FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Delivery Guy

Delivery Guy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

well this is my first story so please take it easy on me...

It was a beautiful Sunny day ( Saturday ) and i woke up early with alot of energy, I work from 8am till late.. it was just a usual day for takin a walk in the park in the morning then enjoying a coffee at my local Caffe Nero thats when ive seen this beautiful Chocolate diva (Sarah) a 19 year old Somali Lass huge tirs big ass and a beautiful smile.. i looked at her and she started smiling next minute she came over and asked for my order i asked her for a Strong short black coffee and a Croissant as she was taking my order i could see her eyes dropping down looking at my cock which was not hard or anything but i could feel her She was probably wet already...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great start

this is a True Story that happend not long ago

Keep it going

she realises that i can see her checking my cock out and starts smiling away blushing and shy to make eye contact with me but shorty afterwards she decides to make eye contact with me and at the same time she gives me a face Sign (Bitting botom lip) and thats when i got a hard on and my bulge started to show..... she then wink at me and directing me to the rest room where she leaves me waiting for about 2-3!minutes she did come once to check if im still there.... When she finaly entered the rest room i felt soo nervous and horny at the same time i didnt know what to expect and wasnt sure whats going on.... as soon as she entered she got on her knees gave me a Shush sigh to be quite as there were people in the coffee shop enjoying their day.... their i was standing infrint of a 19 year old black female soo hot big tits and a beautiful smile she was kneeling before me and kissig my crotch through my jeans and she was playong with her pussy at the same time omg.... More to come i just need your opinions guys on my story you like it yet or not?

"she realises that i can see her checking my cock out and starts smiling away blushing and shy to make eye contact with me but shorty afterwards she decides to make eye contact with me and at the same time she gives me a face Sign (Bitting botom lip) and thats when i got a hard on and my bulge started to show..... she then wink at me and directing me to the rest room where she leaves me waiting for about 2-3!minutes she did come once to check if im still there.... When she finaly entered the rest room i felt soo nervous and horny at the same time i didnt know what to expect and wasnt sure whats going on.... as soon as she entered she got on her knees gave me a Shush sigh to be quite as there were people in the coffee shop enjoying their day.... their i was standing infrint of a 19 year old black female soo hot big tits and a beautiful smile she was kneeling before me and kissig my crotch through my jeans and she was playong with her pussy at the same time omg.... More to come i just need your opinions guys on my story you like it yet or not?"
don't like it fucking love it my cock just hard reading it

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Can't wait to read the next part .

» Add a new message to this topic