FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Maybe the wife will!!

Maybe the wife will!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A few years back now my wife received a text. It was from some one she didn’t know but who was asking his friend if he wanted a drink. For a giggle she replied back that she would love too but wasn’t sure what her husband would say! The text that came back, said something along the lines that he would prefer to drink with her, than his mate as he always fancied a married woman! How do I know this? Well she told me. A couple more texts were sent both ways and then I thought that was it. A few weeks later she said that he had been texting her again about different things and did I mind as it livened up the day at the office where she worked. It transpired that he was 23 (my wife was 51) and lived up North whereas we live in the south. I said as long as its just banter I couldn’t see a problem. Little did I know what would happen! That sat night as we were going through our normal routine of making love, she seemed much more responsive and active than her usual self. After kissing her sexy tits, her nipples seemed to be more sensitive than ever. She was literally writhing as I worked my tongue downwards, snaking it over her tight belly, lightly brushing her hips and up and down each leg till my head rested between her thighs. I gently pressed my tongue against her pussy and was amazed by how wet she was. Her body seemed to jolt as I touched her. Now normally, this is the way she likes to cum as she says she doesn’t get much pleasure or feeling from actual penetration. Anyway after a while she tells me to stop and asks if I would like to try and have sex from behind. Now I love it that way (previous girlfriends) but normally we have problems, i.e. she says she cant get the position right, and it doesn’t feel comfortable, plus lack of co-ordination off movement, so altogether it makes it a no-no. God Yes I say, as she turns over and points her sexy arse in the air. I get behind her and waited for her hand to guide me in with a few fumbles as per usual! But not this time, she just raised herself up slightly and pressed back onto me and I slid into her with ease and as I did so, I heard a sigh and a gasp coming from her. I took hold of her hips and started to move back and forth. She for her part was in time with me, pushing back and moaning. After a while I moved my hands so I could play with one of her nipples while the other went down to her clit. This seemed to send her into overdrive and she started to shudder and she fell forwards as a massive orgasm overwhelmed her. As she recovered she looked at me and said, now its your turn and told me to lay on my back. She lifted herself over me and again with more ease than normal lowered herself down on my now aching and throbbing cock. This time I saw her close her eyes as she slowly raised and fell on me and as she did so she started to play with her nipples, caressing and pulling on them till they stood proud once again. Then she looked at me and smiled as she put one hand behind her and started to play with my balls, sometimes just stroking them other times giving them a gentle squeeze. As she did so, she rose herself up on me and pushed down, alternating her rhythm, sometimes fast and at other times slowing the pace right down basically to a stop. I was trying to match her but for once I was playing catch up and she knew it! The way her she was milking my cock, sliding her sweet pussy lips around the tip of my shaft was amazing. My breathing was becoming heavier and she could tell that I was getting close and this made her grind her pussy against my hardness even more. I could feel myself getting closer and closer till I felt my balls tighten and I pumped my seed deep inside her, and as I held onto her hips, another spasm shot through me and once more my cock twitched and jerked as more cum cursed through me and into her waiting and willing opening. After I had recovered and released my hold on her hips she slipped of me and lay down. I curled up close and asked her if she was ok. I needed to know what had happened to make her act in this way. She was a bit reluctant to talk about it at first but then slowly she told me the reason. She explained that she and Micky (the young guy) had been texting about different things and some of them had become a bit flirty. She then asked why he wanted to carry on texting with and older woman and he said that he liked the idea of taking a milf like her to bed!. She then asked what he would do if he got the chance, and he in turn sent a text in graphic detail saying what he would love to do to her. While she was talking, my hand started to move over her shoulders and I cupped her boobs and started to play with them. She made no attempt to stop me so I carried on while she was telling me this. My hand left her tits and moved downwards as she continued. After caressing her thighs my fingers started to explore her pussy which was still wet from our lovemaking. She sighed slightly and opened her legs so that I could explore her more. I slowly caressed her clit as she told me that while we were having sex, she had been thinking of how he wanted go down on her and then to fuck her from behind and how turned on it had made her! My fingers started to work faster now as I whispered in her ear that she was a sexy milf and I bet he had a big cock to shove up her to make scream. Her body responded so I carried on saying about how big he might be and I could imagine her making him cum. She started to breath heavier, so I told her to imagine his thick young cock pushing her married pussy lips apart, sliding into her and filling her up and how it would feel to have him thrusting in and out of her as his young balls filled with cum slapped against her sexy arse waiting to gush into a dirty horny sexy bitch and of course, no doubt lasting longer than me! I said I bet he would love to have your long sexy legs wrapped around him and you scratching his back as he fucks you. I could tell she was really close to cumming so I then said I would love to watch them while I wanked myself off!. Well that was it, her body went into spasms again as a multiple orgasm overwhelmed her. I kissed her neck and told her that I loved her as we both drifted of to sleep.

The next day I waited for her to say something about it but to no avail. I tried to bring the conversation up but she said that was last night and that was that. Reluctantly I let it be. Nothing more was said for about a week and I began to think that she must have thought that what she had done was wrong and stopped texting him. How wrong I was, again! Friday evening came and we went out to our local pub and our return she was a bit giggly but I put it down to the drinks she had consumed. We hadn't been in long before she said it was time for bed, again, I thought it was due to the drink. When I came out of the bathroom she was stood in the bedroom with her dressing gown on, smiling she let it fall loose so that I could see her wearing her black high heeled shoes and dressed in her blue basque, stockings and the smallest pair of knickers ever, definitely not what she had been wearing earlier! She beckoned me forward and told me to kiss her neck and shoulders. As I did so I got carried away and tried to feel her breasts but she told me no. Then she instructed me to kiss her legs all the way up to the silky skin between the stockings and her miniscule knickers but not to touch them and then back down again. After what seemed an age she got hold of my head and pulled it to her sweet smelling sexy knickers. Again she told me only to kiss and lick the thin material that was covering her. She writhed in pleasure and mumbled incoherently placing her hands on the dressing table to steady herself as I did as I was told. She then pulled her damp knickers to one side and told me to taste her and to slowly make her cum. My head was already spinning over the way she was acting but then I realised that she had trimmed nearly all her pubic hair and I could see her sexy pussy lips engorged with lust and opening up waiting for me to follow my instructions. This I did and I gently set about the task of making her cum. I teased her pussy, alternating the flick of my tongue, varying between hard and fast with slow gentle swirls around her lips and then sucking on her hard clit all the time whilst on my knees. Soon she was gasping and bucking her hips and I knew she was close to coming so I placed my tongue on her clit again and let her push against it to bring herself off. After she had stopped coming and had regained her composure she just took her underwear of, put on her normal night wear and said goodnight leaving me standing there with a raging hard on! I got into bed with no explanation but I figured out that she must have been texting Micky again but hey I wasn't going to complain if this was the result! Only problem was tho, I still had a hard on so I started to tease my cock thinking about her and Micky. God it felt good. I imagined her taking his cock in her mouth and sucking him hard before she layed on her back and opened her legs for him, then with her sexy stocking clad legs wrapped round him, he fucked her good and hard, and at the last minute pulled out and spraying his young cum all over her tits. That was it, I exploded and shot my load all over my hand and up my chest. I couldn't believe that I had just had my biggest orgasm ever and it was due to me thinking about my wife being fucked by a younger guy. After I had cum, she sat up, looked at me with a smile and said she could guess what I had been thinking about while I was pulling my small cock!!

The next few months were fun to say the least. I soon got to realise when they had been talking about sex with each other as she was insatiable, she dressed up, did it with toys, we watched dvds, did it downstairs on the kitchen worktops and also looking out of the bedroom window and then on other nights it was back to normal. I gradually got her to talk more about how she felt when he was sending her sex messages and in turn I started to talk to her in bed about her being taken by him in different scenarios and often with me watching and helping to get her ready to take his cock in her married pussy or listening from a different room. This always guaranteed a huge orgasm for both of us but she was adamant that she would never do it for real!!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *parks2020Man  over a year ago

East Kilbride

Nice story wish it was mine

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

great story hope there is more. love to meet a couple like this

One Saturday we were shopping and she said that she needed some new lingerie. Two sets were purchased, one in a very sexy red and the other one as per her normal style. That night she put the red one on and posed in front of the mirror. 'Do you think Micky would like this?' Of course he would! I replied. 'Good' she said and handed me her phone. Looking surprised she told me to hurry up and take some picture's so she could send them to him! When she had sent them I went to kiss her but she told me to wait. After about 5 minutes Micky txt back. She read it and a smile appeared on her lips, 'Now you can touch me!' As I caressed her and started to kiss her all over she pulled me on top and with a swift movement she had my rock hard cock inside her. I heard a noise and she reached out and picked up her phone looking at it over my shoulders. She started to hump and grind her pussy determined to make me come. As I tried to hold back and last longer she told me that he had sent her a photo of his cock and telling her to think that it was his dick inside her! Well that was it, I just shot my load there and then. Before my cock had finished twitching she had shoved me off her and pushed my head between her legs and told me to finish her off! Making me lick her freshly filled pussy, she was saying things like I wish it was Mickys cum you were licking out of me and I bet he would last longer than you so that I could cum all over his young hard cock! With her talking and looking at the photo and me doing my clean up duties it wasn't too long before she arched her back and let out a long cry that she was comming. She held my head there for a long time as she bucked and shook through an intense orgasm. Then it was over, she said goodnight and gave me a peck on the cheek and turned over and went to sleep!!

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

What’s her number i’ll Text her

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Awesome story......

By *ountrygent90Man  over a year ago

Dublin

I take it that this story is about his 'ex'...

By *hrisy69Man  over a year ago

chester/hawarden

Great story hope there is more to come

By *ackb85Man  over a year ago

Newmarket

love to hear where this ends up...

By *wat4 funMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Id love guy to text my wife lol

By *inkyleedsguyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"I take it that this story is about his 'ex'..."

Not so all!! Still together and in love. Maybe it's because I have a single profile that gave you that idea but it's not the case. It's a shame that she is not on here as she is very sexy but hopefully I may be able to persuade her in the future!!

» Add a new message to this topic