FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Filthy new boss

Filthy new boss

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Last year my boss (late 50s bloke) got the sack. It was a bit of a shame as he was a decent enough guy but just couldn't manage the difficulties of an expanding, busy department in the public sector (for privacy I really can't say exactly what in the public sector but suffice to say it's a rather stressed office environment).

It too a while to replace him and I was acting head of the department while he was away. Eventually interviews were held for his replacement.

As is often the way, staff can sit on on the presentations by candidates before they are interviewed by a formal panel. There were six on the shortlist: three men and three women. They were all much of a muchness. Trying to hide their desperation to get the job and hoping we got their jokes.

The first five that we saw were all at a similar career point and all of a similar age (circa early 50s, like the previous head). However, the last candidate took us all by surprise. She was late 30s and really hot looking. Slim, pretty, brunette, really smartly (and to my eyes at least, sexily) dressed.

And wow, did she stand out from the others in terms of her ability to do the job. Without a doubt she was everyone's favourite and had a refreshing and confident approach. The almost all-male interview panel agreed and she got the job.

Another two months went by until she started. It was then a few stories about her started to emerge. One colleague said he knew people at her previous work and that she had a reputation as a 'fun' person. 'Fun', as in enjoyed a drink after work and had a bit of a flirty manner about her.

Nothing wrong with that I thought!

Eventually she started and I had to hand over to her an interim head. That meant from the outset we spent a lot of time together. In fact, I seemed to spend the first two weeks of her time with us in her office. She had a nice casual manner to her and was completely relaxed with me. We gossiped about her previous workplace, about the staff, about the senior management. It was fun.

She wasn't flirty with me exactly, but she was quite touchy. She dressed in clothes clingy enough to reveal her lovely figure. A nice hourglass figure and an ample bosom.

After a couple of weeks she took to cycling in so would arrive all clad in lycra before using the shower at work and changing into her smart workwear. Her early starts meant I rarely got to see her in her cycle gear but I gradually started to change my work pattern so I could catch a glimpse.

And wow, she looked so amazing. Her lovely bum and tits were so firm I could barely take my eyes off her.

One morning she arrived rather flustered for a morning briefing meeting with me. I was waiting outside her office as she came rushing in late, still dressed in her lycra and taking off her cycle helmet.

She didn't have time to shower so she asked if I would stand guard while she changed in her office. No problem, I informed her.

And that's when I got my first glimpse of her awesome body. Her office door didn't quite shut behind her as she went in. The gap was enough for me to glimpse into the room where sh was pulling offer her top and and lycra bottoms. Mmmm, I could see her there in her pants and sports bra. She looked amazing.

I looked around the corridor and it was still early enough for no one to be around. I then looked back at the slightly ajar door and could see she was unzipping her sports bra at the front. Her back was to me but then she turned round as she completed pulling the zip down. She pulled the bra open and I could see those fantastic full tits. I was instantly hard.

There was no sense that she could see me looking as she was so keen to get dressed quickly. She then put on her lacy work bra, a skirt and blouse. Once 'decent' she called me back in.

"Sorry about that", she said. "Did anyone come past?"

"No", I replied, "all clear".

"Good", she said. "Although you're the worst lookout I've ever known". And with that she grinned widely.

Fuck, she knew I was looking! What's more, I think she enjoyed being looked at....

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Like it...

Wow

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

Book marked

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Sounds very promising

After I got my first glimpse of my new boss's lovely, round, full tits, I wanted more.

However, work took a fairly dark turn (budget cuts, job losses) and her and my focus was very much on business-like terms for the next couple of months. She still looked awesome, still rode in on her bike, lycra-clad (and looked fucking awesome!) but there were no more chances for flirty fun as the wagons circled around the department.

Oddly enough, one of the hornier sights I saw during that time was of her comforting a younger female member of staff who was upset about a colleague being let go. I was in the office as our young colleague (early 20s, blonde, lovely nerdy look to her) broke down. My boss immediately reached out to her and gave her a hug. Nothing extraordinary about that, but as she held her close it was me she was staring at. She glanced down as if to indicate to me where to look. Her hand was rubbing the young woman's back but it was soon drifting down to her rather pert bottom. And then she patted her bum. Only a quick couple of pats but odd nonetheless and something that could be considered as crossing a line. And as I looked back up, rather startled, my boss was smiling at me. A really wide, big grin.

