FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dannas birthday treat

Dannas birthday treat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uvtobetonguedmmm OP   Couple  over a year ago

rustington

Every birthday she pretends she doesnt know what ive got her.every year she gushes cum.this year i got her sam the nurse who attends next door.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

rustington

When sam started comming to next doors danna had a naughty glint in her eye when she came up in conversation.she must be in her early 30s with long aubern hair done in a bun.her blue nurses uniform showing an incredible body and breasts that danna would happly feast on.it was 2 weeks till her birtday and i knew i had to act quick.we had chatted briefly on occassions but this was to be my biggest challengeyet.could i pull it off, my cock was hard just thinking about it

rustington

I was washing the car when sam turned up.you can do me to she said and then gasped, that didnt come out right did it? Sounded ok to me i smiled.danna came out to help and with her crop top and denim shorts on could always make me hard.i watched as she bent over the bonnet sponging the windscreen and my thoughts of turning her round pulling her shorts down and licking her beautiful hot cunt before ramming her with my hard cock had me on the verge.danna always knew what to do to get me going.her nipples were hard and poking through her tight top.i had a quick look to see who was about and went up to her i stretched over her and my cock pressed hard against her.she gyrated and let out a soft moan.if only you could fuck me here, right now and fucking hard id squirt all over your cock and suck it off as you shoot into my mouth.i see you didnt get round to me then sam said as she approached her car mind you it looks more fun doing yours.never say never i said, ok i wont sam replied.what was that about danna asked.nothing babe i replied.

rustington

I was getting the bags out of the car when sam turned up.ann summers well i do declare she said, anything nice? I got danna a few things its her birthday next week.as sam went to open the gate to next door i told her i wasnt sure of what i bought and could maybe do with a female opinion.il pop in after this and see if i can help.this is always my last call so im in no rush.i watched her enter the house and i carried the bags in and placed them on the side.an hour later and there was a knock on the door, come in i said its open.sam entered and smiled its always good to finish, she reached for her hair and with one tug her long hair flowed down her back to the nape of her spine, that feels better she said.lets look then.i pulled ou the silk mini dress id bought and held it up.wow how sexy sam said shel look incredible in that.it will show every curve and her pert breasts will look so good.you did get her stockings aswell didnt you, i took them from the bag and sam took them off me she rubbed them against her face and said how she loves the feel of nylon.how does this smell i asked passing her the perfume, mmmmm shel smell and look good enough to eat sam replied.did you get her anything else not yet i said, i always get her main present on the day, whats that? sam asked, a girl i replied.she loves having a sexy girl do sexy things to her and i love to watch.omg you two are amazing so kinky.im sure the lucky girl will love it will she be dressed up, we hope so.got anyone lined up? sam asked, not yet just shopping around.i better be off sh said and as i showed her the door she asked when dannas birthday was, a week on tuesday i replied.i dont work tuesdays she said and with a smile she left.was that a hint i asked myself or just my imagination running away with me.

By *rof SalamanderMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Going very well thus far....very well..

By *av1970Man  over a year ago

Tattershall

By *ippa 63TV/TS  over a year ago

Billinge

Good start. Keep it cumming !!

rustington

Friday before dannas birthday and sam turned up as normal.hi she said hows the planning going? could be better i replied there is one girl who dannas been with before but she hasnt said yes yet but i was thinking if youd like to pop round for a drink youd be very welcome.id like that sam said, better get to work and left.on monday i was just about to drive off when sam pulled up, you still up for drinks tomorrow? Il be there, really looking forward to it, was thinking about it all weekend.what time will danna want me she asked, when ever she sees you i thought, about 7? Great 7 it will be.i shouldn have drove having the thoughts i had but i did but luckily my fully erect cock had softened by the time i got to the shops.happy birthday my sexy girl i said as i kissed her soft lips my hand clasped her breast and i tweaked her hard nipple my hand felt the wetness between her kegs and i gently teased her swollen clit we kissed and our tongues fought.is it going to be all day she asked are you going to tease me all fucking day and get me so horny i gush n gush massive cums tonight.i eased my way down her body and parted her legs my tongue flicked her clit and then slowly tasted her wetness.she grabbed my head as always and frantically rubbed her pussy against my face.bastard she cried you fucking teasing cunt wanker dont you stop, but i did stop.it was going to be a long day for her but worth it.

rustington

Around 5 ish i ran dannas bathe poured her a glass of wine and slowly undressed her.kissing her neck and breasts as she softly moaned.my finger lingered around her bum hole and then inside it, she loved being arse fucked i knelt down and with long strokes of my tongue drank her wetness.promise me i said.i promise i wont be naughty she replied, i kissed her and went into the bedroom to lay her clothes out onto the bed.after an hour i heard movement as she went into the room, i was never allowed to see her till she was ready.she was still upstaurs when the bell rung, fuck its 7 already.i went to the door opened it and said hi to sam.it was a cold one outside and she had a long sheepskin coat on.wheres the birthday girl then? Just getting ready she wont be long i poured her a glass of wine and i asked to take her coat.fuck i thought as she revealed a sexy velvet dress that just covered her thighs, her long legs wrapped in stockings and as she turned i noticed it had a zip all the way down, very nice i said.i put some music on and sam sat on the settee.the door opened and danna walked in.my cock nearly bursting my trousers sexy as fuck i said very sexy as fuck sam echoed.danna this is sam shes next doors nurse, i know danna said ive seen her around nice to finally meet she walked to her and kissed her cheek.mmm u smell lovely sam said thanks and you do to.i love that dress shows your body off if i had a body like yours danna id show it off more.danna smiled and walked towards me, kissing me on the lips she said thanks for the gifts.hes very thoughtful sam said he always gets

You what you want mmmm i wonder why danna replied with a smile.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Keep going

rustington

The wine was flowing and the conversation was good and then sam said i hope you dont mind but brian showed me your dress to see what i thought so i knew what you were going to look like and i wasnt wrong, ive imagined it since brian told me what you like as your main present.oh he did did he and she placed her hand on my thigh.she kissed my lips and stole a look at sam, thank you she whispered in my ear.dance with me sam please, its your birthday danna il do what ever you ask.whatever she asks i said, yes whatever she asks sam replied.danna rubbed my bulge and then took sams hand onto the floor, hold me close please and dance.sams arms wrapped round dannas waist and pulled her towards her.

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmm

By *orned2006Man  over a year ago

lincoln - check status

Don’t stop There

Damn hot so far

rustington

Dannas hand gently brusged through sams long hair and gently pulled her face close, kiss me she ordered and their lips met.dannas hand caressed sams stocking clad leg as i watched their tongues flicker into each other mouths.danna glanced over to me and winked.sam lowered her mouth onto dannas breasts ankd began to kiss them through her dress, a soft moan left her mouth as sams hand crept uo dannas dress and began to rub between her legdps.dannas kegs parted and her eyes closed.sam turned her round so she was facing me and put both hands inside dannas panties as she kussed dannas neck danna looked me in the eyes and whispered shes fingering me brian its so nice.i stood up and walked over i kissed danna as she undud my trousers reachedbinto my pants and freed my massive erection,gently stroking it as sam fingered her.tongue fuck me as i suck his cock danna instructed.sam took dannas hand and led her to the coffee tabke danna lay down and opened her legs i posistioned my cock by her mouth and sam kneeled between her legs starting to flick her tongue over her soaking cunt danna took me in her mouth as sam licking intesified my cocj was gobbled up.fuck brian shes making me cum watch her make me cum and then shoot your stuff.shes a dirty bitch bri shes doing me fuck fuck fuck im cumming she yelled eagerly eating me yes babe drink my juices do me now you dirty bitch now. I could feel my cock srart to jolt and told her i was cumming yes baby in my mouth danna yelked and i watched endless spurts of cum shoot into sams mouth as it dribbled down her chin i shot my spunk into dannas mouth jet after jet shooting down her throat.fuck yes i screamed.happy birthday darling the oarty is just starting.

By *rManyhandsMan  over a year ago

Narberth

Ooh nice...

Is this all on the nhs ....

Mmm hope so

By *indy1971TV/TS  over a year ago

Brynmawr

"Is this all on the nhs ....