FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Vacation Surprise

Vacation Surprise

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Having had a day of sightseeing and dining at various locations, I decided to wind down the evening with a relaxing drink. Being in a different country was exciting and was alone and didn't know anyone. I came across a quiet local bar, didn't seem to have many tourists around. As I walked in, I realised that I was the only black guy there. The patrons didn't really pay much attention to me as I walked in. I walked up to the bar and greeted the bartender who was pouring a drink. I said hello and waited for her to finish. She nodded to me and carried on. She was an older lady who seemed friendly but also looked like she wouldn't stand for any nonsense. She said hi and what would I like to drink. "Double rum and ", I replied. "You new to the place?" I told her that I was on vacation and was just looking to relax after a long day of sightseeing. We had a brief talk and she asked where I was from.

Told her that I was from London and she commented on my accent and that it wasn't the typical english accent. I chuckled and said that people had told me that before. After a short while, I decided to find a place to sit and relax. Half hour goes by and after looking around, I notice that there is a lady who has been looking in my direction. Beside her is a rather large bearded man who doesn't seem to notice her too much. She is a mature lady with a full figure but has a youthful sparkle in her manner. I look around at the decor of the bar. I can tell that she is still looking in my direction. I begin to wonder why she is so keen to be looking at me for so long. The man notices that her attention is elsewhere. He looks in the direction of her gaze and sees me. My eyes dart away and I make my way back to the bar. Feeling nervous and not knowing what will happen, I order another drink and find a different place to sit. She turns to the man and says something to him and they have a talk.

Not long into my vacation and I'm already gonna get my ass kicked and all because I wanted to have a drink and relax. I kept on thinking what might happen, always saw this in the movies but wouldn't have thought it would happen to me. I look and see that they are still talking but it doesn't seem to be anything other than a normal conversation. I can tell that she is gesturing in my direction. I look to see if maybe there is someone else that she could be talking about but find no one. The man after a short while, stands and goes to the bar. He orders a drink and while there I notice that she is looking at me again. She has a slight smile on her face and seems somewhat excited. He gets his drink and instead of going back to his table, he walks over to me. I try not to notice until he is standing across from me. I look up and realise just how large he is. He says hello and introduces himself and stretches out his hand. I shake his hand and introduce myself back.

We talk for a few minutes and he tells me that he is here with his wife on their usual date night. He points over to her and she waves to us. I wave back. He asks if it would be ok for me to join them and I tell him it's fine. He turns and motions to her to come over to us. She picks up her bag and drink and walks over. AS she walks over, I get a better look at her and realise that she is quite curvy. Not wanting to seem pervy, I try not to look too much at her. She says hello and tells me her name. "I'm Linda, very nice to meet you. Hope we aren't ruining your evening." I tell her no, that they aren't and tell her my name. She says that she has seen me here before and I tell her that I'm on vacation and it's my first time here. We get to talking and get to know each other better. Linda and James have been married for thirty years. They seem to be a good couple and like to take things easy and are friendly. I mention that James is very intimidating and he chuckles a bit. She looks lover to him and laughs.

"I told you that you made him nervous!" She said that when they were talking about me earlier on, she mentioned that his large stature was intimidating. Getting to know him a bit better, he was actually very calm and quiet. "You must have made quite a few people surprised when they see you." He said that it was something that he got used to and rarely pays much attention to it. He excuses himself to use the restroom and Linda and I carry on talking. She becomes a bit flirtatious and at first it throws me off. Maybe it's just my imagination, I think to myself. She rubs her leg to mine and then smiles as she does so. Definitely no longer my imagination. I ask if her husband is going to be fine with her doing so. She laughs quietly and says nothing. James comes back and we carry on with the conversation. Linda all the while is still flirting with me. I'm not sure what is going on, how can James not see how she has changed?

She caresses my arm and I get ready for what I'm thinking is James' angry reaction. "Someone has become smitten with you" he says as he sees what Linda is doing. I laugh quietly and a bit nervously. "Yeah, it would seem so. How are you not angry or surprised with what's going on? Wasn't expecting you to say that." James says that she was interested in me the moment I walked into the bar. "We come here quite often and get to see the same faces a lot. Lucky we stayed a bit longer, Linda was becoming bored."

"Lucky? Why was it lucky that I walked in?" They explained that they are a very open married couple. Despite appearances, they do like to spice things up in the relationship. They have been to some interesting parties and had a lot of fun but were never really able to play out their fantasy. Nervousness turning to excitement, I asked what it was. To have the chance to play with a black guy. "My, that is lucky indeed!" I said. I relaxed a little more and we carried on talking more on the new topic. The location of where we were wasn't a particular place that drew in new faces, least of all black guys. Those few that came were usually a lot older than I or with someone. "I hope we haven't made you feel awkward about us or the conversation?" Linda said. "No, far from it. I'm actually pleasantly surprised as to how the evening is turning out to be." I said. Linda smiled and said that she was very happy, James agreed. We talked about where I was staying. I told them that I was staying at a hotel not too far from the bar. "How comes you decided to come all the way here? James asked. Could have stayed at the hotel and drank in the bar there." Linda added.

"Well, I'd rather explore the place and see what the local spots are like. No good in just seeing the tourist stuff and not get to see the other hidden gems." They both agreed and we drank to the lucky stars for the happy meeting. James looked at his watch and said that it was about time to start heading back. I looked at my watch and agreed. I quickly finished up my drink and Linda did the same. We got up and left the bar. As we walked out. James asked if I was driving and I told him no. "Was going to just walk back to the hotel as it's not too far." Linda seemed a bit down with my comment. "Why end such a fun evening. The night is still young!" She said. James agreed and so did I. "Can head back to my hotel and carry on with the evening." I offered. James said that it was a good idea but maybe would be better to head back to their place. "Wouldn't want to wake up the rest of the guests!" He said grinning as Linda laughed quietly looking into my eyes. I paused for a second and looked at them both. "Oh really! Wonder why that would be?" Linda gave me a naughty look and winked at me. James said to not worry, I would find out why. We walked to his car and drove off. On the way we talked and I could feel my heart beating faster with excitement. Not the evening I had expected and loving the how it was turning out to be.

As we drove up to their place, I saw that they had quite a large home and no close neighbours. Linda was becoming more excited and so was James. They welcomed me into their home and told me to relax and be comfortable. I went and sat down and James went and got us more drinks. Linda sat next to me and very close. I complimented on what a beautiful home they have. "Thanks, we've been fortunate to be able to find such a good place." Linda said. She begins to kiss my cheek and I turn and give her a deep kiss. James comes back with drinks and places them down. "Don't mind me. Carry on!" He wanders away and heads upstairs. Linda and I are in our own little world, intensely kissing each other. I pull her towards me and she straddles me. I can feel her large breasts pressed on my chest. I caress her ass as she grinds slowly on top of me. She pulls away and says that she needs to change into something more comfortable.

As she heads upstairs, James comes down and takes a seat in the chair next to the couch I'm on. "Well you guys seemed to have forgotten that I was here!" He chuckled a bit as he said that. "Yeah, guess we almost did." He told me to relax and not worry. He was fine with it and was happy with how things are going. "You can feel free to kick back and relax as you wish. Heck you can even join me." I then notice that he had changed out of his clothes and was wearing what looked like a bath robe. "Wow, I didn't even register that you've changed clothes!" I said. He laughed and pointed to a robe he had placed beside me. "You can change into that if you want. The bathroom is up the stairs, second door to your left."

"Thanks. Might do just that." I picked up the robe and went up the stairs. When I got to the top, I saw Linda completely naked and holding up different bits of clothing up to her and looking into the mirror. I poked my head into the room and complimented her on her curvy body. She jumped a bit from the surprise and laughed. I then went to the bathroom and changed and headed back down. I sat down and took a sip of my drink. James and I talked while we waited for Linda to come back. "Hope you don't mind a couple of seniors taking a shine to you." He said as he took a sip of his drink. "You aren't seniors by a long shot and I very much love that you are that open to have talked to me and invited me into your home." We clinked our drink and took a sip from it again. Linda walks into the room and both James and I fall silent. "I can't decide on what to wear so fuck it!" She has a silk robe on but hasn't fastened it. Her nipples are hard and can be seen through the robe. As she walks over, the slightest movement makes the robe sway and I catch a glimpse of her ass.

She has an amazing large ass that jiggles gently as she walks. "How does he manage to keep his hands off of you?" I asked. James replies "I'm tempted to jump her every time she walks past me, but she's just as bad." Linda laughs and sits right back next to me. "You can grab me anytime you want" She says as she looks at me. "I think I will!" And with that I pull her in again and carry on kissing. I fondle her large breast and can feel her hard nipples. I play with her nipples and she begins to moan. "Her nipples are quite sensitive." James says as he moves and sits next to us. He lifts up her silk robe and smacks her ass gently. Linda jumps a little and lets out a small gasp. James caresses her ass and begins to stroke his dick. I suck on Linda nipples, nibbling gently as she moans. She slowly grinds on me as James and I tease her.

She reaches down to my dick and begins to stroke it. I become hard and can feel her becoming more aroused. She slides the tip of my dick over her pussy and I can feel how wet she is becoming. She gets off of me and crouches down and begins to suck my dick. She reaches over and strokes James' dick as well. We are both having massive hard ons. I reach down and pull Linda up. We both stand and I give her a deep kiss and slowly start to make my way down her body. Kissing and caressing her curvy body till I reach her pussy. I can hear her moaning and feel her trembling a little. I lick her pussy gently and she lets out a gasp. I move her down to the couch and spread her legs. She pulls me towards her and I slide my tongue up and down in her pussy. I feel her clit and lick it, as I do she twitches. "You're gonna be trouble!" She says as I smile to myself and lick it again making her twitch. James chuckles, leans in and kisses Linda. Her pussy becomes very wet and as I look up at Linda, she is quite red faced and is breathing quite heavily.

I take off my robe and sit back down while Linda moves to suck James' dick. I can see her pussy looking very wet and her clit has become quite noticeable. I tease her by gently rubbing her clit and she lets out a loud sigh. I tease her some more till she gives up. she sits up and removes her robe and well and James does the same. All three of us are now in nothing but our birthday suits. Linda straddles me again and pulls me into her breasts. She can feel my hard dick beneath her and she grinds on it slowly and gently. I play with her nipples, making her jump a little each time. I can feel my dick rubbing up her clit. She carries on each time, my dick is becoming more wet and slippery. I feel the tip slide into her pussy but not completely inside. She lets out a loud moan, I start to slowly slide in more. James smacks her ass causing her to jump. I thrust my dick into her pussy making her stop grinding and let out a loud sigh. "Holy cow! Wasn't expecting that! She exclaimed. James said that I was quite the dark horse. "Not so timid as you seem." He adds.

"Never said anything of the sort." I reply. Linda begins to ride me as she feel my dick throbbing. I smack her ass and begin to thrust harder and deeper. James stands and moves behind Linda and comments on how hot it looks from his view point. She barely replies as we are too into the task at hand. She slows down and catches her breath. "You're something else, you know that?" She says as she looks at me. I grin and nod. She gets off of me and goes down towards my dick and begins to suck. James kneels down behind her and takes his dick and slides into her. She moans as she feels him enter and he begins to slowly thrust into her wet pussy. Her breasts bounce and her ass jiggles with each thrust.

My dick is throbbing and wet as Linda sucks it hard. I can feel her tongue lick my dick up and down, making me lose all sense. I look down to see Linda enjoying sucking my dick and James fucking her hard from behind. "Not how I would have pictured the day to have gone." I said and both of them laughed and agreed. Linda begins to push back on James and I can see him losing focus. She lifts up her head and looks over her shoulder and asks if he is almost ready. He mutters something and she turns to me and says "Watch this." As she is stroking my dick, she focuses on getting James to climax. She clenches her ass and intensifies her thrusting back. James lets out a loud groan and grabs Linda by the hips and pounds her hard. Linda moans loudly as they both climax. They both twitch and shudder and I just look on, all the more turned on.

James pulls out and takes his drink and heads on upstairs. Catching his breath, he says that he is done and can't be able to keep up with us. He heads off to rest and tells us to have fun. Linda laughs and blows a kiss to him and I wave towards him. "Well you're quite the surprising lady aren't you? James is a lucky guy to have you in his life." She laughs and says thanks. She's still stroking my dick and she stands up and says that we should move to a more comfortable room. She takes my hand and leads me upstairs. She opens up a door and turns on the light. A second bedroom and a large one at that, with a big bed too. She laughs as she pulls me close and kisses me. we stumble onto the bed and I lay on top of her. She wraps her legs around me, making my dick nearly slide into her pussy. I can feel how much more wetter she has become and I slide my dick up and down her pussy till it goes in. I feel her grip tighten as I slide in. We both moan quietly as I slide deeper and deeper.

She kisses me more intensely and I begin to thrust into her pussy. Slowly at first and pick up the pace as we go along. She's moaning louder and louder with each thrust and she wraps her arms around me and hugs me closer. "Fuck me deep" She whispers into my my ear I fuck her hard making her groan and moan loudly. "Don't stop!" She pleads. Each time she whispers into my ear, I fuck her harder and harder. She tells me that she's about to cum and I thrust my dick deeper into her pussy, making her cum hard. Her legs tighten around me and I feel her hold me tighter to her body. I can feel her pussy twitching and feel it become much more wetter.

As she cums, she squirts a little bit. She's breathing very hard and can feel her begin to slowly relax her grip. "Fuck me that was intense. Where did you learn to fuck like that?" She asked. I look at her and laugh a little and shake my head a little bit. "Don't really know." I reply. My dick still inside her pussy twitches. She feels it and lets out a small gasp. "You're still hard?!" She asks. "Yeah, haven't yet cummed." I respond. With that I carry on fucking her. Much more harder and intense than before. She holds on to me tighter and we kiss passionately. After a short while I can feel that I'm almost ready to cum. I whisper to her and she tells me to fuck her hard and deep. I thrust my dick deep into her pussy and I feel her tighten around me. I can feel me getting close and each thrust gets me closer. Finally I let out a deep groan as she moans loudly as well. My dick is throbbing deeply in her pussy as I cum and she pushes me deeper.

We both climax very intensely and lay there for a moment. I kiss her gently as we breathe heavily. "What a great day today has turned out to be!" She says and I agree with her. I slowly get up, sliding gently out of her pussy. She moans quietly as she feel me pull out. "Looks like you can probably go again." She says as she looks at my dick which is still pretty hard. "I could. That's just how turned on you've made me become." I tell her. She smiles and raises her eyebrows. "Now that is what i like to hear." She says. She decides to instead take a break and jump into the shower to freshen up. She welcomes me to join and I agree and follow along into the bathroom.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arkWeightMan  over a year ago

London

By *ummers400Couple  over a year ago

cork

Excellent more please

By *entonMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

superb

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

(Thanks for the liking the story. Here's part 2)

Vacation Surprise (Part 2)

As we walk into the bathroom, I notice it has a modern design to it. She opens the door to a large standing shower and turns on the shower. I can see how wet our bodies have become and she beckons me in with a sly smile on her face. She pours water all over my body, giggling as she does and I chuckle and tell her that she had better be careful lest I jump her. "Oh my! Wonder what will happen if I don't stop?" I lean in and give her a passionate french kiss, catching her slightly off guard. While kissing her, I slowly move my hands down her body till I feel her large breasts in my hands. Her nipples have become hard and I pinch them gently. She shudders a bit and giggles. "You like to tease don't you?" She says. "Only when I can." I reply smiling.

She moves her hands down to my dick and begins to play with the head. She grabs onto the shaft with one hand, and the other she rubs the head. I twitch a bit as I'm still a bit sensitive. "Now look who's teasing!" I say. She laughs a bit and says it's only fair. I move my hand down her body until I reach her pussy. It's wet but it feels a different wet to the water. Slightly sticky and gooey. I rub the clit gently and slowly as she reacts by letting out little gasps. I play and tease her clit as she plays with my dick. I slide two fingers in and she spreads her legs a little bracing herself and leaning onto me. I can feel her pussy twitch as I tease her and she moans into my ear making me tease her even more. "Oh God! Don't stop! Just don't stop!" She moaned quietly in my ear. I play with her even more and she stops stroking my dick and holds onto me. I can see that she is close to cumming, she can barely look at me as I intensify playing with her pussy.

She groans and tightens her grip on me as I feel her orgasm. She shudders making her breasts jiggle and her legs stiffen. "Oh God I'm cumming!" She moans loudly. I tease her clit more making her shudder even more. She grabs me and gives me a long passionate kiss moans as she does. I hold her close and kiss her back. I can still feel her twitching and breathing heavily. "I really need to be careful with you." She says as she backs up a bit. "You're figuring out my buttons too quick" She adds. I look at her laughing and watch her pour water over her face and body. Just looking at her makes my dick twitch, which she notices. "My turn!" She says as she grabs my dick and crouches down. She licks the tip and kisses it gently. Each kiss making it throb she then opens her mouth and slides in my dick. Her mouth feels hot and wet. Her tongue licks the head and then the shaft as she starts to suck.

Still being sensitive, I gasp a little each time her tongue caresses the head. I place my hands on the walls of the shower to brace myself. She notices and sucks a bit more harder and faster. One hand fondles my balls while the other holds onto my ass, pushing me towards her. She sucks my cock deeper and I can feel that I'm getting close to orgasm. I let out a moan and Linda picks up on it and sucks harder yet again. My mind is stirring and find it hard to focus. I'm barely able to catch my breath as she uses her tongue on my head to make it that much more harder to focus. I stiffen up as I orgasm hard, Linda shoves my dick deeper into her mouth and swallows. I'm shaking and shuddering as my dick throbs in her mouth and she carries on sucking. I can feel my legs trembling and she pulls out my cock and gasps for air. "Wow you really know how to get me back! I exclaim as I try to compose myself. She stands up laughing and winks at me. "You're not the only one who can play that game." She says. She looks down at my dick seeing it throb and sees a little bit of cum oozing out. She grabs my dick and bends down and sucks the tip, I jump a little. "Don't want to waste even one drop." She says as she stands back up and gulps down. I'm a bit frozen as I look at her.

"And I thought I was full of surprises!" I say to her. She giggles as she turns and walks under the shower head and lets the water run down her head and back. I step up behind her and grab her breasts. She puts her hands over mine and leans her head back into me. I kiss her on the cheek and neck as she sighs. My dick by now is rock hard and is sandwiched between her big ass cheeks. She giggles and she feels my hard dick pulsating between her cheeks and she wiggles her ass. "Looks like you're still not ready to call it quits." She says. "Not by a long shot!" I reply. I move my hands down her belly and down to her pussy. As I begin to play with her clit again, she gasps and moves her hands behind me, pulling me closer. "No more teasing hun. Give me that hard dick." She says as she wiggles her ass. She leans forward and I see the my dick poking out between her cheeks.

I slide it down between her cheeks till it reaches her pussy. I tease the tip in a little and Linda moans gently. She moves back but I pull out the tip. I tease her for a little bit. "Don't be a tease and give me the dick!" She says. I chuckle and then she suddenly pushes back catching me off guard. My dick slides into her pussy and we both moan. "Oh yes!" She gasps loudly. I grab her hips and slowly begin to thrust my dick into her pussy. Her breasts sway like bells, water dripping down them. She tells me to fuck her hard. I pull out my dick to then quickly thrust it deep into her pussy. She lets out a little scream. "Oh God!" She screams. I can see her ass jiggle as I fuck her hard. I thrust harder and harder. Linda is not concerned with being quiet as she moans loudly each time my dick is shoved deeper and deeper. She orgasms again but I don't give her time to rest. I can feel her trying to run but I hold on tight to her and keep on fucking. She calls out my name and holds onto the walls to brace herself.

As she is orgasming again, I can feel her pussy getting tighter. This makes my dick even harder and I also feel that I'm close to climaxing. She can hear my breathing getting heavier. I groan to her that I'm gonna cum. "Yes baby! Cum for me!" She tells me. I thrust harder into her pussy and as I do, my dick stiffens and I cum deep into her pussy. Linda shudders as she feels my dick throbbing inside her and she pushes back onto me. "That's it! Don't pull out, just cum deep inside me!" She exclaims.I hold onto tightly her as we both orgasm intensely. I lean onto her and try to catch my breathe as she leans back and does the same. I grab her breasts and squeeze them as she turns her head and kisses me passionately. My dick is still inside her pussy throbbing and I feel her pussy twitching. "Oh my God that was intense!" She says. "It was!" I reply. She turns around and kisses me again. We kiss holding each other for a while. "So much for freshening up." She says as I laugh and agree. "I doubt we would have done anything else but." I reply. She laughs and turns to clean herself up a bit. I walk under the shower and clean up myself as well.

She turns off the shower and we get out. She grabs a towel and starts to dry me off. I can see her smiling as she looks back at me and I smile back. "Now don't you get me started again!" I tell her as she tries to give off an innocent look on her face while she's drying off my dick. "Hun, now why would you say such a thing!" She says with a sly grin on her face. I laugh and grab the towel and start to dry her off. I can't help but take my time with her breasts and she gives me a look and says "Are you sure you're not the one who isn't playing?" I laugh and tell her that I don't know what she is talking about. We are both dry and I put the towel on the rack to dry.

Linda reaches out and takes my dick in her hand. "Can't help myself." She says. I look at her and she doesn't notice as she is too busy looking down at my dick. "I don't think we will be getting much sl**p tonight." I say laughing. "It doesn't look like we will." She replies. We head back into the bedroom and proceed to have a crazy night of intense sex. In the morning, James walks into the bedroom to find Linda and I passed out naked. He heads down to the kitchen and makes breakfast. We awake to the smell of bacon and pancakes and Linda turns to me and kisses me. "Good morning hun." She says. "Good morning." I reply. "Seems like we got a little bit of a rest." I add. "Yes, it seems so. And look who is also saying hello."She says as I look to see her hand on my dick which has become hard. I smile and shake my head.

She gets up and sits on my dick and says that she wants one more ride. "You're insatiable!" I say to her as she starts to move up and down on my dick. "Not often I come across someone who can keep up." She replies. I grab her and begin to thrust my dick deep into her. Her breasts are pink and her nipples are hard. I lean up and suck on them making her moan. She holds me close as she rides me. Her pussy is wet as I fuck her hard and can hear my balls slapping up against her. Linda moans loudly as she feels my dick slide in and out of her pussy. "I'm going to cum!" She moans. I hold onto her even tighter and fuck her harder making her cum hard. I can feel her squirting a bit as my belly becomes soaked. "Oh God, you just don't stop!" She groans. I slow down a bit to let her catch her breathe and mine. She looks down to me and kisses me.

"I wish you lived here!" She says while kissing me. "So do I!" I respond back. "Definitely need to come back as soon as I can." I add. I begin to fuck her hard again. She lets out a loud moan again as I fuck her. She leans back and I hold her hips and keep fucking her hard and deep. Her wet tightening pussy swallows my dick. I let her know that I'm about to cum and she grinds down on my dick harder. I explode in her as she orgasms again. She feels my dick throbbing as cum shoots out deep into her pussy. "Oh my God!" She screams. I thrust my dick deeper into her while still cumming hard. I can feel her shuddering from the intense orgasm she is having. Her breasts bounce as she climaxes. She leans back down to me and gives me a long deep kiss. She lays on top of me for a bit as my dick throbs gently inside her.

We are both breathing quite heavily as we kiss. After catching our breathe, Linda slowly gets up and slowly gets off of me. She feels me slide out of her slowly and she moans a little. My dick is soaked from her pussy and I can see little white droplets drip out of her pussy. We kiss again and freshen up and head down for breakfast. James greets us as we come into the kitchen. "Well you both look content. Must have been quite the night." He said. "And morning!" Linda chirps in. He raises his eyebrows in surprise and looks at me. "What a surprise you are indeed!" He says. I laugh as I take a sip of orange juice. Linda kisses me on the cheek and then kisses James. "What a fantastic surprise this has turned out to be." She says with a smile on her face.

We finish up breakfast and have a long chat while doing so. I tell them that I still have a week and few days still to my vacation and Linda's eyes light up. James smiles and says that he's happy to hear that. Being that they know the place better than I do, I ask if they don't mind showing me around and Linda says that they are more than happy to. In the time remaining, they both show me the hidden gems and places that wouldn't be known by tourists. In the evenings we head back to their home and carry on with the fun. As the vacation nears the end, I tell them to visit London and to let me know when they do. We swap details and on the final day, I say goodbye to them and thank them for showing me around and taking care of me. I shake James' hand and Linda gives me a long deep kiss and we say our goodbyes. I head off to the airport knowing that this vacation will be one that I shall soon not be forgetting at all.

By *INGLEBBWWoman  over a year ago

ocala

Amazing story

Thanks. It was a lot of fun writing it.

» Add a new message to this topic