The hug came to a natural end and the younger woman pulled away. She clearly had no issue with what was a slightly intimate encounter and went on her way, now a little cheered by the warm embrace of my boss.

After that it felt like there a return to the flirtiness of the early days. The 'ship' had been settled and the department was running smoothly.

I could feel myself getting more and more intrigued by what she was up to her in her occasional crossing of the line. Not that I cared as I liked that we were getting closer and on what were flirty, intimate terms. There was much more touchy-feely moments during our meetings and much more naughty banter (she always noticed, and mentioned, when a female colleague was dressed in a way that might be a little sexier than usual).

I found myself having the occasional wank at work in the toilets as I remembered seeing her body again. I was really horny for her.

One day I wanted more than my mind to help me get hard. I noticed that in her office she always put her lycra on a chair in the corner of the room. It had a bit of a whiff to it, but then that whiff was of her and I'd often wondered if her lycra leggings had a whiff of her pussy about them.

A few times I was tempted to find a way to be alone in her office and take a nice whiff of those leggings. However, the chance took a while in coming and it was one evening when I was sure she was out at a long meeting for much of the day. Her office is never locked so I popped in there at lunchtime. I shut the door behind me and waited a moment in case anyone else was around. I then went over to the pile of cycling clothes. Oh wow they smelt so good. I quickly found the leggings, immediately noticing how 'rich' they smelt. And then I put my nose full into the gusset.

I could smell her sweet, hot pussy. It was amazing.

I was getting hard and reached down to rub my cock over my trousers. I gave another big sniff and was now rock hard, bulging in my trousers.

And then the door was quickly opened.

"Enjoying yourself?"

I turned horrified. Only to find it wasn't my new boss standing there, but Sarah, the young colleague that had been comforted, and groped, a few weeks before.

She shut the door behind her, I was mortified as I stood there with the sweaty lycra leggings in my hand.

She looked straight at me and said: "Thank God it's not just me who has a thing about her. Let me have a sniff"

Need more awesome so far

More

By *ambofkMan  over a year ago

Hamilton

Ohhh more please x

By *ice rideMan  over a year ago

solihull

Redditch

Nice

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *triker0079Man  over a year ago

London

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Very enjoyable let's have more

Please carry on!!

By *weetChariotMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

Great story.

By *ornyboy46Man  over a year ago

heatons

By *inkyleedsguyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

By *enuine photographerMan  over a year ago

Swansea

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Following

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I like it.

Keep it coming OP

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

Loving this.....

By *igger9969Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

Good story

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Bookmark

Bookmarked

By *ydrewMan  over a year ago

New forest

Hot

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Luving this one so horny.

By *rManyhandsMan  over a year ago

Narberth

Bookmark..

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE

Marked! Wow

Looking forward to reading it in full

By *vhazelMan  over a year ago

Ely

Fab.

Thanks

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Need more of this!

Great so far

By *illclimberMan  over a year ago

Bredon

By *9moodleCouple  over a year ago

Staffordshire

By *cEasy2016Man  over a year ago

Middle of Nowhereish

I am not sure where this is going but I am enjoying the story so far.

By *nlyme40Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

[Removed by poster at 23/10/17 09:57:56]

Rugeley

Rugeley

[Removed by poster at 23/10/17 09:57:51]

Excellent story...more please

By *ornyandwellhungMan  over a year ago

belfast

Mm

swansea

Left in the lurch

By *aptain RedbeardMan  over a year ago

Right here, right now!

Yay

So there was Sarah and I both sniffing the moist, stinking gusset of my new boss.

Sarah was a pretty, young, slim thing and this confirmed what I'd long thought: that she prefers women. She had a bit of a goth look to her with short, jet black, bobbed hair, a good number of piercings in each ear and in her nose. She wasn't the gloomy type though and I always got on with her pretty well. I'd never really lusted over her but she had a nice figure: quite slim, fairly flat-chested and boyish to an extent. I don't think I'd ever seen in her in a skirt, or indeed any clothes that weren't black. However, she did always look good and today looked great in smart black trousers and a black blouse.

We were only in the boss's office for a couple of minutes but it felt like forever as we took it in turns to sniff that gusset. We looked at each as we did it, both stunned at what we were doing.

It was Sarah who broke the silence: "I can smell her cunt, can you?"

"Yes, it smells amazing" I replied.

"We'd better get out of here" she said.

And with that we put the lycra leggings back where we found them and we exited the office. Just as I was about to head back to my own desk, Sarah grabbed my hand, leading me down the corridor and up the back stairs to the next floor up. Still holding my hand she peeked her head around the door into the corridor. Seeing it empty she quickly stepped out, dragging me with her, and went straight into the disabled toilets around the corner.

She locked the door behind her. "I want to show you something" she said.

I had no idea where this was going but all I could do was mutter: "erm, okay".

She took her phone from the pocket and pulled me next to her. She opened the photos app and proceeded to show me a series of pictures she'd taken of our new boss. Some had been posed for, a selfie here or a team group shot there. But others were taken surreptitiously. They were fairly innocuous at first but gradually the pics changed from pics taken from a distance to closer ones, seemingly shot during one to one meetings. Instead of face and body pics they were now just body pics. Shots of the bosom area, her legs, her thighs, all taken without my boss's knowledge. Clearly Sarah had been casually clicking the phone's camera button during meetings.

And then there were the most amazing set of images. My boss never really wore very short skirts but here were a set of extraordinary upskirt shots, taken from under a desk. It looked like Sarah had had her phone just under the lip of the desk, taking pics of our boss sat opposite her. In some the legs were firmly together and the skirt over the knee. But in a few she had just caught her as the skirt rode up and the legs were slightly apart.

"You can see her panties in this one" Sarah said as she looked straight at me.

And you could. You could see just about see some pink lacy panties. I was so hard right now.

"She's amazing, I so love her and want her" Sarah said. "It's not the first time I've been to her office to smell her clothes. I'm not ashamed of it. In fact I'm kind of relieved someone else knows about it".

'It's okay", I reassured her, "I won't tell anyone. As you can tell I'm really turned on by her as well".

"Want to see my best pics of her?" Sara said.

Fuck yes! My expression presumably gave me away. Sarah then flicked onto the next set of images. They were taken from over my boss's shoulder. It looks like Sarah was having something explained to her as there's a report on the desk being pointed to. But what was amazing was that my boss had a lovely gaping blouse on and the images, all well lit compared to the dark pantie pics, showed my boss's breasts, cupped in a lacy white bra. It was hardly a nude pic but seeing the tops of her soft breasts so clearly almost sent me over the edge.

Sarah could see I was getting turned on. "There's not much time, we'll be missed if we don't get back soon" she said "but if you want to wank as you look at these then that's okay. I'm not really into men but I'd like to see if you are as turned on as I am."

Wow, what an invitation. I was stunned but there was no way I was going to turn down this invite. "How do I know you're turned on?" I asked rather cheekily.

"I'll show you." She put her phone down and proceeded to unzip her trousers, now standing at the opposite side of the bathroom to me. She pulled them down to her knees. I thought she was going to then pull her white cotton panties down but she didn't. Instead she pulled them up a little, showing me how wet her gusset was. And it was very wet, almost soaked. "This is how I am nearly every day. I think about her and then I can't help but get wet down there", she said. "Now please show me how horny she makes you".

I fumbled quickly and pulled down my trousers and pants, showing Sarah my hard 8 inch cock. She didn't gasp or make any reaction, just looked at its hardness and waited for me to start stroking it.

I did exactly that and I knew that this was such a horny situation I wouldn't last long. I was partially wanking about the images we had both looked at but right now I was starting at Sarah's still pulled-up soaked panties. I could tell she had a bit of a bush under there, trimmed perhaps but a nice dark bush. She had them pulled up tight enough I could see her camel's toe. I wanted to ask to see more but I suspected that would take things too far. Instead I just looked directly at her delightful young mound and wanked hard.

She was standing about three feet away from me as I felt myself close to cumming. My head was filled with a mix of filthy thoughts about both Sarah and my new boss. I could feel myself close and wondered where I should cum (into my hand? down the loo?? in the sink?!). Sarah looked up at me and gave me instructions: "just cum, cum hard, do it".

And with that my cum spurted out, three good jets of it, not quite getting as far as Sarah (not that she flinched at all, didn't move a muscle in fact) but leaving jets of cum on the floor in front of her.

As the last drops dripped from my cock I began to put it away, knowing we were short for time. Sarah too was pulling up her trousers and tidying herself up. But then she came up to me and unexpectedly grabbed my semi-hard cock before I got a chance to put it away. She touched it slightly playfully, almost inquisitively, and pulled me towards her.

Almost whispering, her face right next to mine, she said: "She really likes you. I can tell".

"Who?"

