester x

wont even let me view your profile, u must have blocked us haha, strange

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

"My GF has got a massive fantasy that she wants to go to the toilet one day in a pub or club or something and a random guy or even girl knocks on the door and demands to come in..

Can any1 help?"

hmmm safe sex ????

Can any1 help?"

I'd love to help with such a fantasy as its similar to something I arranged for a fuck buddy once, but I wasn't the stranger out of the three of us so I'd love to know how the experience would be from that perspective! I'm quite into exhibitionism so I'd have no qualms whatsoever about either pleasuring her with my mouth till completion or fucking her without her even seeing who I am or even a word being spoken, in fact this just adds to the thrill!

Let me know if you think I'm suitable guys. I have face pics in my private gallery if needed.

By *lut n slutty 69Couple  over a year ago

wakefield

game on xx

Well if your anywhere near N Yorks, know a lovely walk, quiet secluded. You could both walk past me and sit a bit along the path. As you enjoy a well deserved coffe I approach, lift the skirt and provide the pleasure without saying a word, afterwards replace the skirt to where it was and leave without looking back. Or the lovely lady could be leaning against a gate. you see me apprach but the good lady does not, i caress her back and ass, before raising her skirt, tease her a little before filling her. I would politely replace her skirt back before leaving (ssilent of course).

This sounds great and I am touring the north early october if you would like to make this happen.. Be the last chance of some fun for me for while as I go away for a while...meet u in advance then cum and go? Other options could be swimming pool changing room?

Have to keep quiet tho! lol

Couldnt msg you direct?

The N.Yorkshire one sounds great, next time we at in the area.......

wud love to help out

By *kheavycummerMan  over a year ago

Bedford

Would love to help her out. Let me know if your ever in Milton Keynes

By *orleon9Man  over a year ago

Leeds

how about a nawty shopping trip in Leeds city centre and getting kinky in fitting rooms....

you know what ? pete she can walk in by bedroom any time xxx

[Removed by poster at 18/09/11 06:54:41]

Bet you're getting loads of replies, but I'd be more than happy to help too!

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

Ok firstly not trying to put a dampener on this fantasy as I'm sure its a great turn on in bed. But its not practical without some foreknowledge.

You would need to arrange it ahead of time and let her know that it was going to happen. ie chat about it more and you decide together the place and the day but not the time exactly.

So you could decide next friday night at a club somewhere but not when in the night or who. You arrange they meet and then just sit back and wait for it to happen. The excitement as time passes should help with sex atmosphere.

If she was not to know anything at all. Then the guy involved could end up on the end of a sexual assault or attempted rape charge.

As for the safe sex side well thats personal choice. But you could still do it safely. Leaving her dripping could just be from her own excitement at being taken by a stranger.

im game xx

Would love to help

Ha ha people are such a generous bunch on here offering to help out! I'm moving house soon, any offers to help!

i wold travel any day to help with that fantasy

get in touch

would you travel to the std clinic too

By *cotsteveMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Can any1 help?

hmmm safe sex ????"

Hmmm moral high ground?

Can she not drip in her own cum? And each to their own

By *ydesubMan  over a year ago

glossop

I'd say your going to be inundated with guys wanting to help you out with this fantasy, looking at your profile. If you ever come to Manchester for a weekend let me know I'd be sure to help you out!

definately a massive fantasy of mine...big time!!!!

I have full filled a fantasy just like yours. I was chatting to a lady on line and we was talking about Fantasies and I said I wanted to go to a lady's house and find the front door open I would walk in and find her bent over in Basque and stockings with out saying a word I would walk in get my cock out and fuck her then just turn around and walk out. She said come over and just walk in. I went over and she was bent over in basque and stockings with out saying a word I got my cock out and rubbed her pussy lips she was very wet. I slipped my cock deep inside her and fucked her for a while when I came in side her I just put my cock away and walked out we never saw each others face or spoke a word. When I got back home we chatted online and she said it was the horniest thing she has ever done been fucked by a total stranger.

^^^ that is very naughty haha

Had some thing similar happen to me, carpetfitters came round to lay new carpets ended up with one of them laying me all happened very quick but he left me happy and wet, husband came home shortly after and yes he was happy to lol

» Add a new message to this topic