FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fantasy - Lady to be dominated - Ladies please help us out?

Fantasy - Lady to be dominated - Ladies please help us out?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,

I need your help finding the right man to help in a fantasy of ours. To begin with the fantasy....

We are enjoying Lilly meeting and playing on her own more and more and being naughtier with each meet, filming it to share with me on her return. Just yesterday she took her first 9” cock, it was so hot to see her overcome like that.

We love it most when she is totally submissive and is dominated by a man, soemthing which I love doing to her myself.

We want to take it to the next level and have someone with some experience in this, she wants spanked, cho king, spat on, hair pulled and everything else that goes with it. I want her to be a filthy little slut on my orders.

Now where we need a helping hand is finding the right man near Newcastle or willing to travel and we will always accommodate.

Ladies if any of you could vouch for some respectful men who have genuine experience in this it would be very much appreciated.

If we post a status asking for this every young bloke in Newcastle will message saying he has loads of experience. We want someone who genuinely enjoys this, will treat her with the upmost respect as a person but then give her everything she wants when the fun starts, or rather everything he wants.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If i was to meet Lily I would rather be nice to her Cos i cant be doing to nasty things to a woman if we are both fucking etc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic