FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > iCock

iCock

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was just finishing up at the urinal in the gents of a fancy hotel. The room was quiet and fairly dark. My cock had been straining all day. Fat and thick with a lot of precum. I slow began to tug it hard. I was getting into a rhythm when I heard the door open. I quickly put it away but the older gent who walked in saw I was flushed.

I went to wank my hands and he walked up to the urinal. He pissed but then as I was leaving he stood there.

I was about to leave when I noticed his watch in the darkness. It was a iwatch and lit up the room with its screen. It caught my eye and I looked. He was doing two things. One watching my reaction. And two stroking his cock.

I have always loved older men but he was special! It must be been about 8" when soft. It was floppy and had a juicy over hanging foreskin. His pink head popped back and forth as he played.

My cock sprang to life and I said, "nice watch"

he smiled, and said...

To be continued

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Keep it cumming

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

"Keep it cumming"

You like?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start!

He smiled and said, "It's a new one. I like trying new things"

His fat cock was growing. It must've been about 9 inches with his foreskin tightening around a big red helmet. He was leaking some pre cum and rubbing it in. I wanted to taste it but as I moved closer he took a step back.

"Look at this" he pulled his juicy wet foreskin back and revealed a back rubber band under the base of his head. "It's a remote controlled vibrator band. And it's controlled by my watch"

» Add a new message to this topic