FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fact or fiction you decide

Fact or fiction you decide

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My wife and I have always had a good healthy sex life and have popped in and out of the swinging scene over the years throughout our marriage .

We have enjoyed swapping and g/g fun and I have always had the kink of liking to show her off and watch her with another guy or female .

I love her to dress to impress and she does, short skirt high heels and always gets the guys to take a second look something that has always turned me on .

This summer our village decided to hold a summer evening dinner & dance to raise funds for a local charity so we bought some tickets .

The wife and I were aware of many of the folks who were going and some from further afield were coming too, so we knew it was going to be a good night.

The wife asked me if I wanted a special treat and that is the sentence I love to hear, as its her way of saying she is up for seeing if she can seduce a guy there and fuck him for my pleasure .

She set out the plan as she always does and tells me the type of guy she wants and shows me the outfit she will wear etc .

The event is taken place at the local village hall which it attached to the now closed village primary school .

We go to check the place out as I like to watch her from afar and we don't like the guy to know that he is part of our fantasy .

We see that if she took him to a small corner at the rear of the school away fom the hall it has a small area lit up by a security light and I could position myself to view from behind the trees in the adjoin field.

The night came around and our plan was put in place if she found a guy there she liked she would chat him up seduce and take him to that area and tell me before hand to allow me to get in place so I can watch.

She was dressed to impress that night and looked stunning and as people started to arrive I clocked the odd guy taking a second look and the odd female much to her delight .

As the night progressed she said she liked the look of a young guy around late 20's who had come with another group of young farming contractors he was a fit well built good looking bloke and she was going to have a go at seducing him .

I latched on to some people I knew allowing her to mingle etc. She finally got talking to him and being a bloke I could see the guy was interested .

A song came on and she took him on the dance floor .

I watched as they did a slow dance. I knew then that she had him and he was all hers if she wanted him during the night they mingled and chatted .

She told me when they danced she could feel his hard cock pressing against her and she said he was up for it but nervous as he clocked I was with her . She told him that I was to pissd to notice what she was up to which seemed to put him at total ease .

As the night went on she told me she was going to proposition him and see if he bites . Half an hour later she walked over passed me a drink and said I'm taking him to where we agreed go and get in place. I made my way around to the back of the school over the bloody fence into the field and positioned myself in a good place .

My cock was rock hard knowing what I was going to see. They appeared her holding his hand he did look nervous for such a big guy it looked a little strange. I heard her say nobody can see they then started to kiss that hint of jealousy came and went quickly as I saw her unbuckle his trousers she pulled them down exposing his hard cock . I could hear her telling him it was a nice one and that he was defiantly a horny boy she then started to suck him seeing her head bob away was to much so I had to get my cock out and wank , I could hear him groaning and telling her to slow down but she was loving it . He pushed her off and raised her to him undoing her blouse and lifting her bra up to suck on her tits . I then heard him asking if she wanted it and if she did he had a condom I watched as he fumbled to get it out of his wallet , she slipped it on for him and then lay back on the grass I watched as he got on top and slipped his cock into her she was dripping wet and he started to fuck her , I watched as he fucked her nice and hard lifting her legs higher as he fucked her nice and hard and deep I could hear her moaning and pulling him in further it wasn't long before he cum as I saw his arss cheeks tighten up as he shot his load .

After a few minutes they got up and I could hear him say I wont tell anyone and you wont tell your husband will you ? little did he know .

The evening went on for a few more hours I clocked him as he watched me dance with the wife and I could see he had the look I fucked her and she loved it and you haven't a clue . We went home and it was my turn to fuck the wife and rest assured I fucked her nice and hard as she said sorry for being a naughty young lady .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

True

By *alkirkbairnMan  over a year ago

Grangemouth

Fiction

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Fact, and we want moooooooooore!!!

» Add a new message to this topic