FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Scarlett’s Pleasure Day

Scarlett’s Pleasure Day

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Everything was set for our kinky day. Scarlett had no idea what was planned until she turned her phone on and a message from Ben popped up.

“I want you to go upstairs, shower, wash your hair, straighten it and put into the sexy ponytail I so love, make your face up with very dark eyeliner, eye shadow and deep red lipstick. Then I want you to put your beautiful Agent Provocateur lingerie on, ankle chain, black stockings, spiky heels and a sexy black collar. When you have done all this I want you to take a full length photo of yourself and send it to me for my approval. Then you will receive your next instruction”

Once Scarlett’s Picture was received on Ben’s Phone he studied it for a while. It turned him on so much seeing Scarlett in her sexiest underwear and stockings. He started typing a reply for her next set of instructions.

“You look stunning Scarlett. Take your mac out of the wardrobe and look in the pocket. You’ll find a piece of paper with a time and place I want you to meet me at. Put on your mac over your lingerie and drive to this place. As you are driving I want you to open the buttons of your mac so that your sexy bra is on show a little and your stockings and stocking tops can be clearly seen. You are allowed to play with yourself whenever you are stopped at traffic lights. If you are seen you are not to stop playing and close your mac up. You are to give them a show, unless it’s a police officer of course!”

Scarlett walked over to the wardrobe and removed her mac. Looking at the slip of paper she smiled. She was instructed to drive to Manchester Fort Shopping Outlet and park up close to H&M. She put her mac on and looked at herself in the mirror. Opening the top two buttons as she admired herself. She then leant down and opened the bottom two buttons, drawing the flaps open to reveal her shapely legs encased in black nylons. She made sure the stocking tops and suspender clasps would be in full view to anyone who cared to look inside her car. She then walked down the stairs, out to her car and gracefully slid in behind the wheel. Before turning on the engine she checked her makeup and hair in the mirror and opened up her mac as instructed then she turned the key and was on her way to the rendezvous point…..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Scarlett spotted Ben’s car parked up close to H&M but far enough away as to have spaces around him. It was still early in the day so the car park was sparsely filled. She drove around and parked her car so that her window was next to his. Ben’s lowered as she came to a stop so Scarlett lowered hers too. “Tell me about your journey” he said, looking into her beautiful eyes with that stare, which always made her legs turn to jelly. She knew he had plans, but had no idea what they were, which excited the hell out of her.

She described to him how she had done as instructed, how she had showered and spent a long time straightening her hair, doing her makeup just how he likes it and slipping her stockings on slowly so as not to make the seam go askew. She knew he was loving her description, she left no detail out. “I couldn’t wait until I came up on a red light, but it was not until the third set that my wish came true and they turned red for me. My hand was off the wheel in a flash pulling my wet knickers to one side so I could slip a couple of fingers in. I don’t know if anyone seen me but as soon as my fingers hit the spot my head was thrown back against the headrest and I let out the wildest scream I have ever done in a car.” Ben’s face was beaming as he imagined Scarlett fingering herself and what the people in the adjacent car might have seen. “Before I knew it the lights had turned green and I was being beep’d from behind by some impatient arse hole, so I grabbed hold of the steering wheel with my wet fingers and hit the pedal, going hell for leather toward the next set of lights” The image was too much for Ben and he let out a belly laugh, “carry on Scarlett, I’m loving this” he said.

“I’m afraid my seat is very damp Sir” she said with a feigned look of remorse on her face. “You see when I got to the last set of lights before here I had no choice but to get myself off. So I was giving my clit the flick flick treatment, when I noticed the passenger in an Audi Q7 next to me looking directly down on me playing. He was frantically hitting the driver’s shoulder trying to get him to lean over and watch. This made me even hornier, so I opened up my legs wider and flicked across my clit as fast as I could. Thankfully I came before the lights turned green and I squirted onto the seat. The guys in the car next to me gave me the thumbs up as they drove away along the road and I turned into here.” “I’m surprised they haven’t turned around and followed you in Scarlett” Ben said with a cheeky grin. “Get in the back of my car Scarlett, I want to feel how wet you are”

“Yes Sir” she said.