"Our glorious, sexy new leader of course, who else?" Sarah now had a real mischievous look about her, all the time gently stroking my cock which was close to getting rock hard again. "I want you to make a real effort with her. Let her know that you want her. Be subtle, but be clear you are available for her. And when you get to fuck her, then you will come and see me straight away and I will suck her pussy juices off your cock."

I was stunned into silence.

"Is that clear?" Sarah said, louder now, as she gave my cock a slightly harder squeeze.

"Yes Sarah" I responded meekly.

Sarah then gave my now hard cock a gentle squeeze and tucked it back into my trousers.

Rugeley

Fuck yes

By *aybee1TV/TS  over a year ago

Burnham

WOW !!! This is fantastic

Well that took a turn I wasn’t expecting! More please!!

By *onesmrMan  over a year ago

loughborough

nice....

stoke

More please

By *rontmanMan  over a year ago

Derby and often London

This is a great story!!!

Very hot, keep up the good work.

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

Excellent story. More please

Here!

wow

swansea

Extraordinarily superb

Hamilton

Need more ASAP

Incredible

By *irParzival70Man  over a year ago

St Columb

By *taffsfun73Man  over a year ago

Newcastle under lyme

Nice keep it going

Wow

Wow. Amazing twists

By *rinceCorwinMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Woo hoo this has more twists than a corkscrew. Excellent tale, more please.

By the way, do health and safety know about that slippy toilet floor?

"Woo hoo this has more twists than a corkscrew. Excellent tale, more please.

By the way, do health and safety know about that slippy toilet floor?"

I was worried that including a scene where the floor was carefully wiped down might kill the atmosphere...

Glad you’re enjoying it. More when I get a chance.

By *ischief79Man  over a year ago

Surrey

Awesome story

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Carry on please

Staffordshire

Mmmm

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Enjoying the story

By *iknaknok42Man  over a year ago

limavady

Good story mate

Excellent story OP

Top Man

By *omtom500Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

Redditch

This story just gets better.

By *he_batmanMan  over a year ago

Gotham

By *ingleMale4FunMan  over a year ago

Failsworth

Cracking story

I wish my office was so much fun!

Hamilton

We need more

By *rownsugarandlegsmanCouple  over a year ago

Bournemouth and Seychelles

Good story

Amazing story

Wow

By *heekytradesman46Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Good story...very intrigued

Ely

Fantastic

Thanks

Ely

Fantastic

Thanks

Hamilton

Don’t give up on this please man

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Great story

Here!

Gloucester

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

More

Awesome

By *na and HubbyCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

More please

By *inkyPixelMan  over a year ago

Cranford

By *onesmrMan  over a year ago

loughborough

more please.. stop keeping us all in suspenders

Loving it! Very hard reading this

By *avey997TV/TS  over a year ago

East London

swansea

Here?

So I now found myself in an interesting position. I had a competitor for my new boss's affections in the guise of the demur, lesbian (or maybe bi, I wasn't sure), slim, and the more I looked at her, sexy Sarah.

Having had a glimpse of her camel toe and what seemed to be a well-trimmed pussy, I knew I wanted another chance to get close to her. Sarah's offer – that she would suck clean my cock as long as it came to her covered in my boss's pussy juices – was seemingly simple yet maybe impossible to achieve.

In fact, since the encounter with Sarah I had had a bit less to do with the boss. Work had got busy again and it was very much a case of heads-down, get on with your own work.

In the meantime Sarah kept sending me texts, telling me to get on with my mission!

"You aren't even trying. I can tell she wants you. I need to taste her cunt, you have to do this for me" - was one such message, but I was getting them two or three times a day.

She would even send me more pictures of the boss. New ones to add to her ever-growing voyeur collection. There were more attempted up-skirt shots. Only a few were successful but she'd taken to getting lots at chest height, trying to capture a gapping blouse pic.

To an extent I was getting turned on by these exchanges but I was also a tad worried that Sarah was turning into a bit of a stalker, although whether it was me or my boss she was stalking I wasn't too sure!

However, after a few weeks Sarah seemed resigned to the fact that her idea was easier said than done. The texts stopped and she went back to how it was before. I became another office colleague she didn't pay too much attention to. Yet I still couldn't get her offer out of my head. How amazing would it be to have this sweet young thing put my cock in her mouth and suck me dry. The fact she preferred women to men made it even hornier. It was a shame that it was probably never going to happen.

And then something happened that made me realise I was missing an obvious opportunity to create the circumstances that would lead to me feeding my cock into Sarah's pretty mouth.

