FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Girlfriend massage instructor...

Girlfriend massage instructor...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

By now my girlfriend had graduated as a massage instructor, working from home and it was great, being self employed I got great massages as she worked from home and often called on me to be a guinea pig for her clients, usually women. Some guys get into it but very few in my town.

One night I got a text on the way home asking if I could swing by to be a massage guinea pig again for a couple of students. I replied, "no problem, are they cute?", to which she replied, "They are, both guys, I need you to be a massage doll."

I loved being oiled up and massaged by her clients, her watching as I got all oily and rubbed down by some sexy women. She knew I loved it by the stiff cock I usually got and we usually fucked like rabbits after her students left. Tonight though, 2 guys, a bit different. I had to agree, told her I'd do anything to help her career.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I arrived and she welcomed me with a quick kiss and she ushered me into her bedroom, "get yourself in the shower and come into the spare room in just the towel I left out, these two guys are paying me a tidy sum for this course, and make sure you're clean."

"I always am", I replied, stripping off, my cock balls and ass are always smoothly shaven, so I had a shower, quickly cleaned up my balls, ass and cock with a razor and slid the little towel around my waist and walked into her massage room.

Used to women and "new age" types on these occassions I was taken aback by 2 guys both over 6 foot and built like body builders. I said "Hi, pleased to meet you, I'm your guinea pig."

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And?

My girlfriend had the 2 hours planned out so after the pleasantries she told me to drop my towel and lie on my front as the instruction started on my back. As I took my towel off I saw both guys check out the shaven cock and balls I had as I mounted the table. The towel was placed over my bare ass and I lay there, watching the oils being applied to hands and heard her say, "drizzle his back and both legs too, I want to see a dual massage today."

I always love being oily so the drizzle was good, as they started the top to toe massage, one guy at the top of the table and another at my ankles.

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmm

Bothe guys were in tight lycra shorts and I have to confess, I'd noticed their cocks were pretty impressive, I'd also noticed the girlfriend's eys flicking between them when I arrived. More so, when I dropped my towel and the oil was being poured and spread, I could see their bulges getting more pronounced. This might get awkward.

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

very nice. please continue ...

I was pretty turned on by this scenario, knowing she loved seeing me in sexy situations and thought it'd be fun to see where this went. She instructed the 2 built guys to start on me and I was impressed when they started at either end, one on my shoulders, the other on my ankles and calves, how gentle they were, really working my muscles and the heat of their hands really working me. I must admit I was feeling very hot as they worked on me.

As they continued I could feel my cock get so hard beneath me as they each worked their way toward my ass, one up my legs and one down my back. She was watching intensely as theyboth neared my little towel, I looked at her and she at me as they got there. She smiled, knowing I was pretty horny and then told them both to work my buttocks. One of them whipped my towel away, leaving me totally naked and I felt four hands massaging my ass. At least 2 hands had my cheeks spread and I knew they could both see my tight asshole. I felt a fresh dose of oil cover me, only this time it was directly over my asshole, warm and so wet. I opened my eyes and could see thse shorts, either side of me, both guys were solid hard underneath the tight lycra...

Carry on pls x

I couldn't help but pretend to be so relaxed I reached out and brushed my palm against the guy in front of me's shorts, briefly touching his cock through his lycra. I heard him slightly moan and his partner, massaging my ass, parted my cheeks even more and I could feel his thumbs both around me asshole, working it really well, almost entering me, which was turning me on. I glanced up and could see my girlfriend was licking her lips, she was enjoying me being nearly finger fucked.

Dont keep stopping lol

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

mmmmm keep on plz

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

Noooooo dont stop!!!!!!

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

I writhed and wiggled my bum a bit, wondering how his hands would react. It reacted how I thought, I could feel a thumbjust probe atmy tight asshole and I letout a moan, pushing my bum up against it. I looked up and saw his friends thumping hard on in his tight shorts and glanced at my girlfriend, she was nodding at me and licking her lips.

I reached forward and grabbed at the guy infront of me's shorts tugging at the knot. He took over and undid them, allowing me to drop them, his cock bobbing up and down as it was released. My girlfriend moved over and steadied it, pointing it at my mouth.

By *afmanMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Nice please keep going

So hot

I pulled myself up to me handsand knees, this monster cock facing me, my girlfriend holding it steady, she started brushing it against my lips and tellingme she wanted to see me suck his thick cock. Just as I opened my mouth to accept it, his friend shoved a thumb into my oiled ass. I started to suck on his big cock, feeling his veins against my lips and tasting his pre cum as I felt a thumb fuck my ass. I was on my knees accepting men as my girl watched.

dungannon

Mmmmm great

I felt the thumb leave as I greedily started sucking on his fat cock, really thick and clean shaven. My girl stood back and I heard her move to the side, guessing she was grabbing the other guy's cock. She was. I felt weight on the massage table so stopped sucking and looked behind me. My girl had stripped him and was sucking on his cock as he mounted the table. She was sucking him to a lovely big hard cock and removed her mouth, spat on it, then on my ass, as she guided his cock, massive beast that it was, to my asshole. I returned to the cock in my foreground and started eagerly sucking again, knowning what was coming...

Oh yes

Oh dear god this is good.

I'd never been fucked in the ass before but I felt his oily cock against my ass as I sucked on his friend, he was fucking my mouth as I heard my girl say, "take this John, It's turning me on", I felt his hands on my hips, pulling my ass to him, and the oily tightness open up as his cock slid in to my ass. I gasped as the head entered my asshole and I felt his shaft push into me, just then, his mate started to really fuck my mouth.

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Mmm please do continue.

Hot

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

wow

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

I want to book one

dungannon

great mmmm

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Fantastic do carry on

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

More please.

Sorry, been away for work... update soon.

harrogate

"Sorry, been away for work... update soon."

His big cock pushed it's way in as I sucked eagerly on the cock in my mouth. So oiled up I opened wide and he was soon upto the hilt, pumping away at me as he held my hips. I greedily sucked and pulled the cock in my mouth as he banged away at me. I glanced to my side and she was on the sofa taking the scene in, fingering herself into a frenzy.

Eventually, they both, simultaneously started to buck, I withdrew my mouth and started pumping his big, veiny cock with my hand, the guy behind me pushed and started to orgasm just as the cock in front of me started to splash me in his cum.

I collapsed on my front, cum all over my face and running out my ass as I saw my girl come to a climax.

I lay there covered in spunk and told them all how much I enjoyed it.

As they cleaned up and got ready, both guys asked if I'd do it again, but in my lingerie.... with their mates.

By *enn 53Man  over a year ago

belfast

This has me soooo hard

harrogate

"I collapsed on my front, cum all over my face and running out my ass as I saw my girl come to a climax.

I lay there covered in spunk and told them all how much I enjoyed it.

As they cleaned up and got ready, both guys asked if I'd do it again, but in my lingerie.... with their mates.

"

please say yes

By *eppoMan  over a year ago

London Colney

Love it xx

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Fabulous xx

By *vhazelMan  over a year ago