FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My best friend and my boyfriend.

My best friend and my boyfriend.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A few weeks ago, all three of us went out for drinks.

I(Lucy) kissed a guy whilst they was talking. Both of them noticed but didn't say anything. I then went to the bar to get some drinks.

When I came back, I thought I saw them SNOGGING, but stood back and watched. I didn't say anything as it look hot and turned me on.

I then went to the loo(snogged a hunky black man),then came back to them full on snogging and touching.

I sat down opposite them and watched. I have never been soo turned on in my life.

Is this normal? I can't get the image out of my head. I am constantly wet, the thought of them two hooking up, just turns me on.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

It is very normal. Luv to hear more please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"A few weeks ago, all three of us went out for drinks.

I(Lucy) kissed a guy whilst they was talking. Both of them noticed but didn't say anything. I then went to the bar to get some drinks.

When I came back, I thought I saw them SNOGGING, but stood back and watched. I didn't say anything as it look hot and turned me on.

I then went to the loo(snogged a hunky black man),then came back to them full on snogging and touching.

I sat down opposite them and watched. I have never been soo turned on in my life.

Is this normal? I can't get the image out of my head. I am constantly wet, the thought of them two hooking up, just turns me on. "

Its amazing..not just normal..

As long as you your bf and your friend keep it casual..

Is there more busty ? please continue

By *imon_hydeMan  over a year ago

Bredbury, Stockport

No it's not in the least bit normal for your partner and best freind to cheat on you, I don't know which of the two you should dump...

But, and it's an important but, it's a great start to a story so carry on! ')

» Add a new message to this topic