FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > That hot milf when you where younger.

That hot milf when you where younger.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Every lad had that fantasy of the milf when they where a teenager, I had a few a teacher a mother’s friend, my mates mother and later years a boss, has anybody a story of a meet with a mild from there youth?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Unfortunately not but did want to with one of my english teachers..

I fucked my best mates mum when i was 16

Yes me to, fucked mums best friend, well should see she fucked me,

By *ocketman20Man  over a year ago

Douglas

Not a milf but I had a crush on a family friends daughter who was a couple of years older than me. Nothing happened and then 20 years later she turns up on here.....

I was 21 and met a 40yr old. She was gorgeous and taught me so much.

By *ogermooreMan  over a year ago

south london

Nice

I was nineteen and was seduced and fucked many times by my the girlfriends aunt she was 42 and soooooo hot, we met in the pub one night she’d had a few and was tipsy, she’d been stood up by a date and asked if I’d mind walking her home as it was late, asked my in for coffee, I said ok and as soon as we entered the house she almost ripped my clothes off, it was awesome.

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

"I was nineteen and was seduced and fucked many times by my the girlfriends aunt she was 42 and soooooo hot, we met in the pub one night she’d had a few and was tipsy, she’d been stood up by a date and asked if I’d mind walking her home as it was late, asked my in for coffee, I said ok and as soon as we entered the house she almost ripped my clothes off, it was awesome. "

Want to hear more about this pm me

A barmaid who worked for my parents seduced me when I was 19,She was an attractive 60 and I did not need any persuation.

By *bextraMan  over a year ago

near A1 and 14

when I was 18 - Warley Weir near Bath was a local nudist spot, one evening there about 5.15 got chatting to a naked 38 year old who asked me to sit down, young and innocent - sat down, after 5 mins she put swimsuit on and went to see if there was anyone she know, she returned and peeled it off as she sat down. Compliments about her well tanned body and she invited me to touch it. She was horny and came a couple of times to the touch of my fingers and then sucked me off ..... ah innocent days!

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

Bump

By *hepostman22Man  over a year ago

Crewe

Got close to a woman who is in her 50s over past few years and involved with a local sports club. Had to speak to her quite often because of finances and stuff like that. Started off by a few flirty texts after “accidentally” sending her a message saying “I really wanna fuck you” and pretended it was sent to her by mistake. She laughed it off and when I apologised she said it was a shame and things went from there. Ended up going round a few weeks later late one Saturday night and when she answered the door in her silk nightie I thought “I’m in with a chance here!”. Could tell there was a mutual attraction between us and spent an extremely enjoyable few hours with her! Afterwards, I would visit her every couple of weeks for a bit of fun! Some really hot and horny afternoons and nights spent!

By *regboy49Man  over a year ago

Sandhurst

Put a post on here some while ago about when i was 20 and just coming out of my electricial apprenticeship and while working in a flat in Knightsbridge and the woman was in her mid 50's and American. She'd only let me fuck her arse and mouth as her pussy was resereved for her husband, i never complained and when she left to go back to the States as her husband had been recalled back as he worked for the Embassy, she introduced me to some of her nearby friends, had a great time

Yep . . But probably shouldn't share my experience on here !

Back when I was 22 I was dating a girl of 19, we only ever had foreplay but one evening I went to hers forgetting she had drama rehearsals her mum was home alone as her dad was down the pub playing darts so she said I might as well stay and keep her company, next thing she came in from the kitchen with a bottle of wine and poured two glasses, she was wearing a fairly short skirt and my eyes kept wandering to her shapely legs (I'd never looked at her like that before) she noticed and asked if I liked the view? I had to say yes and she came and sat beside me hitching her skirt up higher, by this time I had a very noticeable bulge which she suddenly placed her hand on lent towards me and kissed me, I responded by cupping one of her boobs, she then unzipped my engorged cock which sprang to attention and proceeded to give me one of the best blow jobs I've ever had cumming hard and deep in her mouth. I then got down on my knees in front of the sofa parted her legs pulled her knickers off and started licking her clit and pussy until she was writhing with pleasure culminating in a big orgasm, we then straightened ourselves up she put her knickers in my pocket and said remember this evening when you wank with them and we then carried on as if nothing had just happened. Oh happy memories.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’m intrigued as to why

When I was 19 I was having regular sex with a lady in her late 60’s \ early 70’s she was the First Lady I had sex with, still have sex with her occasionally

Out if curiosity, Bump

My old neighbour. I was in my teens she was late 30s. Curvy blonde with big fake tits. Woukd often hear her getting fucked

The woman who lived in one of the flats my dad rented out was a 55 year old divorcee.

When I as 16 I was walking home from a pals and bumped into her when she was walking home after a night out, I walked her home and wasn’t long before I was balls deep in her giving her the best 48 seconds of her life lol! She taught me a lot that lady!

By *iguy ls12Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

"The woman who lived in one of the flats my dad rented out was a 55 year old divorcee.

When I as 16 I was walking home from a pals and bumped into her when she was walking home after a night out, I walked her home and wasn’t long before I was balls deep in her giving her the best 48 seconds of her life lol! She taught me a lot that lady!

"

By *aulnorthumberlandMan  over a year ago

Blyth

I was in the forces and when I came home on weekends there was one of my mams friends that I fancied. Used to joke .carry on and stuff then as I got older it got a bit flirty. One Saturday morning I was in the kitchen making a cup of tea she comes in I ask if she wanted 1 she walks into the kitchen sees I've only got a pair of shorts on comes up behind me puts her arms around me feels my chest goes mmmm being 19 I said hey man my mam in the living room she just giggles and walks away leaving me with a semi and a red face .

My mother went on a trip a month later. The build up was intence. We both new what was going to happen. I was coming home on leave to a new empty house.

Needless to say we took full advantage. When we walked in to my house having met in the pub we just ripped each others clothing off and just went at it like animals. To this day it's probably the most exciting 1 on 1 I've ever had

[Removed by poster at 16/12/17 16:50:05]

At a nightclub when i was 21 i met a blonde 42 y.o, who worked in the same building as me. We started chatting and later i went home with her. She was horny as fuck and very adventurous.

We fucked all night long and started a 3 month fling. She liked to be fucked hard and loved rough sex. On a couple of occassions the police were called to her house by her neighbour due to 'Noise' however she explained the guy next door had wanted to fuck her for years and ifhe heard her being fucked he would get jealous and call the police.

She was the best fuck of my life until i was 38.

» Add a new message to this topic