FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Horny boss

Horny boss

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ar mad OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

A few years ago I worked with a boss, 4ft 11", with the body of an 18yr old. For sure I had admired the few a few times, but decided to remain professional. One day we had a work meeting arranged. But she had to cancel. I bumped into her about 2 hours later in the corridor and she stood in front of me in her suit, white fitted shirt, buttons opened showing cleavage and high heeled wedged shoes. The sexual tension started to give me a semi, while my heart started to beat faster and I tried to control my breathing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Ok?

Dublin

"Ok?"

She asked if we could have the meeting now in my office as she stared into my eyes. My cock went rock hard at this stage and started trobbing. I found myself staring at her slim sexy lips. Sure, I replied. She walked in front of me, as we walked upstairs to my office. I could barely keep my eyes of her perfect formed ass, as she walked in front of me.

By *ndycambs81Man  over a year ago

peterborough

promising

Dublin

"promising"

I walked passed her in my office and brushed off her as I walked passed her. My cocked pushed against my chino pant still trobbing. As I sat down at my desk, she pulled up a chair beside me, sat down legs cross and her body facing me. I notice she had unbutton another button of our fitted shirt, the view of the curve of her perk boobs added to the sexual tension.

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

Nice!!!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Dublin

She started to tell me how stress she was from the last meeting, she just had. I asked her to tell me what happen. Ask she spoke I found myself stroking the side of her neck with my finger. I couldn't believe it, it was just a natural reaction, she remarked how good it felt. My cock rubbing harder against my chino pants, as it was trobbing. She lean more towards me, I could see her left nibble was hard.

Dublin

I moved my hand to the back of her neck and brought her closer to me. Ours lips locked to together, she wrapped her arms around my neck. I stood up and unbutton her white fitted short. I lifted her up and placed her on my desk. She unbutton my shirt, as we stared into each others eyes, gadding for each other. She then rubbed her hands over my chest. I pulled her pencil dress down. Started to licked and bite her nibble. Worked my way down to her trobbing pussy, licking her abs on my way down to her wet pussy. MMM...shaved pussy. My tongue was working overtime... her soft moaning making me shake. I had to fuck her at this stage. Grabbed her, turned her around, bend her over the desk. Before I knew it I had my hard trobbing cock in her wet pussy. Bend my body over hers and placed my chest with my hard nibbles against her back. Held her wrists together with my left hand and started to finger her wet clit my two fingers as I fucked her. My lips kissing her neck.

By *ensualNorthantsMan  over a year ago

Northampton

And...

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

Dublin

Shoving my cock ever deeper into her teenage tight pussy, as I fucked her. Rubbing her soaking clit harder and harder with my fingers. The two of us moaning louder, not caring who hear us. Licking each others tongues as we breathed ever heavier.

» Add a new message to this topic