My boss was clearly feeling the stress of working in an organisation like ours (again, I can't say what it is but it can be fraught at times). She was increasingly working late and in fact had ditched the bike and was driving in extra early to get all her work done. One day she asked for help. There was a new project that needed a proposal written and could I stay late and help her get it done?

"It needs to be in on Thursday so I thought if we just stayed late on Wednesday and get it written down in one sitting it would be better than pinging it back and forth by email. Is that okay?" she asked, before adding rather flirtily: "I'll make it worth your while".

"Of course, happy to help." I replied.

Now I knew that the 'make it worth your while remark' was something and nothing. I'd long stopped thinking she was someone desperate to pounce on me. I was a typical middle-aged male fantasist for ever thinking so. But Sarah was just as much a fantasist, and here was my chance to see how easily she could believe something was going to happen. I got straight onto the text to her:

"I think there's a chance something might happen..." I messaged her.

She replied immediately and I told her about working late and about the 'worth your while' remark. Sarah was back in the game. She messaged back:

"I'll stay late too, but out of sight in the office upstairs. If anything happens then you have to come straight upstairs, meet in the same place as last time, and let me taste her".

That's when I realised I didn't even have to fuck my boss. No matter what happened now I was going to have Sarah's mouth sucking my cock nice and slowly as she attempted to 'taste' my boss's cunt juice.

Can't wait for more

By *av1970Man  over a year ago

Tattershall

Redditch

By *eah101Couple  over a year ago

chepstow

So is Sarah a nerdy blonde or a dark goth?

By *am_990Man  over a year ago

London

"So is Sarah a nerdy blonde or a dark goth?"

Darn it, I'm usually good at sticking to character profiles. Truth is, she (or at least the 'she' she's based on that I work with) is very much a goth-type with black hair. However I think my mind drifted for a moment to another colleague who is very much a blonde (and a hot one too but not likely to appear in this story).

Gloucester

Like it so far hope you send some more soon ?

Great reading

Awesome!!

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

More brilliant

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

More please and soon

stoke

More please

Mmmm can't wait for more xx

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Mmmmmmmm what a story

??

More

Mmm amazing story thats definitely a turn on...keep going

Here!

Staffordshire

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

"Mmm amazing story thats definitely a turn on...keep going "

Yes keep it going

By *ydrewMan  over a year ago

New forest

More please

Redditch

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

So the plan was set:

I would stay late working with my boss whilst Sarah would wait upstairs for word on how it was going. Sarah was in such a state of excitement that she was certain that the only reason I was being asked to work late was because my boss was planning to fuck me. And if she did, then I would get to have Sarah suck me off.

I'd hardly describe the first few hours of that evening as fun. The proposal we were working on was complex and there really was some proper work to be done. As we co-authored the document I would get text messages from Sarah, desperate to know what was happening.

"Nothing yet, but she's extra flirty with me" I would reply, lying through my teeth.

In fact my boss was completely business-like. She was dressed to kill in a tight knee-length skirt and white blouse but it was clear there was only work on her mind.

As the evening got to 9pm, I turned my mind as to how exactly I would make this work. In simple terms I was planning to let Sarah know that I did get to fuck my boss, and therefore that would result in getting my cock sucked by the lovely young goth.

But the devil is in the detail. How would Sarah 'taste' my boss on me if in fact she'd never been anywhere near me. She'd know straight away I was lying and run a mile.

But then I spotted something that would help make this all come good. In the corner of my boss's office was a gym bag. She may have stopped cycling in but she was apparently making use of the nearby gym either before or after work.

"We'll finish by 9:30, no later" said my boss. "I just need to pop to the loo then we're on the home stretch".

As soon as she left the room I took my chance. I opened the gym back and had a rifle through it. Frankly, it was a mess. At first glance, a collection of rather ripe t-shirts that she'd thrown in but had forgotten to take out along with a damp towel. It was clear she was going to the gym in the morning before work and then just dumping the stuff in the bag.

I delved deeper into the bag and then struck gold. Not only was there a pair of lycra shorts, but within them was a pair of white, moist, panties. I took a sniff. Oh yes, they smelt very much of her lovely cunt.

I was already semi-stiff by now and quickly unzipped and got my cock out. I took the lycra shorts and panties and vigorously wiped them all over my cock. I had to be quick as I knew she'd be back soon but I got as much of her smell on my cock as I could.

