FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Xmas shopping

Xmas shopping

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Last year I took my FB xmas shopping I wore a nice suit and she wore a long black coat, sheer black stockings and her favourite black paton knee length boots. Her hair was tied up into a pony tail and she had her cock sucking red lippy on. She was very excited as it was her first time going out with hardly any clothes on and the thought of parading around the shops practically naked really turned her on.

We got to the shopping centre and for the first 5 mins she was blushing quite bad but she told me that she was getting very horny. I asked if she was wet and she told me im fucking dripping.

I said why don't we try a few shops and see how their changing rooms are ?

We went to primark first grabbed a few items and went to the changing rooms. As soon as we were in we were kissing hard I opened up her coat and took her breasts in my mouth my fingers already deep in her cunt. we kissed and fondled for a while she was trying to keep her groans down but I was rubbing on her clit, she bit her lip and groaned so loud she said we better leave I think they can hear us.

Wel left in a hurry and got to River island about 5 mins later again we took some items and went straight to the changing room, we kissed and I had my fingers buried deep in her now soaking pussy, she bent down and took my hard cock from out of my fly I was throbbing and as hard as a rock her red lippy was now coating my shaft as she sucked on my dick I grabbed her pony tail and started to fuck her face she was groaning and gagging as I fucked her throat my balls slapping off her chin as she sucked harder and harder im going to cum I groaned she took my cock from her mouth and wanked it hard against her pert breasts I started to cum 5 or 6 large spurts all over her tits it almost covered them in hot thick white sperm dripping doen her tummy. She buttoned her coat and we left a lady waiting in the changing room gave us a big smile as we hurriedly left. My Fb blushed and smiled back her lippy all smeared around her mouth.

We visited a few more shops that day and got up to lots of kinky adventures, how I now love to go xmas shopping.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like fun

By *INGLEBBWWoman  over a year ago

ocala

Wow. Sounds like big fun

This is a fantasy of mine to do something similar, a changing room is just private enough where it is still in public. Great stuff

Think we need to go shopping

» Add a new message to this topic