FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Started at the club

Started at the club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

By Seahorse30 OP Find posts by Seahorse30 Man 2 hours ago

Poole Dorset

I first met Tracey when we were in a club, she was very into watching and wanted to get involved but something was holding her back, I had positioned myself behind her and was also watching the action on the double bed through the viewing window, but watching by looking over her shoulder. I had slowly but gently leaned into her and whispered in her ear that they were good on the bed. She nodded, and so I asked that she would mind if I leaned into her. We were both in towels so it was not a full contact. She answered by bumping backwards so we touched and as the action proceeded she ground her ass into me.

I had one hand around here and was stroking her breast and grinding back into her, she was enjoying her moment and was breathing quicker. I asked if she wanted to move into a room but she shook her head and continued watching the couple through the viewing glass, all the time grooving her hips. She reached behind her and pulled my towel towards her and let me free her breast so I could play with her nipples as she pushed against me. When the couple had finished, I expected her to move away but she turned and said toilets to me. We went into the loos and she whipped off her towel and sat on the toilet while she played with herself and nodded to me that she wanted to see my cock. I dropped my towel and she leant forward to take me into her mouth. She was a great sucker and I have yet to meet any gal who could do better, gentle but coaxing as she drew me into her mouth and took me completely into her throat. I could feel her tongue as It licked out and lashed against my ball, soo sexy and loving, I came into her throat and she kept leaning forward to take more. When we had finished with me , she stood as she was getting close to coming and she sprayed everywhere as she came. She asked me my number and I told her and she said she would see me downstairs. When I got down there she had gone but had left her number in my locker, interested enough to find out what took place on our next meet,

Message me and I will tell you all.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

"

By Seahorse30 OP Find posts by Seahorse30 Man 2 hours ago

Poole Dorset

I first met Tracey when we were in a club, she was very into watching and wanted to get involved but something was holding her back, I had positioned myself behind her and was also watching the action on the double bed through the viewing window, but watching by looking over her shoulder. I had slowly but gently leaned into her and whispered in her ear that they were good on the bed. She nodded, and so I asked that she would mind if I leaned into her. We were both in towels so it was not a full contact. She answered by bumping backwards so we touched and as the action proceeded she ground her ass into me.

I had one hand around here and was stroking her breast and grinding back into her, she was enjoying her moment and was breathing quicker. I asked if she wanted to move into a room but she shook her head and continued watching the couple through the viewing glass, all the time grooving her hips. She reached behind her and pulled my towel towards her and let me free her breast so I could play with her nipples as she pushed against me. When the couple had finished, I expected her to move away but she turned and said toilets to me. We went into the loos and she whipped off her towel and sat on the toilet while she played with herself and nodded to me that she wanted to see my cock. I dropped my towel and she leant forward to take me into her mouth. She was a great sucker and I have yet to meet any gal who could do better, gentle but coaxing as she drew me into her mouth and took me completely into her throat. I could feel her tongue as It licked out and lashed against my ball, soo sexy and loving, I came into her throat and she kept leaning forward to take more. When we had finished with me , she stood as she was getting close to coming and she sprayed everywhere as she came. She asked me my number and I told her and she said she would see me downstairs. When I got down there she had gone but had left her number in my locker, interested enough to find out what took place on our next meet,

Message me and I will tell you all.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic