FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Caught neighbours fucking

Caught neighbours fucking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Evening all.my 1st time posting has anyone seen there neighbours fucking.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *parks2020Man  over a year ago

East Kilbride

Love to watch a couple fucking

Oh yes nothing better than watching especially if they don't know you can see them

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Not seen them fucking, but have listened to them. Funny to look at them and think mmmmmmmm

I have heard mine many times I'm sure she puts extra noise in for my pleasure lol.i have seen my neighbours going for it it was the best sight I have ever seen.she always comes across as posh but I now know she has a kinky side

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not seen but heard a female neighbor going at it the other week, she’s pretty hot so I went straight in and saw to the mrs, harder than usual, wanted to make sure she heard us too!

Like it what did your Mrs have to say did she hear it too

I made her come into the Hall first to hear it herself, pretty sure she knew I was picturing the neighbor sitting on her face during lol

I finished work early a few months ago.went upstairs to get changed I had a look out of my back window my house and nextdoor are joined together a bit like a triangle.it was a nice sunny day.some movement caught my eye in nextdoors conservatory.it was the best view ever she was wearing black stockings and a white bodysuit type outfit.she was bouncing on him sat on a sofa it went on for a good 45 minutes and many position changes.i 've kept an eye out ever since but not seen anything since.

I've also caught my neighbour sitting on the loo.i watched her pull her tights and skirt down such a hot view

Not really but I used to see my neighbour across the street wanking every night.

Same routine every night (my bedroom faced the front of their house and they never closed their curtains). Around 10pm the husband would go into a room upstairs, shut the door, turn the PC on, sit in a chair right by the window and wank all night until 1ish.

On one occasion I looked out and his wife was there and it looked as if they were doing things on webcam for someone. But I closed my curtains and ignored it.

I didn’t find it hot at the time, just really weird. It used to make me feel a bit uneasy (I was 20/21 at the time and they were the parents of someone I went to school with a few years before).

My exwife used suck me off with curtains open..we lived ground floor directly onto nain rd into town..Haha Used Fuck her bent over kitchen side..no double glazin any1passin could hear..hahaha she was proper stunning too..

Not seen but heard them at it.

The other week heard my neighbours in the living room. Walls are wafer thin here. Lasted long enough for me to send a text message.

Couple of years back I heard my neighbours out in their back garden, having a bonk on the trampoline.

It is such a turn on hearing your neighbours especially if they are good looking I wank in the shower hoping she will hear lol

Around 35 years ago there was a young couple who’s house back faced the side of mine. The lounge faced my house and they had a large french door with horizontal blinds.

I never saw them together but often watched her from my landing window as she started with her hands under her dressing gown stroking her clit, to quickly opening it up to finger herself and squeeze her gorgeous pink nipples.

I’ve had plenty of wanks thanks to her...

We are no longer neighbors but she’s a cleaner at my doctors surgery and I see her often and wish I’d had the nerve to say something back then.

We often find it hard to host meets at ours, so have to sometimes rely of family members places whilst they are away. A couple of places have floor to ceiling windows at the back, love the idea of a neighbour watching us

» Add a new message to this topic