FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fantasy!

Fantasy!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was bored and mooching through Fab one evening..no work and kids away at their dads, I was hoping for a meet. Trouble is I hadn’t prearranged anything and I don’t like to meet unless I’ve spoken to someone for a while first.

A message popped up from a guy I’d been chatting to for sometime..he’d been promising a meet but was always busy or working away..he was always encouraging me to meet though and tell him the details..he even wanted me to send him pics! Said it turned him on the thought of me fucking someone else!

Anyway I expected another round of this but he surprised me...’what are you up to?im free’. I explained I was home alone and asked if he wanted to join me..and again to my surprise,he said yes!

After agreeing a time I set about jumping in the bath, making sure everything was hair-free and smooth! I did my hair and make up then picked some nice underwear..black bra and black,lacy French knickers..basic but sexy. Slipping some skinny jeans and a cleavage-showing top on, I was ready to finally meet this elusive man!

I had enough time to knock back a glass of wine before I heard a knock at the door

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edmark07Man  over a year ago

liverpool

How good does this sound

I nervously opened the door and there he was. Tall and dark like he’d said, firm and broad shouldered...a shiver of excitement ran through me.

‘Are you gonna invite me in then?’..his deep voice and gorgeous accent only intensified my happiness that we were eventually meeting and would soon be acting out all the things we’d been messaging about for months!

As he stepped in and walked past me I caught a whiff of him and the smell made me weak! This was going to be good I could tell!

I got us a drink and offered him a seat as I began to sit down myself..’ let’s not bother’ he said ‘upstairs’.

‘Ok’ I whispered. Heart pounding, I took his hand and led him to my room. We put our drinks down and then he was on me..kissing me fiercely,hands all over my body,growling how sexy I was and how he couldn’t wait to be inside me...his words,his scent,the wine all worked together to make me feel dizzy with wanting...I slid my hand down his thigh,then back up feeling for his thickness. ‘Not yet’ he whispered,swatting my hand away. ‘Please’ I begged. I had never felt so consumed with longing, never wanted someone this badly. The months of chatting,flirting,teasing had all led up to this moment and I could feel that it was going to be amazing.

By *edmark07Man  over a year ago

liverpool

Keep it going

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice beginning!!

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *otnew16Man  over a year ago

Dartford

More please !!

Next thing I knew I was on my back on the bed..he straddled me and I could feel his weight pushing me down,restricting me. We kissed passionately, his tongue pushing its way into my mouth, licking my top lip and sensually biting my bottom lip. Wow, I’d never got so wet just from kissing. My pussy was throbbing with the need to have something inside..his fingers,his tongue,his cock..I wanted it all.

He held my hand and stretched first one then the other arm above my head. Taking something from his back pocket he bound my wrists together. He was panting now,showing me he was getting as excited as I was.

He began to lift my top up,stroking and kissing my curves as he went. I was getting a kick out of watching him enjoy my body. The top reached my face...and stopped. I was blind.

Then...nothing. ‘Don’t stop’ I whispered. Still nothing. I twisted and turned trying to see past the make-shift blindfold but it was useless.

Next I heard footsteps..he was walking away from me...oh I get it, he’s teasing me! I chuckled. Should I just lie here quietly?did he want me to beg for him to come back? As I was pondering I heard the footsteps returning, felt the bed shift under his weight as he knelt next to me.

By *INGLEBBWWoman  over a year ago

ocala

More!!!

His hands began again to explore my body, gently running over each breast, each nipple that hardened under his touch...I arched my back,pushing myself into his hands. He tweaked and stroked, alternating between soft and hard grazes that drove me wild. While I concentrated on the place his fingers were, I felt the warm wetness of his mouth enclose the other nipple. I couldn’t help it, I groaned in pleasure. It felt so good.

He paused and I felt him undoing my jeans and sliding them down my hips and off completely. My hips bucked in anticipation of his touch. I was soaking wet and longing for his hands on my pussy. But he returned to his previous sweet torture, stroking,licking and sucking my nipples till I thought I would cum from that alone.

Finally, I felt fingers running softly up and down each thigh, circling closer and closer to the place I longed for him to touch the most. I had completely lost control by now and would have done anything to feel his fingers enter me. ‘Please’ I whispered. ‘Ssshhhhh’ he hushed, just relax and enjoy...

His rough hands pushed my legs apart further and I blissfully felt his finger slowly slide into me. He let out a guttural sound ‘you’re so wet’ he groaned. He pushed in and out as my pussy clenched, trying to keep him there, to ease the ache I was feeling.

By *lim Jim 69Man  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Mmmmmn this is turning out to be a very horny post...

» Add a new message to this topic