By *inkygeekydominantMan  over a year ago

London

please continue!

" please continue!"

Another instalment in the pipeline

Scarlett slid her ass across the back seat of Ben’s car until she reached the centre. Putting her feet up on the raised carpet she gave him his first look at the shoes he had left out for her to wear, her open toed leopard skin print, with four inch spike heels. He smiled his approval as his eyes moved slowly from her stocking covered toes poking out from her shoes, which had been painted his favourite deep red all the way up her sexy legs and the Burberry Mac hiding the rest of her lingerie covered body. “I’ll never know how you manage to drive in those shoes Scarlett” He said. She smiled at him as her legs slowly parted from the knee. “My knickers are very wet Sir” she whispered. Ben leaned across and parted her legs a little more, stroking her nylon clad thigh, slowly up to her sopping wet knickers. Rubbing her pussy through them he was calling her a dirty bitch and a naughty girl for making such a mess of herself. Scarlett leant back against the black leather seat, closed her eyes and allowed herself a moment to feel the dominance of Ben wash over her. She loved him whatever mood they were in but when he occasionally turns on his dominance it was like a different level of adoration. She wanted to please him so much, she needed him to make her do all these things she wouldn’t have dreamt of doing a few years ago, before she and he experimented with a bit of kink.

His hand was removed from her pussy but she kept her eyes closed. His fingers touched her beautiful red lips and she automatically opened her mouth. As he slipped his wet fingers slowly inside her mouth her lips closed around them. She was sucking her juices from his fingers as he moved them in and out. “Take your knickers off Scarlett” he ordered. He didn’t remove his fingers from her mouth and she didn’t open her eyes. She manoeuvred herself to lift her ass and slip them down her legs. Ben watched her struggle to get the lace over her stilettos and smiled when she succeeded, bringing them up, holding them dangling from the tips of her immaculately manicured finger nails. He moved across and sniffed the lace in front of him. The aroma of her juices made him want to rip her clothes off there and then but he had plans, he had to control his urges. He took the knickers from her, bringing them up close to her face, gently stroking across her perfect skin as she continued sucking his fingers. Dropping them onto the car seat next to her he slipped a couple of fingers inside her. They slid in with ease, he knew she was close to orgasm again. “No more cumming for a while Scarlett” he said abruptly as he withdrew his fingers.

He sucked the fingers he’d just removed from her hot soaked pussy and looked at her closed eyes as the realisation slowly dawned on her that the orgasm she was willing to come was going to have to wait a while. Her eyes opened and focused on his with a look of disappointment. He chuckled and told her to pull herself together.

“Now Scarlett I want you to go into the shop and have a wander. I want to be able to see your stocking tops through the Mac opening as you walk around. I will be in there watching you but do not acknowledge me. Make sure your phone is handy” Scarlett got out of the car and started walking toward the shop. Ben was mesmerised by her. He waited until she disappeared through the glass doors before getting out of the car, leaving her lacy knickers on the back seat and followed her inside…..

By *orned2006Man  over a year ago

lincoln - check status

Damn I often go to that shopping centre

If only I was to bump into Scarlett mmmm imagine the image I could see xx

Keep up the story hope to read more soon

"Damn I often go to that shopping centre

If only I was to bump into Scarlett mmmm imagine the image I could see xx

Keep up the story hope to read more soon "

Thanks for the compliment

We “shop ” there quite often.

Keep your eyes open for a sexy woman flashing her stocking tops.

By *av1970Man  over a year ago

Tattershall

bookmark and love the stockings flash theme.

" bookmark and love the stockings flash theme."

There are several shops there with upper levels with clear glass balustrades on the stairs leading up to them.

Scarlett gets plenty of exercise using those stairs lo

By *av1970Man  over a year ago

Tattershall

Haha feel a 'shopping' trip coming on...

» Add a new message to this topic