FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Random hottie

Random hottie

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Another fantasy of mine is that I'm walking round the shops and see a girl I really like looking in a shop window. I walk up behind her and without saying a word, I slip my hand down the front of her pants, slowly starting to feel her pussy with my fingers as she begins to get very wet. People are walking past oblivious.

I start to kiss her neck and move my free hand up the front of her top, gently fondling her breasts.

She begins to loosen her pants and lowers them slightly, then reaches behind her and pulls out my solid cock, slowly inserting it into her soaking pussy.

Now people are really starting to take notice and a group of onlookers have begun to form.

She bends over more and I slide my cock right into her arse, fucking her hard against the shop window as she rubs her pussy. She is screaming and the crowds are getting big.

She has a massive orgasm and the crowd starts to cheer.

I turn her round, still not letting her see my face as she gets to her knees, taking my cock deep into her throat, gagging on me.

I pull out just as I'm about to cum and explode all over her face, to huge cheers from the crowd.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic