FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > New neighbour

New neighbour

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ehimus OP   Couple  over a year ago

howden

So hi well thought I must put something down about the sexy lady who recently moved opposite our house . we never really noticed the house has been taken till late one night noticing lights on as we went to bed we saw a couple stood in the bedroom and both commented on how bets or curtains may be idea unless they like been seen . Anyway 3 or 4 weeks later the guy seemed to be fine but the tall blind girl was definately still around . This I noticed as after showering after work I went to the bedroom and was attracted by a light opposite. Leaving out light off i moved nearer the window to see the hot figure of a tall blond girl say on the edge of the bed drying her hair . She had a towel wrapped around her but I instantly had a hard on as she still looked very hot . I watched in the dark for a while till she stood and dropping her towel walked out the room . I headed my partner Julie coming up the stairs so like a kid I quickly moved away from the window and passed her on way to the bathroom . A minute or two later she called me to come look at this .. I walked back in the room flicking the light to be told .. then it off quick .. I did so and asked what we looking at ? . 0pposite... i looked across to see thw girl id been perving for 20 mins now stood nsked rubbing moisturiser on herself in clear view of the window and very clear view of us . Julie spook saying wow she's hot . I wonder if she knows . Of course she must I replied . Any way looking like that why wouldn't you . Anyway after a few mins we decided to leave her to it and went down stairs . After a few drinks Julie surprisingly brought her up in convosation . Saying how she looked great and she'd watch out for her to see how she looked clothes haha . My thoughts were more i will make sure I'm around same time tomorrow . So heading to bed I looked forward to another view hopefully

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aybee1TV/TS  over a year ago

Burnham

I’m sorry... good grounds for a story, but a grammatical/spell check wouldn’t go amiss... I spent most of my time double reading... sorry

By *hrisy69Man  over a year ago

chester/hawarden

Hope this is true and look forward to seeing how it turns out

By *ouplelookingforadultfunCouple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

"I’m sorry... good grounds for a story, but a grammatical/spell check wouldn’t go amiss... I spent most of my time double reading... sorry "

Same as this.

What should have been a quick read took a while as I had to figure out what words should have been in place of all the errors.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *ssex Lycra LoverMan  over a year ago

Ilford

If you're wife is interested, why not ask her to walk about the room scantily clad with the lights on and see if your neighbour watches?

As your neighbour is blind, perhaps she did not know that the curtains were open

By *w214Couple  over a year ago

Merseyside

"As your neighbour is blind, perhaps she did not know that the curtains were open "

howden

Hi .bit of delay getting back been busy . Sorry 're spell check . I started story very late and after drinks ??. Anyways next part to follow x

howden

So the next day i spent most of my time horny watching the clock to head home as it was getting dark and hoping out hot new neighbour would be back soon . As I parked up I noticed her car but was disappointed not to see any lights on as yet . Going in Julie greeted me saying tea was on the table and she was heading up for a bath . I sat watching tv for it seemed ages and when I got up to close the curtains I suddenly got excited as miss sexy neighbour had her bedroom light on and again no curtains closed . Thinking Julie was still in the bath I popped upstairs for a perv . As I got to the top of stairs I noticed the bathroom was empty and our bedroom door was closed ..

Nice!

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Like. .

By *itman6969Man  over a year ago

stirling

howden

I called out to ask if she needed anything ? . Julie's reply wasn't what I.d expected .. Jon.. pop outside to the car and let me know if u see me ? . Confused but curious I went down and out to the car . Looking up I got a great view of Julie blinds open and stood in just a pair of knickers near the window . She looked down smiled then geastured for me to turn facing our neighbours house . There also in the window was our very sexy neighbour in a gown looking directly across to where Julie was stood . My cock was instantly hard and i found myself in the drive with a hand down my joggers .

By *atelotmanMan  over a year ago

Chatham

By *rash26775Man  over a year ago

all over

Great story so far