I could hear her in the outer office and quickly recomposed myself, put the gym kit back, zipped the bag back up and sat back in my seat.

"I just need to send a text before we re-start" I said as she came back in.

I then messaged Sarah: "Oh my God, it all happened so quick but have fucked her. Can't believe it actually happened. She took me bare."

Sarah replied almost instantly: "I knew it would happen. Come to me now. I'm in the disabled toilets upstairs already. I'm so wet."

I texted back to say we just had to finish off the proposal but would be done by 9:30.

Come that time my boss thanked me for staying so long and asked me to lock up on my way out. Again, all very business-like.

I was praying that the next part of the plan went okay. I was now rock hard as I shut the office up and headed towards the next floor up. In my head I was making up the scenario for what happened so that Sarah would believe that I had actually fucked our sexy boss.

However, I needn't have worried as it turned out that Sarah didn't want to know any of the detail.

I arrived at the door to the toilets. It was unlocked but I gently knocked anyway.

"It's me" I said.

"Come straight in" was the reply.

When I walked in it there was Sarah, looking lovely and pretty even in the rather harsh light. I glanced down and saw that her black trousers and her panties were pulled down to just over her thighs.

Her bush was indeed trimmed. She had a lovely, neat triangular dark patch of hair on her mound. She reached out to grab my hand and with her other she put her finger to her mouth to indicate that we weren't to speak.

And then she placed my hand flat on her cunt. It was so wet. I pushed a little against it, feeling its fleshiness and moved two fingers beyond her pussy lips. I didn't penetrate but could feel its warmth and stickiness.

She drew me closer to her and whispered: "this is what she does for me. Now let me taste you".

She let my hand go and used both her hands to release my cock. It was so hard now. She stroked it briefly before she dropped to her knees. She didn't put my cock in her mouth but instead put her face all around my cock and groin, sniffing hard. Fuck I hope she can smell her, I thought.

After a minute she looked up at me and smiled: "I can smell her amazing juices all over you, she must have been so wet".

I smiled in relief. It worked. Now it was time to have my (unearned) reward.

Sarah didn't need prompting of course, she was more than happy to taste my cock, covered as it was in my sexy boss's pussy juice. She licked the end and then gradually moved her head down to take as much as she could. She wanted this so much she was almost gagging on it.

It felt amazing to have this hot, young, gay, woman take such pleasure in feeding on my cock. I suspected this wasn't the first cock she'd sucked as she certainly knew what she was doing. As she took it deeper the blowjob got nice and sloppy and there were times she drooled as she let herself taste the cock. She looked totally in her own world. She didn't glance at me once, she was using my cock for her own pleasure.

I could feel myself building up to cumming. I wanted to grab her head and make her take every drop but she was very much in charge and was going to do this her way. She upped the tempo until I had to make sure she knew what was about to happen.

"I need to cum" I said.

And with that she took me out of her mouth and stood up. She grabbed my cock and pulled it towards her pussy. She was now wanking me with my cock aimed directly at her pubic mound. It didn't take long for me to cum. And wow, did I cum a lot. The first spray of cum went directly into her bush. She then moved my cock down and the rest of my cum was delivered right onto her pussy lips. She was looking down, carefully aiming me as another three strong jets of cum hit her lips.

As soon as she was satisfied that I had no more to give, she wiped my cock over her pubes and then let it drop. She reached to pull her panties and trousers up and looked straight at me. She didn't wipe herself clean but just pulled her panties directly up, immediately soaking them with both her own juices and mine. I couldn't move as I was so much in shock at what had just happened. It was maybe one of the most intense ejaculations I'd ever had.

She finished buttoning up her trousers and moved right into my face. For a moment I thought she was going to snog me. Instead, she issued her next orders:

"Next time, I want to watch. I want to see your cock go into her. If you can make that happen then I'll let your cock into me."

She walked past me and out of the door. As I stood there dumbfounded, cock out, I thought: "Fuck! How am I going to make that happen?"

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

Loving it

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Amazing

Wow need more of this

More

By *rinceCorwinMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Be very careful, Sarah is clearly a ball chopping castraterix when enraged.

Redditch

Here!

bradford

"Be very careful, Sarah is clearly a ball chopping castraterix when enraged."

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Hot hot hot

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Well this could be interesting

swansea

Worth the wait

This is getting better and better

This is an awesome story! Keep going.

bradford

More please

Ohhh you really are going to have to get the boss now...keep it cuming

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

Brilliant

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

Wow

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage