FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Unattended Clothing

Unattended Clothing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When I’m at work and I have a job to do in offices, I always hope it’s full of sexy ladies. The reason for this.. at any given opportunity when an office is empty, I always look for unattended heels or shoes of similar type. Something in my brain makes me have to smell them etc.. I feel like I’m weird for doing it but it makes me so horny.

The fantasy part of this is.. hoping that one of said women come back to find me at it.. but instead of running and screaming etc, that she enjoys it and finds it a turn on and things go from there. But I can dream

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like a classic foot fetish to me mate and there's nothing wrong with that

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I get it’s cpmmon but I wouldn’t call it a general fetish. Some feet are absolutely honking and some people go as far as buying worn stuff.. I’m not that bad.. yet haha

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes I would agree that some ladies feet can be unattractive but they wouldn't generally wear sexy footwear. Sexy feet clad in nylon. Very sexy

By *ockfun71Man  over a year ago

Manchester

"When I’m at work and I have a job to do in offices, I always hope it’s full of sexy ladies. The reason for this.. at any given opportunity when an office is empty, I always look for unattended heels or shoes of similar type. Something in my brain makes me have to smell them etc.. I feel like I’m weird for doing it but it makes me so horny.

The fantasy part of this is.. hoping that one of said women come back to find me at it.. but instead of running and screaming etc, that she enjoys it and finds it a turn on and things go from there. But I can dream "

Id love to sniff on ur sweaty well worn pre cum loaded briefs

» Add a new message to this topic